criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Devs are "appearances" deceiving?

Apologies if you've already addressed this Devs and/or fellow Gamers.

Moving forward with all future updates planned, will all future appearances be earned by "event" participation (which is great imo)? Or are there more planned legendary appearances that will require credits?

As I have enough credits for one more legendary, since I barely play anymore and I don't have the stockpile of credits many of you do. I would love to pick up Grievous shattered armor or Lando sportsman. But if I bought them and in two months we get repaired helmet kylo as legendary or Bespin Luke it would be the nail in the coffin for me on this game.

Thank you for any news anyone has to share.

Replies

• Looks like only hero appearances will be earned by events
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Looks like only hero appearances will be earned by events

It's certainly what it looks like. Thanks for your reply. Also the fact that we're not getting 500 credits anymore for logging in each day makes it seem like that's their plan.

Would really appreciate a Dev commenting or if anyone has any quotes from Reddit or Twitter to share to confirm this?

It's certainly what it looks like. Thanks for your reply. Also the fact that we're not getting 500 credits anymore for logging in each day makes it seem like that's their plan.

Would really appreciate a Dev commenting or if anyone has any quotes from Reddit or Twitter to share to confirm this?

They replaced the daily credits with a play a mode for 5 minutes quest awarding 500 credits.

They replaced the daily credits with a play a mode for 5 minutes quest awarding 500 credits.

Makes sense.
  • We are getting hero skins in the Oct 23 update and they haven't said anything about upcoming challenges, so I'm assuming that we will be able to buy them with credits or crystals. Hopefully there is a CT next week to let us know what is in the update.
  • JayJedi wrote: »
    We are getting hero skins in the Oct 23 update and they haven't said anything about upcoming challenges, so I'm assuming that we will be able to buy them with credits or crystals. Hopefully there is a CT next week to let us know what is in the update.

Good info, I'm thinking I'll hang on to my credits for now.
  • The thing is that they should give us the ability to purchase these skins with credits when the game's support ends!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • clubprivat wrote: »
    The thing is that they should give us the ability to purchase these skins with credits when the game's support ends!

Totally agree, and awesome avatar btw
    Really wish devs would answer... Maybe they haven't decided yet on credits or events for future skins.

That's all I want to know, not baiting for an admission of what skins are on the way, just want to know how we will obtain them? Credits or events? Or both?

The thing is that they should give us the ability to purchase these skins with credits when the game's support ends!

Really wish devs would answer... Maybe they haven't decided yet on credits or events for future skins.

That's all I want to know, not baiting for an admission of what skins are on the way, just want to know how we will obtain them? Credits or events? Or both?

Thank you very much and if you want to know, my avatar is the actor Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
    clubprivat wrote: »

Thank you very much and if you want to know, my avatar is the actor Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine!

Lol, yes he's probably my second favorite Marvel character next to Deadpool 👍👍
  • Not sure how Kylo with some red lines on his mask would be Legendary.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh