criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes Unleashed is back and its beautiful

The mode we've all been waiting for is back and as suspected, large parts of HvV players are migrating to GA making it unbelievably fun and allowing full lobbies to be found at 5 AM. This game mode really does give the game a adrenaline shot. I was part of a 15 man GA squad thanks to playstation parties allowing 16 people now, and on the opposite team was also a large squad leading to a 20 minute battle on the last phase of Naboo in the palace room, the fun this mode brings is unbelievable and it needs to be made permanent (in its own playlist of course). Please consider making this permanent devs

Replies

  • Boots on the ground is a slog and Heroes Unleashed is a mosh pit of death
  • To each their own
  • Real question I've had for a while: Is this account purely satire? it's name is related to that other guy with the Palpatine signature that was recognizable on this site and hated Heroes

    And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

    he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours


  • On PC there isn't enough players to split the player base :/
  • JMaster
    2284 posts Member
    Heroes Unleashed is like Pineapple on Pizza.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed is like Pineapple on Pizza.

    So it's a great thing that should be implemented as the standard for every pizza?

    I disagree. Heroes Unleashed is Pepperoni; It got old fast

    And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

    he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours


  • Real question I've had for a while: Is this account purely satire? it's name is related to that other guy with the Palpatine signature that was recognizable on this site and hated Heroes

    No i actually like the chaos heroes unleashed brings.
  • SadderJoker
    1110 posts Member
    edited October 18
    JMaster wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed is like Pineapple on Pizza.

    Don’t disrespect pineapple like that.
  • Alwe15
    1655 posts Member
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds

    So Hero’s v Villains?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • no its really not
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists
  • BotG would have been perfect if they kept the vehicles and just removed heroes.

    Game is designed by hero players for hero players.
  • I think it was fun the first few matches but agree it got old fast. I like the strategy of plain old GA personally.
    An option of seperate playlists would be awesome!
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists

    I disagree, BotG only sucks because of the trooper neglect from DICE not because there are no Heroes.
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists

    I disagree, BotG only sucks because of the trooper neglect from DICE not because there are no Heroes.

    To each his own🤷‍♂️
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    no its really not

    Amazing analysis and feedback there detective
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists

    I didn't see any glitching or lagging, maybe its based on the individual
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds

    So Hero’s v Villains?

    4v4 is not the same as 10v10 my mathematically illiterate friend

    Oooo...you told him. 🙄
  • It’s basically just chaos. All the matches ultimately turn into super long chaotic overtime choke point mosh pit death matches.

    Some people like the unbridled chaos HU brings. Others don’t. To each their own.

    Although... personally...
    wbwa582bku8a.gif

    figd0ozpwgod.gif
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds

    So Hero’s v Villains?

    4v4 is not the same as 10v10 my mathematically illiterate friend

    Oooo...you told him. 🙄

    I did didn't I
  • It’s basically just chaos. All the matches ultimately turn into super long chaotic overtime choke point mosh pit death matches.

    Some people like the unbridled chaos HU brings. Others don’t. To each their own.

    Although... personally...
    wbwa582bku8a.gif

    figd0ozpwgod.gif

    Chaos is why its fun. And if you think this is bad wait foe unlimited power event
  • 0Skywalker
    691 posts Member
    edited October 19
    I agree the event is super fun as always to play.

    Chaotic. But chaotic good :)
  • Had the most fun with this game in a while at the final phase on Naboo for GA. The overtime was intense.
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists

    I didn't see any glitching or lagging, maybe its based on the individual

    HU GA Is the only mode in the game that I experience lag. I have fiber Internet and an ethernet from my router to xbox. Every other game mode is fine. As for glitching I have been seeing a ton of it in HU.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds

    So Hero’s v Villains?

    4v4 is not the same as 10v10 my mathematically illiterate friend

    Isn’t it 9?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Boots on the ground is a slog and Heroes Unleashed is a mosh pit of death

    Interesting observation.
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    I agree the event is super fun as always to play.

    Chaotic. But chaotic good :)

    Yep
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    HU provides a much more varied player skill level than BotG. I've had Yoda's and Rey's walking while spamming block, a Darth Maul that spin attacked the cliff edge on Geonosis repeatedly and the sweatiest of Luke's...and everything in between. Chaos. Enjoyable chaos.

    Its legit so funny watching random players go ape with heroes! I saw a HUGE royal rumble in the middle of geonosis where literally all heroes and villians were just going at it shooting and slashing and i was just dying at the kill feed when it kept saying x is defeated every 3 seconds

    So Hero’s v Villains?

    4v4 is not the same as 10v10 my mathematically illiterate friend

    Isn’t it 9?

    I counted 10 heroes, idk
  • Had the most fun with this game in a while at the final phase on Naboo for GA. The overtime was intense.

    I had a 30 minute overtime bro
  • It's really not that good. BotG sucks because with no heroes it's boring. Just large scale Strike. But with all heroes available on both sides it's just a mindless, glitch fest and that's putting it kindly. Regular GA and CS for me please. These events suck. Put them in separate playlists

    I didn't see any glitching or lagging, maybe its based on the individual

    HU GA Is the only mode in the game that I experience lag. I have fiber Internet and an ethernet from my router to xbox. Every other game mode is fine. As for glitching I have been seeing a ton of it in HU.

    I have gigabit too bro, no lag on my end on ps4
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!