criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Game ist jerky, now (PS4)

Since the last update, the game sometimes jerky, especially on felucia ... On PS4. Same problem, someone?

Replies

• Yep. Same. PS4 running a digital copy of the game over a gigabit fiber connection. Lots of shooting at enemies that teleport around, too.
  • Me too. Sometimes I find I get teleported around the map
  • The game becomes unplayable - another reason to quit
  • JB45ACP
    2 posts Member
    edited October 16
    20 ms ping here, and mostly only notice it on C.S. But after the last update, C.S. Felucia makes me feel like I'm going to have a seizure from all the shaking/jerking! The Maul/Kenobi Challenge was very, very, very painful. Won't be going back there unless my arm is twisted. Also, what is up with the LOOK jerking to the left randomly since the last couple updates. Not my controller!
  • Nugmragn
    49 posts Member
    edited October 16
    The lag is deplorable. I was on a barc speeder...standing still, ZERO INPUT on the sticks...and it looks like an earthquake because the screen is shaking so hard.

It isn't ping. It isn't connection at all...no Wi-Fi warning appearing top right corner.

What it *is* ... is a hot mess.

Fix your crappy game. I don't give a f*ck about a Maul emote. No unlock is worth this rage-inducing lag.

(Edit: should explicitly note I am playing CS on Felucia, as per Maul emote reference)
  • TK-986
    95 posts Member
    edited October 17
    Thought it was just me as my connection isn't the best.

Saying that, my other multiplayer experiences on other games have been mostly gone.

This one has contained seriously big amounts of lag that have made certain instances unplayable, forcing me to leave matches.

Glad to hear it's not just me.