criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Ahsoka coming? (Read original Topic Text on 1P)

1246723

Replies

  • lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    Her acrobatic agolity and speed wont make for unique gameplay? What do you mean? All of that paired with a lightsaber makes for very unique potential of abilities. Should could have an ability that when she gets force pushed or chocked she can do a recovery mid air. Could have a passive that allowes her to jump onto and off a wall like a double jump, an ability which leaps her behind her enemy and deals a strike to the back which is heavy hitting. Many things that arent typical force push force pull dash.

    I mentioned mace windu because in terms of force abilities he could play uniquely. He could have a force crush ability like he has done before. Could be the only ls hero to debuff enemies.

    The thing about ashoka is she has more potential for unique abilities than other heroes and yes aesthetically she is also a female and an alien race. It plays a part since the rumours if ahsoka started with tweets saying that more female heroes were needed by the devs.

    You clearly don't understand. It's not that Ahsoka can't be unique if they add her, it's that comparatively she isn't any more unique than another Jedi-type as far as hero implementation goes.

    Literally every single thing you brought up, I can say about Aayla Secura. She fits the bill exactly: there's no reason she couldn't play the same way you described, and she's a female alien. You're proving my point that Ahsoka doesn't have any hallmark traits that would set her apart from another Jedi game-wise.
    o7w8u325h0zm.jpg

    Sabers bad, blasters good.

    @JadeRaptor64

    The conversation actually goes much deeper than that, try having a genuine discussion instead of being bitter
    Relmets wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    Her acrobatic agolity and speed wont make for unique gameplay? What do you mean? All of that paired with a lightsaber makes for very unique potential of abilities. Should could have an ability that when she gets force pushed or chocked she can do a recovery mid air. Could have a passive that allowes her to jump onto and off a wall like a double jump, an ability which leaps her behind her enemy and deals a strike to the back which is heavy hitting. Many things that arent typical force push force pull dash.

    I mentioned mace windu because in terms of force abilities he could play uniquely. He could have a force crush ability like he has done before. Could be the only ls hero to debuff enemies.

    The thing about ashoka is she has more potential for unique abilities than other heroes and yes aesthetically she is also a female and an alien race. It plays a part since the rumours if ahsoka started with tweets saying that more female heroes were needed by the devs.

    You clearly don't understand. It's not that Ahsoka can't be unique if they add her, it's that comparatively she isn't any more unique than another Jedi-type as far as hero implementation goes.

    Literally every single thing you brought up, I can say about Aayla Secura. She fits the bill exactly: there's no reason she couldn't play the same way you described, and she's a female alien. You're proving my point that Ahsoka doesn't have any hallmark traits that would set her apart from another Jedi game-wise.
    o7w8u325h0zm.jpg

    Sabers bad, blasters good.

    @JadeRaptor64

    The conversation actually goes much deeper than that, try having a genuine discussion instead of being bitter

    No significant differences other than Ahsoka is much more popular, widely known, and more important to the story of Star Wars as a whole than Aayala Secura. There’s a difference, I don’t know why you’re ignoring(?) it.

    Also, it kinda does boil down to “sabers bad, blasters good.” Yes, there are more saber heroes. Yes, we need Jyn and Krennic. But frankly after those two, how many more truly iconic blaster heroes are there? Yeah, we had Greedo, and Nien Numb, and Dengar, but... would you REALLY have those characters over more iconic characters? I wouldn’t.

    Frankly I’d just want Ahsoka and Ventress, and Jyn and Krennic, and Padme and Jango(?) and then stop with the heroes for quite a long time. We need bug fixes, and blasters, and many other things.

    Just to clarify, Aayla only has one lightsaber in the canon:

    aayla-bio-1_454adc59.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720



    RCO013.jpg

    RCO014.jpg

    RCO015.jpg

    RCO016.jpg

    RCO017.jpg

    RCO018.jpg

    RCO019.jpg

    RCO020.jpg

    RCO021.jpg

    RCO022.jpg

    Battlefront 2 (2005) is Legends and that was the only instance that had Aayla using two lightsabers.

    Ahsoka originally had one lightsaber and then started to use another one in Season 3 going forward.

    I haven't seen another light side female alien hero in the canon that uses two or more lightsabers outside of Ahsoka and I said light side instead of Jedi because she's no longer a Jedi by Season 5, could something happen in Season 7 with the Order pre-Siege of Mandalore and Order 66, who knows?

    For the dark side, we've seen at least 3 dual or multi-lightsaber wielders in canon:

    -Grievous, 2 primarily in this game, typically 4 in other mediums

    -Maul, in TCW, half of his original dual-bladed lightsaber from TPM and the Darksaber

    -Pong Krell, 2 dual-bladed lightsabers from the Umbara arc

    💤
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • RainbowXii
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Also, her default dash should be flips; Forward flip, Side Flip, Back Flip.

  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    RainbowXii wrote: »
    Also, her default dash should be flips; Forward flip, Side Flip, Back Flip.

    This would be awesome. But it would have to be a quick animation to be effective.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?


    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101


    Placed images in spoiler tags to make browsing easier ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Ryu_Tano94
    233 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?


    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?


    Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...

    One thing that people haven't actually asked Ashley Eckstein at conventions is whether or not she had recorded any lines for the game already and if she did, that's some confirmation that Ahsoka is in development.

    But if she says she has an NDA preventing her from saying so, then that's also another confirmation.

    But since the Mandalorian Season 1 is consisted of 8 hour-long episodes, would that mean we'll get two TCW episodes released per week for six weeks or just a release of a new arc every week or some other release format? That's what I'm waiting for Disney+ to announce by January.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...

    One thing that people haven't actually asked Ashley Eckstein at conventions is whether or not she had recorded any lines for the game already and if she did, that's some confirmation that Ahsoka is in development.

    But if she says she has an NDA preventing her from saying so, then that's also another confirmation.

    But since the Mandalorian Season 1 is consisted of 8 hour-long episodes, would that mean we'll get two TCW episodes released per week for six weeks or just a release of a new arc every week or some other release format? That's what I'm waiting for Disney+ to announce by January.

    I wish they would just drop it all in one go, i hate waiting week to week for things.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...

    One thing that people haven't actually asked Ashley Eckstein at conventions is whether or not she had recorded any lines for the game already and if she did, that's some confirmation that Ahsoka is in development.

    But if she says she has an NDA preventing her from saying so, then that's also another confirmation.

    But since the Mandalorian Season 1 is consisted of 8 hour-long episodes, would that mean we'll get two TCW episodes released per week for six weeks or just a release of a new arc every week or some other release format? That's what I'm waiting for Disney+ to announce by January.

    I wish they would just drop it all in one go, i hate waiting week to week for things.

    Well, the plan is for us to hold the subscription to the service longer, basically countering Netflix's strategy. Wouldn't be surprised if HBO Max and NBCUniversal-Sky's Peacock does the same thing to retain subscribers long-term.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...

    One thing that people haven't actually asked Ashley Eckstein at conventions is whether or not she had recorded any lines for the game already and if she did, that's some confirmation that Ahsoka is in development.

    But if she says she has an NDA preventing her from saying so, then that's also another confirmation.

    But since the Mandalorian Season 1 is consisted of 8 hour-long episodes, would that mean we'll get two TCW episodes released per week for six weeks or just a release of a new arc every week or some other release format? That's what I'm waiting for Disney+ to announce by January.

    I wish they would just drop it all in one go, i hate waiting week to week for things.

    Well, the plan is for us to hold the subscription to the service longer, basically countering Netflix's strategy. Wouldn't be surprised if HBO Max and NBCUniversal-Sky's Peacock does the same thing to retain subscribers long-term.

    Yh i understand it, i just hate it😂😂
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Does the author of the Ahsoka and Padme (Queen's Shadow) novels know something we don't about what's coming to the game?



    latest?cb=20190131004222

    latest?cb=20160715164545

    91toFN98DfL.jpg

    60813568_693349861126273_7895952972963804339_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

    I dont know. What do you think she did? I dont get why she was posting that?

    I wonder if the Story Group told her ahead that Ahsoka and/or Padme were coming to the game in February to tie-in with the release of TCW Season 7 because Disney and Lucasfilm might already know about DICE's plans for the game next year already.

    That's what I'm thinking right now.

    Disney and Lucasfilm definitly know about DICE plans because DICE need their approval as far as i know. As for the Author it makes sense to tell her since she wrote Ahsoka which is basically the written Version of season 7 at least in terms of Ahsokas Story but im not sure if DICE is allowed to tell even her the plans ahead of time.

    I think she doesn't have direct contact from DICE but it could just be Lucasfilm showing her images of the character model that DICE built already for Ahsoka because she (as all Star Wars writers, filmmakers, etc.) typically does visit them in the Bay Area whenever they want her to write a new novel or a short story.

    The only people that might have direct contact with DICE particularly for Ahsoka is probably Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein since one of the devs said they would need to contact Filoni for approval/consulting on how Ahsoka should be implemented and Eckstein's the voice actor for her.

    Even then they voice actress probably wont know when they plan to release their voice lines. I think dave filoni is probably the only one that knows outside ea dice and the top people at lucasfilm. I guess most people are expecting a season 7 drop though so feb. Although if the aeries is dropping weekly the might wait for the finale or something to release her which could be another couple months...

    One thing that people haven't actually asked Ashley Eckstein at conventions is whether or not she had recorded any lines for the game already and if she did, that's some confirmation that Ahsoka is in development.

    But if she says she has an NDA preventing her from saying so, then that's also another confirmation.

    But since the Mandalorian Season 1 is consisted of 8 hour-long episodes, would that mean we'll get two TCW episodes released per week for six weeks or just a release of a new arc every week or some other release format? That's what I'm waiting for Disney+ to announce by January.

    I wish they would just drop it all in one go, i hate waiting week to week for things.

    Well, the plan is for us to hold the subscription to the service longer, basically countering Netflix's strategy. Wouldn't be surprised if HBO Max and NBCUniversal-Sky's Peacock does the same thing to retain subscribers long-term.

    Yh i understand it, i just hate it😂😂

    Begun the Streaming War has: old Hollywood vs rising tech studios for consumers' dollars.
  • There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    I dont think she will appear in live action until earliest kenobi series
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    I dont think she will appear in live action until earliest kenobi series

    I'm looking towards her first live-action appearance in the Cassian & K-2SO series because he's also a Fulcrum so it would be interesting if she recruited him into the Rebellion during Rebels Season 1.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    There were a lot of ships from what we've seen yesterday, perhaps she's piloting one of them?
    t4i1585of0u31.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=00620fbab0d0a8d2f54c2899bceb60293565838c
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    I dont think she will appear in live action until earliest kenobi series

    I'm looking towards her first live-action appearance in the Cassian & K-2SO series because he's also a Fulcrum so it would be interesting if she recruited him into the Rebellion during Rebels Season 1.

    Yeah that would be really awesome actually. We will have to wait and see. I feel like the could do a slight introduction in kenobi series and then move to her and sabine series and what they do after rebels
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    There were a lot of ships from what we've seen yesterday, perhaps she's piloting one of them?
    t4i1585of0u31.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=00620fbab0d0a8d2f54c2899bceb60293565838c

    Piloting? I dont think so. Maybe in this Ghost if its THE Ghost. Despite that its first order, i dont think she is in that battle in general. She and Sabine weint of Gandalf and frodo like to search for ezra so its unlikely but hera, chopper and heras son jacen are theoretically possible.
  • RainbowXii
    184 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    Well, they did show the Ghosts Ship from Star Wars rebels... @1:01 -rightside

    Maybe she's in the ship..?

    Also on bottom left side there's a Droid Providence-class Destroyer ..very interesting




    mpl1bwolg65m.jpeg


  • RainbowXii wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    Well, they did show the Ghosts Ship from Star Wars rebels... @1:01 -rightside

    Maybe she's in the ship..?



    mpl1bwolg65m.jpeg

    Damn, I watched that last night and totally missed the Ghost. It's even in the forefront, flying right in formation to the side of the Falcon. I would assume that either Hera or her son Jacen is flying it though. Hera would be pretty old though at this point and likely retired, though she could always come out of retirement to fight in this final battle, just like Lando.

    There were some rumors awhile back that Rey would find Ahsoka and Ezra on a long lost planet in the unknown regions in Episode 9. There was a seperate rumor that said that Rey would find her way into the world between worlds, and would find messages through time left there for her by Ahsoka and Ezra. Will be interesting to see if anything like that happens. Would be a good way to tease the rumored 4th Dave Filoni animated series, which is supposed to pick-up after Rebels with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for the lost Ezra and Thrawn in the unknown regions.
  • RainbowXii wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    Well, they did show the Ghosts Ship from Star Wars rebels... @1:01 -rightside

    Maybe she's in the ship..?



    mpl1bwolg65m.jpeg

    Damn, I watched that last night and totally missed the Ghost. It's even in the forefront, flying right in formation to the side of the Falcon. I would assume that either Hera or her son Jacen is flying it though. Hera would be pretty old though at this point and likely retired, though she could always come out of retirement to fight in this final battle, just like Lando.

    There were some rumors awhile back that Rey would find Ahsoka and Ezra on a long lost planet in the unknown regions in Episode 9. There was a seperate rumor that said that Rey would find her way into the world between worlds, and would find messages through time left there for her by Ahsoka and Ezra. Will be interesting to see if anything like that happens. Would be a good way to tease the rumored 4th Dave Filoni animated series, which is supposed to pick-up after Rebels with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for the lost Ezra and Thrawn in the unknown regions.

    Hera and Retirement? No way :lol: shes a rebel to the core and if jacen flys shes there to. Leia, Han and Chewie didnt retire either.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3418 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    RainbowXii wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    There are some wild rumors Ahsoka could be in the Mandalorian or even Rise of Skywalker. Even though i dont believe that and it would maybe even be bad, i would take any excuse to get her earlier than (possibly) February.

    Well, they did show the Ghosts Ship from Star Wars rebels... @1:01 -rightside

    Maybe she's in the ship..?



    mpl1bwolg65m.jpeg

    Damn, I watched that last night and totally missed the Ghost. It's even in the forefront, flying right in formation to the side of the Falcon. I would assume that either Hera or her son Jacen is flying it though. Hera would be pretty old though at this point and likely retired, though she could always come out of retirement to fight in this final battle, just like Lando.

    There were some rumors awhile back that Rey would find Ahsoka and Ezra on a long lost planet in the unknown regions in Episode 9. There was a seperate rumor that said that Rey would find her way into the world between worlds, and would find messages through time left there for her by Ahsoka and Ezra. Will be interesting to see if anything like that happens. Would be a good way to tease the rumored 4th Dave Filoni animated series, which is supposed to pick-up after Rebels with Ahsoka and Sabine searching for the lost Ezra and Thrawn in the unknown regions.

    Hera and Retirement? No way :lol: shes a rebel to the core and if jacen flys shes there to. Leia, Han and Chewie didnt retire either.

    Well, my thinking is that at the end of episode 8, the Resistance was all but wiped out. However, in Battlefront 2's campaign, which is canon, Leia sent Zey Versio and Shriv Suurgav on a mission to gather some of Leia's non-Resistance allies in the Outer Rim, minutes before episode 8 starts. I am under the assumption then, that Zey and Shriv are successful, and gather together an army and Navy of retired ex-Rebels, led by Lando, flying formerly mothballed Galactic Civil War era Rebels ships. That is the only way that a Rebel/Resistance naval fleet the size of what we're seeing in the episode 9 trailer could have been put together in just 1 year, building a fleet that size on Mon Cala would simply take too long, so they must be mothballed ships that were brought out of retirement.

    We had no indication before this point that Hera, Jacen, and Chopper were part of the Resistance, and while it is possible that they have been Resistance all along, it's also possible that Hera was retired just like Lando was, considering they are about the same age, and that she'll come out of retirement to fight in this final battle.
  • lowell wrote: »

    Only 18 people voted though.

    However a recent survey from a famous YouTuber asked fans who their favorite female SW character was.

    Almost 200,000 people voted.

    Padme had 7% of the vote

    Leia had 12% of the vote

    Ahsoka won with 58% of the votes.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    @lowell Just curious, but do you know how many people took part in that poll?

    You could see it in the first tweet. I just saw it and wanted to bring it to the forum.

    But @DarthLando also has supplemented the fact that a survey from a Youtuber that had wider participation and still picked Ahsoka.
  • lowell wrote: »
    @lowell Just curious, but do you know how many people took part in that poll?

    You could see it in the first tweet. I just saw it and wanted to bring it to the forum.

    But @DarthLando also has supplemented the fact that a survey from a Youtuber that had wider participation and still picked Ahsoka.

    I screwed up Padme & Leia’s numbers a bit though. Padme accumulated 12%, while Leia had 17%.

    Now over 200,000 people have voted through, & Ahsoka still easily leads the pack with 58%


    qe5edmomhr9u.png

    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    Meerkat wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »



    qe5edmomhr9u.png

    Annnnd the obsessed Ahsoka haters have been put to bed.

    wp8o8b1u2bf7.gif




    I keep saying ahsoka has a following like maul. In my opinion the most underrated character that could make for an awesome hero that nobody ever mentions is pong krell. Aesthetically alone he would be absolutly insane. And then nust imagine the abilities. Its a shame we didnt see more of him in the show tbh feel like he could have been a fan favourite with more screen time
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Meerkat wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »



    qe5edmomhr9u.png

    Annnnd the obsessed Ahsoka haters have been put to bed.

    wp8o8b1u2bf7.gif




    I keep saying ahsoka has a following like maul. In my opinion the most underrated character that could make for an awesome hero that nobody ever mentions is pong krell. Aesthetically alone he would be absolutly insane. And then nust imagine the abilities. Its a shame we didnt see more of him in the show tbh feel like he could have been a fan favourite with more screen time

    I agree. Plo Koon also
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    @lowell Just curious, but do you know how many people took part in that poll?

    You could see it in the first tweet. I just saw it and wanted to bring it to the forum.

    But @DarthLando also has supplemented the fact that a survey from a Youtuber that had wider participation and still picked Ahsoka.

    I screwed up Padme & Leia’s numbers a bit though. Padme accumulated 12%, while Leia had 17%.

    Now over 200,000 people have voted through, & Ahsoka still easily leads the pack with 58%


    qe5edmomhr9u.png

    Wow

  • Put to bed? Easy there. I don’t doubt her popularity, I simply think she’s garbage and would rather not see her in the game. That being said, she’s probably on her way. I just won’t unlock her. She won’t be unique, that much I do know.

    Good news is with that post i dont think you are just some lame internettroll like the other guy.

    Bad news is you seem to be highly subjective to say it diplomatically, as well as uncreative and faithless in the abilitys of the developers and the potential of the character due to that lack of creativity and the all out subjectivity.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    I disagree with that statement because Ahsoka has had more appearances in the canon than Aayla overall. Aayla was just a background character and she only appeared here and there in the show.

    Nothing to do with what I said
    lowell wrote: »
    Plus, she doesn't wield two lightsabers in canon, only in Battlefront 2 (2005), which is Legends

    And? We've already been over this too, it's an aesthetic element. Look at Grievous, he wields 2/4 and his saber mechanics are not fundamentally different than any other character. Are you forgetting we're talking about gameplay here?

    So unless you're suggesting that they incorporate entirely new saber mechanics alongside these dual wielders, into an already struggling saber combat system, (which doesn't sound like a very wise idea), I'm not sure what you're on about.
    lowell wrote: »
    so that's another shot against your argument.

    I don't think you even know what the argument is
    lowell wrote: »

    Now Aayla's master, Quinlan Vos, who's also Ventress's lover later in Dark Disciple, would be someone that people would be interested in coming to the game by your logic because he's been given more lore than his apprentice.

    very curious how you came to this conclusion
    qjd6v9egugcq.gif

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Technically, if Grievous didn't have 4 lightsabers in his abilities, I would be mad since Battlefront 2 (2005) also had him using 2 sabers as default and the other 2 would open up and close after.

    Now, Quinlan Vos is a Jedi who adapts to the situation at hand, if he needs to wield 2 lightsabers at a time, he will do so. If he needs to use Force abilities that the Jedi rarely use for certain reasons, he will do it if necessary. Nobody would be saying why he does thing like that because they know the type of person he is, typically unpredictable.
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    I disagree with that statement because Ahsoka has had more appearances in the canon than Aayla overall. Aayla was just a background character and she only appeared here and there in the show.

    Nothing to do with what I said
    lowell wrote: »
    Plus, she doesn't wield two lightsabers in canon, only in Battlefront 2 (2005), which is Legends

    And? We've already been over this too, it's an aesthetic element. Look at Grievous, he wields 2/4 and his saber mechanics are not fundamentally different than any other character. Are you forgetting we're talking about gameplay here?

    So unless you're suggesting that they incorporate entirely new saber mechanics alongside these dual wielders, into an already struggling saber combat system, (which doesn't sound like a very wise idea), I'm not sure what you're on about.
    lowell wrote: »
    so that's another shot against your argument.

    I don't think you even know what the argument is
    lowell wrote: »

    Now Aayla's master, Quinlan Vos, who's also Ventress's lover later in Dark Disciple, would be someone that people would be interested in coming to the game by your logic because he's been given more lore than his apprentice.

    very curious how you came to this conclusion
    qjd6v9egugcq.gif
    Exactly this. She won’t be unique in any way, just like how grievous isn’t unique. She’s gonna have a spin attack like Maul, maybe a lightsaber throw or force push, and a duelist-like ability where she draws a second saber and still feels the same because dual saber mechanics in this game are non existent.

    Well, she'll be part of the two force-sensitive heroes in the game that uses 2 lightsabers alongside Ventress. I felt Grievous dual- or (multi- through abilities)wielding just to be similar as if Han, Leia, and Chewbacca wielded lightsabers or even Finn wielding the Skywalker saber in TFA, they know how to use lightsabers or any other melee weapon due to prior experience so they will use how they want.

    And I'm not kidding, what I've said above has happened in the canon (in addition to Han pulling off a fake marriage to make a robbery happen):
    RCO016.jpg

    RCO017.jpg

    RCO018.jpg

    RCO019.jpg

    RCO020.jpg

    RCO021.jpg

    RCO022.jpg

    RCO023.jpg

    RCO024.jpg

    RCO025.jpg
  • Relmets
    2551 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Yeah I never said Aayla should have a second lightsaber so I'm really not sure what you're replying to
    To Sucka President HawxThy: NEVER, EVER THREATEN BAZE MALBUS AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SERVER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

    Lul
    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Yeah I never said Aayla should have a second lightsaber so I'm really not sure what you're replying to
    To Sucka President HawxThy: NEVER, EVER THREATEN BAZE MALBUS AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SERVER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

    Lul

    But weren't you advocating for Aayla to be a dual-wielder (Legends) over Ahsoka (Canon) anyway in that statement?
  • Relmets
    2551 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Yeah I never said Aayla should have a second lightsaber so I'm really not sure what you're replying to
    To Sucka President HawxThy: NEVER, EVER THREATEN BAZE MALBUS AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SERVER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

    Lul

    But weren't you advocating for Aayla to be a dual-wielder (Legends) over Ahsoka (Canon) anyway in that statement?

    Not at all, I was saying that Aayla could have been designed as a nimble fast paced character, the other guy was implying it wouldn't work for Aayla only Ahsoka
    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    2219 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Yeah I never said Aayla should have a second lightsaber so I'm really not sure what you're replying to
    To Sucka President HawxThy: NEVER, EVER THREATEN BAZE MALBUS AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SERVER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

    Lul

    But weren't you advocating for Aayla to be a dual-wielder (Legends) over Ahsoka (Canon) anyway in that statement?

    Not at all, I was saying that Aayla could have been designed as a nimble fast paced character, the other guy was implying it wouldn't work for Aayla only Ahsoka

    Ok, thanks for clarifying on that.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    The gameplay has to match to some (not all due to cross-era) extent of the canon. Aayla having a second lightsaber to me is the same as Vader using Kylo's lightsaber or a lightwhip instead of using Kirak Infil'a's or his normal lightsaber. It has to be accurate to some extent. Rey fighting Darth Maul or droids using ST era blasters is something else.

    Yeah I never said Aayla should have a second lightsaber so I'm really not sure what you're replying to
    To Sucka President HawxThy: NEVER, EVER THREATEN BAZE MALBUS AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A SERVER THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

    Lul

    But weren't you advocating for Aayla to be a dual-wielder (Legends) over Ahsoka (Canon) anyway in that statement?

    Not at all, I was saying that Aayla could have been designed as a nimble fast paced character, the other guy was implying it wouldn't work for Aayla only Ahsoka

    No what im saying is lighstaber form. Ahsoka uses the same as yoda. Its quite a unique form aesthetically and can lead to very unique abilities to do with mobility like i said. Yoda only shows this in his normal attack animations. Ahsokas spins could be through different abilities. Jumping off walls like a double jumo again would be part of her mobility. Shes small and agressive. Ayla isnt. To create ayla like this in game would be to create a game version of ayla not true to her. It would be like creating an offensive obi wan instead of a defensive obi wan.
  • lowell wrote: »

    I did that too here on the forum. But without pictures.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

    That full control ability is pretty cool and agressive i like that. Maybe it would also mean that the first lightsaber hits the oponent lightsaber and the second goes through the oponents block? Or it would have to be reduced stamina drain or increased swing speed, if not it would be the same?

    Take a look at this concept thats on the forums, really good: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134059/ahsoka-and-ventress-design-concept
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    That full control ability is pretty cool and agressive i like that. Maybe it would also mean that the first lightsaber hits the oponent lightsaber and the second goes through the oponents block? Or it would have to be reduced stamina drain or increased swing speed, if not it would be the same?

    Take a look at this concept thats on the forums, really good: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134059/ahsoka-and-ventress-design-concept

    WOW im apparently not the only one who wants Ahsoka so much that they would even do DICEs work.
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    That full control ability is pretty cool and agressive i like that. Maybe it would also mean that the first lightsaber hits the oponent lightsaber and the second goes through the oponents block? Or it would have to be reduced stamina drain or increased swing speed, if not it would be the same?

    Take a look at this concept thats on the forums, really good: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134059/ahsoka-and-ventress-design-concept

    WOW im apparently not the only one who wants Ahsoka so much that they would even do DICEs work.

    Its an awesome concept, wheres yours? Ill take a look
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Ryu_Tano94 wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »

    That full control ability is pretty cool and agressive i like that. Maybe it would also mean that the first lightsaber hits the oponent lightsaber and the second goes through the oponents block? Or it would have to be reduced stamina drain or increased swing speed, if not it would be the same?

    Take a look at this concept thats on the forums, really good: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134059/ahsoka-and-ventress-design-concept

    WOW im apparently not the only one who wants Ahsoka so much that they would even do DICEs work.

    Its an awesome concept, wheres yours? Ill take a look

    Yeah, its god damn cool. I like the Kiss of Death Ability from Ventress, sounds pretty nice. Just klick in my name and you get to my Profile where you can see any thread i wrote. I did an Ahsoka/Sabine combination instead of Ahsoka/Ventress. Its focused more on the visual/sound part then the stats and i update it with pictures/GIFs today if i got time.
  • When you realise how divisive this one character has been to the whole star wars community you have to acknowledge what a bad idea TCW animated series was/is.

    Lol you can’t be serious, TCW series is one of the best things to ever happen, same applies to Rebels IMO, the most hate ive ever seen for Ahsoka for some reason is on this forum.

    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • Lyc4n
    1794 posts Member
    Mrcjames31 wrote: »
    When you realise how divisive this one character has been to the whole star wars community you have to acknowledge what a bad idea TCW animated series was/is.

    Lol you can’t be serious, TCW series is one of the best things to ever happen, same applies to Rebels IMO, the most hate ive ever seen for Ahsoka for some reason is on this forum.

    Only people that hate ahsoka r people that hate animated series
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!