criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Special Event: Timed Community Quests

Prev1
T0TALfps
1262 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 10
s35shqj86nio.png

Community Quests are back and this time they are tied to personal progression, from October 11th until October 18th there will be two Community Quests active within the game which will allow you to unlock both the Luke Skywalker Farmboy appearance and the Darth Maul "KENOBI!" emote.

The duration of these events will run from October 11th (00:01 CEST) until October 18th (06:00 CEST)

____________________________________

COMMUNITY QUEST - IT’S NOT IMPOSSIBLE

Objective: Defeat Enemies in Co-Op
Head on into Co-Op and defeat 150 enemies. This total does carry over, so you won’t have to achieve the full amount in a single game. This is an individual tally, not a team-based one.
Claim the Appearance: Complete the objective and login
As soon as you have defeated 150 enemies you will automatically unlock the appearance. From here you can go into the collection menu to equip it.

____________________________________

COMMUNITY QUEST - EXACT REVENGE

Objective: Capture Command Posts on Felucia
For those of you wanting to belt out “KENOBI!” at the top of your lungs you’ll be needing to head to Felucia and capture some Command Posts. You’ll be required to assist in the capture of 15 Command Posts, do so and the emote is yours.
Claim the Emote: Complete the objective and login
Much like the Timed Quest for the new Luke Skywalker appearance, claiming your new emote is a simple process. Once you’ve achieved the 15 Command Post captures you’ll automatically unlock the Kenobi! emote. Head to the collection menu to equip it.
beq77m6aitvn.png
EA Community Engagement Specialist, NFS Heat, Battlefield & Battlefront
Twitter - Board Guidelines
// Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.

Replies

  • Epic!
  • Can we see the emote, it isn’t in the collection menu
  • Can we see the emote, it isn’t in the collection menu

    There are a lot of videos on youtube of it. Just look it up on there! ;)
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

    Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

    When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

    I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

    We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • If we are getting a Maul voice line from Star Wars Rebel's. Can we please get his Rebel's appearance as well??
    Would be so much more thematic when playing Maul in the original trilogy era.
  • T0TALfps
    1262 posts EA Community Manager
    Can we see the emote, it isn’t in the collection menu

    It's in the Collections Menu under Darth Maul > Emotes :smile:
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Engagement Specialist, NFS Heat, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • last week Ben said that we must capture felucia posts in CS to get maul's emot . will we have a special playlist ?
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    s35shqj86nio.png

    Community Quests are back and this time they are tied to personal progression, from October 11th until October 18th there will be two Community Quests active within the game which will allow you to unlock both the Luke Skywalker Farmboy appearance and the Darth Maul "KENOBI!" emote.

    The duration of these events will run from October 11th (00:01 CEST) until October 18th (06:00 CEST)

    ____________________________________

    COMMUNITY QUEST - IT’S NOT IMPOSSIBLE

    Objective: Defeat Enemies in Co-Op
    Head on into Co-Op and defeat 150 enemies. This total does carry over, so you won’t have to achieve the full amount in a single game. This is an individual tally, not a team-based one.
    Claim the Appearance: Complete the objective and login
    As soon as you have defeated 150 enemies you will automatically unlock the appearance. From here you can go into the collection menu to equip it.

    ____________________________________

    COMMUNITY QUEST - EXACT REVENGE

    Objective: Capture Command Posts on Felucia
    For those of you wanting to belt out “KENOBI!” at the top of your lungs you’ll be needing to head to Felucia and capture some Command Posts. You’ll be required to assist in the capture of 15 Command Posts, do so and the emote is yours.
    Claim the Emote: Complete the objective and login
    Much like the Timed Quest for the new Luke Skywalker appearance, claiming your new emote is a simple process. Once you’ve achieved the 15 Command Post captures you’ll automatically unlock the Kenobi! emote. Head to the collection menu to equip it.

    Very beautifull! Will we get the chance to get the Leia princess skin before May 2020?😭
  • My only concern with this event for Maul is Felucia only. This promotes players to just lobby hop hopefully to queue for Felucia under CS. While this "gamble" can be frustrating for players to get into Felucia only, this draws out games as well. Think about both teams wanting to promote longevity of games just to capture 15 objectives so each individual can achieve the emote. This insinuates prolonging 1st and 2nd phases just so everyone can capture 15 objectives. Who wants to sit in Felucia for 1-2 or more hours?? This already happens without the incentive. This event is going to be a tug of war of individual achievement where team's could possibly "throw" the game just to return to capturing objectives in Phase 1. If anything, this event would better suit to capture 15 objectives in any CS map. Personally, sure, I'll strive for the emote, however, I'm just preparing myself for 2+ hour Felucia games.
    PC Specs: i7-9600k / RTX 2060 6G / GIGABYTE Z390 UD MOBO / EVGA 650BQ 650w PSU / MSI Oculux 24" G-SYNC Monitor / Corsair Vengeance 16G DDR4 RAM / 500G SATA III SSD / Logitech G502 Mouse / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 Headset / Windows 10 Home.
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    Can we see the emote, it isn’t in the collection menu

    It's in the Collections Menu under Darth Maul > Emotes :smile:

    Nah
  • Felucia only playlist in a separate tab??
  • K4152
    132 posts Member
    Hopefully Felicia shows up more, it can take a while to play on it sometimes.
  • Finally, an event that gives us some incentive to complete. Keep the skins and emotes coming!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • The problem is that, i've only come by felucia, like three times or so, and then it just disappears into the midst, and never comes back around until like three days later, this will be hard for people that can't play as often as they want.
  • “I’ve been looking forward to this”
  • Any chance you guys might make some changes in Luke's hair somewhere in the future? I loved the concept of this skin but his hair looks so silly... it's almost like Luke is a fifth lost Beatle or something haha

    Other than that, love the game and appreciate the effort!

    AND KEEP THEM SKINS COMING
  • What time will this start in USA? I live in Texas
  • So it hasn’t even began yet?
  • awakespace
    1179 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Challenges are active!
  • I'm gonna spam the ef out of KENOOOBIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Please tell me Luke will get more skins, Im all for Farmboy but there are so many better choices, I just saw an image from Galaxys Edge thatd be tight too
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Soni just wasted my time getting 150 kills in Co op because I tsaid I got none
  • Jvair wrote: »
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    Soni just wasted my time getting 150 kills in Co op because I tsaid I got none

    Same here, completed both quests, and it says I haven't made any progress.

    Me as well. Kills not counting in co-op.
  • Played 2 rounds of co op , says I have 0 progress. Should have about 130~ by calculations
  • K4152 wrote: »
    Played 2 rounds of co op , says I have 0 progress. Should have about 130~ by calculations

    Objective: Defeat Enemies in Co-Op
    Head on into Co-Op and defeat 150 enemies. This total does carry over, so you won’t have to achieve the full amount in a single game. This is an individual tally, not a team-based one.
  • I got 130 kills but it’s not keep track
  • K4152 wrote: »
    Played 2 rounds of co op , says I have 0 progress. Should have about 130~ by calculations

    I surpassed both quests by far, but no progress has been made. EA has to fix this lol
  • awakespace
    1179 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Just completed two rounds of CO-OP and got about 100 kills each round - progress is 0 - should be complete... This is not cool
  • I've gotten well over 150 collective kills in co-op so far, still says 0/150. What's the deal?
  • Maybe if we restart the game the counter will start working?
  • Gizmoe wrote: »
    Maybe if we restart the game the counter will start working?

    Already tried it and replayed a CO-OP match, nothing.
  • Didn't we get a similar bug last event for the voice lines? Where after the goal was completed it didn't count it?

    Seriously, guys, there's no excuse for this at this point.
  • Of course this would happen. I knew it...
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

    m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

    I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!




  • Played 3 rounds. 180 kills. Kept a tally. Restarted game. Still says 0/150. C'mon dice/ea. Really?
  • after 200 kills 0/150

    after 3 felucia wins 0/15

    gg
  • Always is the same in each event... bugs and bugs and bugs everywhere.

    I'm already kill in Co-Op mode about 200 and the counter still shows 0/150... I have no words about this.

    It's a really shame with this team, DICE
  • Yeah i have the same problem did the job still not working

    Kills 0/150
    Captures 0/15

    EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84
  • LOL Dice back at it again with the bugs

    250+ Co-Op Elims (idk how many actual kills, usually its like a 2:1 ratio so probably over 150)
    0/150 recorded.

    Challenge supposedly started 1:39 ago, so, here we go again...
  • so its bugged eh? Oh well, Id rather have the jedi default skin than Farmboy to be honest
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • 5 minutes into CS and I remind myself why I hate this mode. I only play it for emote. That is if I am ever find a game on the bloody ground
  • Just had myself a 172 elim count on Felucia. Anakin too op

    0/150
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is ridiculous. Just wasted 2hrs trying to unlock Luke's skin in CO-OP and... 0/150

    I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed... And also mad
  • Absolute joke of a company.

    Is this because most of the resources are going to an Ewok event nobody wanted?
  • This is not where the fun begins

    8z15wi8w3yzm.gif

    ohibnk8sqcxp.gif
  • RyanRen wrote: »
    Long time listener, first time caller.

    Where’s my Luke?

    We are waiting, but the challenge will be available @soon lol.

    ih1gcj26570r.gif
This discussion has been closed.