criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

I like it. But it's backwards.

JackTHorn
3742 posts Member
edited October 2
The Boussh Leia skin is available every day. Classic Princess Leia is only available on May 4th.

Accurate heroes are in Co-op and Instant Action, and accurate legions for Clone maps in those modes are being discussed -- but this kind of accuracy hasn't been available in multi-player where it belongs.

Leia's most iconic skin, the one you would be okay with seeing almost anywhere, is limited and rare and mostly unavailable. But the super rare weird skin, the one that should be restricted and made valuable, is available to anyone who builds up the credits. This is backwards. Iconic and standard skins should be available at all times with credits, and rare and unusual skins should be kept rare and unusual by making them less available.

Similarly, the game in general should be accurate, but single player modes such as instant action and arcade, and to some extent Co-op, should be the exception to this rule. If you want to play as kylo Ren in every battle even if he's leading droids, then that should be available in arcade and instant action and single player modes, where no one else has to see it. If you want your clones to wear jungle camo on Kamino and a mix-mash of phase 1 and phase 2 for some reason, single player is the place. But multi-player games where everyone has to look at it all game, those should be restricted to accurate visual elements.

I'm glad they are making things more accurate. AI with appropriate legion markings would be good. Better than NO maps with accurate legions, which is the current state.

But why do they do everything backwards?

Replies

• JackTHorn wrote: »
    The Boussh Leia skin is available every day. Classic Princess Leia is only available on May 4th.

Accurate heroes are in Co-op and Instant Action, and accurate legions for Clone maps in those modes are being discussed -- but this kind of accuracy hasn't been available in multi-player where it belongs.

Leia's most iconic skin, the one you would be okay with seeing almost anywhere, is limited and rare and mostly unavailable. But the super rare weird skin, the one that should be restricted and made valuable, is available to anyone who builds up the credits. This is backwards. Iconic and standard skins should be available at all times with credits, and rare and unusual skins should be kept rare and unusual by making them less available.

Similarly, the game in general should be accurate, but single player modes such as instant action and arcade, and to some extent Co-op, should be the exception to this rule. If you want to play as kylo Ren in every battle even if he's leading droids, then that should be available in arcade and instant action and single player modes, where no one else has to see it. If you want your clones to wear jungle camo on Kamino and a mix-mash of phase 1 and phase 2 for some reason, single player is the place. But multi-player games where everyone has to look at it all game, those should be restricted to accurate visual elements.

I'm glad they are making things more accurate. AI with appropriate legion markings would be good. Better than NO maps with accurate legions, which is the current state.

But why do they do everything backwards?

i like this idea, but i warn you... there are some...individuals... that end up very vocal and emotional when this is mentioned
  • They need to add Boushh Leia sans mask as a 1000 credit upgrade if you’ve already got the OG Boushh skin. Would be a breeze to make.

2g2bsdyish0c.gif

😍😍
    We have been in agreement on this before. Yes please.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    They need to add Boushh Leia sans mask as a 1000 credit upgrade if you’ve already got the OG Boushh skin. Would be a breeze to make.

2g2bsdyish0c.gif

😍😍
    We have been in agreement on this before. Yes please.

Weird, I seem to missing an “Agree” on my post. How am I know that anybody agrees with me?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • We're left only with comments.
  • I am not a committee!
  • Case in point:

Want the new Luke skin of one of his most iconic appearances ever? Complete a rigorous multi-player challenge that's only available for one week.

Want the Hoth appearance, which should by rights only ever appear on one map and should thus be quite rare? Oh, just scrape together some credits and you're good to spam Hoth Luke on Tatooine all day every day.
  • They need to add Boushh Leia sans mask as a 1000 credit upgrade if you’ve already got the OG Boushh skin. Would be a breeze to make.

2g2bsdyish0c.gif

Should otherwise be a Purple appearance since it doesn't change any lines. Would look great

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours