criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Main Discussion

Replies

• I must say that I am pretty excited for this game. I haven't been at least this excited for anything Star Wars related since Rogue One and the announcement of the new Clone Wars season.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Someone made this really good fan made trailer!
  • wpzckcl54r7l.jpg
    HWASUUUUP😎😎😎😎😎
  • I really want to preorder but it’s made by EA. I know that there aren’t any micro transactions but still...... I’ll ask someone to give to me for Christmas
  • So, how empty do we think BFII will be when this game comes out? Proper Star Wars fans are pretty much the only people still holding BFII up and there's a very good chance that most, if not all, will be playing this game. Even YouTubers like Elliot have said they'll be playing this game, so I reckon BFII will be near dead for at least a week or two as people play this game instead.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • IIPrest0nII
    4902 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I really want to preorder but it’s made by EA. I know that there aren’t any micro transactions but still...... I’ll ask someone to give to me for Christmas

@Commander_CT_135 , Don't you think to try it through EA Access or Origin Access? Just asking.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • I honestly forgot this was coming out
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • So, how empty do we think BFII will be when this game comes out? Proper Star Wars fans are pretty much the only people still holding BFII up and there's a very good chance that most, if not all, will be playing this game. Even YouTubers like Elliot have said they'll be playing this game, so I reckon BFII will be near dead for at least a week or two as people play this game instead.

I hope not so empty, SWBF2 is currently only multiplayer game I play, though I play also many other games for Switch, I would be very much bored if I played only SWBF2.
  • Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    16187 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?

Figuring it out on your own is the fun part of a sp game.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• lowell
    1742 posts Member
    edited October 18
    Three new planets added to the existing fold of Bracca, Kashyyyk, Mygeeto, and Umbara: Zeffo, Bogano, and Dathomir!

https://ew.com/gaming/2019/10/17/hands-on-impressions-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-feels-like-genuine-star-wars-canon/
  • lowell wrote: »
    Three new planets added to the existing fold of Bracca, Kashyyyk, Mygeeto, and Umbara: Zeffo, Bogano, and Dathomir!

https://ew.com/gaming/2019/10/17/hands-on-impressions-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-feels-like-genuine-star-wars-canon/

Plus many more!
  • Unfortunately this game is a disappointment for me already. Looks more like Dark Soul than a survival and story driven game. And the movement is still horrible. To cartoonish.

• Just pre-ordered. I wanted that orange lightsaber so badly lmao. Can't wait for this and COD MW. Finally something new and fresh
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Does anyone plan on making an Achievement/Trophy guide?

Figuring it out on your own is the fun part of a sp game.

I typically don’t read the list, I only really check the “missable” list. I don’t want to go about in a game only to realize I missed some thing in an obscure place and trying to obtain it would require a new save file.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • DarthJ
    6835 posts Member
    Waiting til Christmas now. I refuse to preorder and I want to see reviews first
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • According to the Xbox Facebook page, pre-orders also get Knights of the Old Republic 1&2, but I don’t know the exact details (like if it’s in a console bundle, part of the regular pre-order or if the PS4 version has the same deal).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    According to the Xbox Facebook page, pre-orders also get Knights of the Old Republic 1&2, but I don’t know the exact details (like if it’s in a console bundle, part of the regular pre-order or if the PS4 version has the same deal).

I just checked and it’s a console bundle.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Hmmm .... The last trailer and the preview gameplay is pretty good actually. Seems more mature and realistic. A bit of a surprise. Didn't anticipated this. The first showing was awful. Absolutely awful.

Maybe this will be a good game after all.

• RIFRIG
    483 posts Member
    edited November 6
    No EA early access? Not a good sign.

Either the games a really short experience or it’s a[removed].
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • IIPrest0nII
    In case you missed it, the system requirements have been published recently. Here they are:

Minimum PC requirements
    • Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
    • Processor (AMD): FX-6100 or equivalent
    • Processor (Intel): i3-3220 or equivalent
    • Memory: 8 GB
    • Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7750 or equivalent
    • Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 650 or equivalent
    • DirectX: DirectX 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    • Hard-drive space: 55 GB

Recommended system specs
    • Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
    • Processor (AMD): Ryzen 7 1700 or equivalent
    • Processor (Intel): i7-6700K or equivalent
    • Memory: 16 GB
    • Graphics card (AMD): RX Vega 56 or equivalent
    • Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 1070 or equivalent
    • DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    • Hard-drive space: 55 GB

The requirements look pretty friendly imho.
  • I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !

I have a little trick that will allow me to play Thursday instead of Friday
    I still can't believe it's old girl from mad tv back in the day lol I'm counting on feedback from you guys on here to influence my purchase. Let the reviews begin this week !

Care to share?

Care to share?

I'll PM you. I dont want to post it here.
  • Apparently thanks to the pre load on origin, the game is being datamined, so there are spoilers on the internet right now!

• Some spoilers for the game in the video. Though the YouTuber didn’t say the identity of the second sister.
  • DarthJ
    6835 posts Member
    EA are blocking reviews until launch day - usually only done if they fear a negative review and/or lack of confidence in the product. I really hope it does well
  • IIPrest0nII
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order comes out in two days for Origin Access Premier and EA Access, please remember about Spoiler policy on the forums: Spoilers - Do's and Don'ts

Thanks!
  • https://m.imgur.com/a/Zm5YOuu
    A list of planets that have been datamined in the fallen order game files. I hope it’s not the full list.
    Ilum(or however you spell it) does look like starkiller base. Just without the weapon.
  • DarthJ
    6835 posts Member
    https://m.imgur.com/a/Zm5YOuu
    A list of planets that have been datamined in the fallen order game files. I hope it’s not the full list.
    Ilum(or however you spell it) does look like starkiller base. Just without the weapon.
    it can't be as Mygeeto is mentioned in the pre order early skin unlocks. Surely that has to be one?
  • https://m.imgur.com/a/Zm5YOuu
    Ilum could very well be what became Starkiller Base as it's located in the Unknown Regions and was a planet that was rich in kyber crystals, and since these powered the Death Star's weapon, it's possible that this is how Starkiller Base powered its weapon, only this time they didn't extract the kyber but built the weapon around it.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    https://m.imgur.com/a/Zm5YOuu
    it can't be as Mygeeto is mentioned in the pre order early skin unlocks. Surely that has to be one?
    A skin is just a skin. Doesn't necessarily mean that planet will be in the game, just that the skin is representative of the planet.
    My Concepts
  • Starting up now, 😆

Care to share?

I'll PM you. I dont want to post it here.

Please send my friend. (I made it rhyme ;0)

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • Game is great so far
  • Loving the game. I love the customization with your lightsaber and your ship etc. I also love the replay ability. Lots of the planets have crates that you can't get until you a certain part, etc. Great story so far. I played all day yesterday. If anyone is wondering about getting it you should. Great game and just a lot of fun.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • That order 66 flashback was amazing. Having anakin’s betrayal play during the level was amazing. I have a few questions though. What was the name of the clone unit in the flashback? Also were the clones voiced by Dee Bradley Baker or Temuera Morrison?
  • Since the game has just released, I think it’s best I avoid the thread until I at least beat the final boss, I do however have three things I’d like to be @ed for if anyone has the answers I need.
    1. 1. Is there an achievement/trophy guide?
    2. 2. Does anyone know if if the deluxe and pre-order code is saved through the account or the system itself (for PS4)?
    3. 3. Did the extra gold pre-order skins are redeemed using the same pre-order code as the one that includes the bee skin, or if it was a separate code?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Alright, I got my answer for number 3 and I can’t resist sharing.
    So, the game rumbles like crazy and I ran through the dock that Cal works at to do... something. Like Orion Pax, our hero starts his story as a simple dock worker.
    Later he saves his friend’s life by using the force (but I almost forgot which button to press). Cal and his friend board a train and Cal has a nightmare, I was worried I would get jumpscared and at one point I kept hitting R3 but the door wouldn’t open, so I turned around and saw that I saw in a Star Destroyer, Cal was then had his master grab him by his face and the master yelled “Only trust the Force” and he woke up.
    The Empire stopped the train and they were looking for a Jedi, so Cal’s friend gave a speech about how they are expendable to the Empire and the Second Sister agreed... and stabbed Cal’s friend through the chest. Cal then revealed his lightsaber, but was dropped by the Ninth Sister onto another train.
    When I made my way through the train, I kept pressing L1 instead of L2 to grab onto girders, so I fell a few times and at one section I forgot to press O like I was prompted to, so I took a bit of a beating. I eventually got to fight the Second Sister, but the battle was interrupted by the Mantis (probably for the best, but I was kinda disappointed that I couldn’t finish the fight).
    I ended my play session by having Cal play the space banjo, painting the Mantis yellow, getting glitched into the ramp and failing to recreate it for a capture, and not knowing how to use skill points.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Ok - feels like a less exciting and lightsaber only version of BF2 campaign. The story has its moments but also some cringe. The fighting feels disconnected. The droid is adorable. The quick-time events are horrible as ever. Why do they include these?

They should have made this a more stealth approach game. Cal hiding most of the time with limited force abilities. He's to strong to be a Padawan.
    Not planning to play the whole game, so i watched the ending and the Vader fight seems very forced. Why do you have to fight someone you know you can't win against? They are not going to let you defeat Vader...

• I think I'm about halfway through and loving it! I will definitely be doing a second play through at increased difficulty
  • I finshed it and what a awesome ending. Leaves me wanting so much more!

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • I started it last night on PS4, and it's pretty cool so far. Seems kind of laggy, but I imagine it runs better on PS4 Pro.
  • I'm just over half way through and loving it.
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Alright, I got my answer for number 3 and I can’t resist sharing.
    So, the game rumbles like crazy and I ran through the dock that Cal works at to do... something. Like Orion Pax, our hero starts his story as a simple dock worker.
    Later he saves his friend’s life by using the force (but I almost forgot which button to press). Cal and his friend board a train and Cal has a nightmare, I was worried I would get jumpscared and at one point I kept hitting R3 but the door wouldn’t open, so I turned around and saw that I saw in a Star Destroyer, Cal was then had his master grab him by his face and the master yelled “Only trust the Force” and he woke up.
    The Empire stopped the train and they were looking for a Jedi, so Cal’s friend gave a speech about how they are expendable to the Empire and the Second Sister agreed... and stabbed Cal’s friend through the chest. Cal then revealed his lightsaber, but was dropped by the Ninth Sister onto another train.
    When I made my way through the train, I kept pressing L1 instead of L2 to grab onto girders, so I fell a few times and at one section I forgot to press O like I was prompted to, so I took a bit of a beating. I eventually got to fight the Second Sister, but the battle was interrupted by the Mantis (probably for the best, but I was kinda disappointed that I couldn’t finish the fight).
    I ended my play session by having Cal play the space banjo, painting the Mantis yellow, getting glitched into the ramp and failing to recreate it for a capture, and not knowing how to use skill points.

I also got my answer for question 1.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Just for those who have done a play through. It is worth the 60 dollars? Still on the edge about buying it.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe