criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Boots on the ground - permanent mode

I know it's been suggested in the past by fellow like minded individuals, but gonna bring up the subject again.

Please EA, give us a separate mode for pure infantry like the Boots On The Ground event. Would be nice to get away sometimes from the 3 or 4 heroes on the enemy team annihilating everyone and ruining the fun. Or as has also been suggested, reduce the number of heroes out at one time. Perhaps make it 1 or 2 max no matter which phase of the game you are in. I earn enough points to play heroes but choose not to. I'm about fair play and not just after kills but objectives. I feel like so many hero players are just after that kill score and nothing else.

Replies

• Keep vehicles, remove heroes. Honestly hated that about BF2005.
  • I know it's been suggested in the past by fellow like minded individuals, but gonna bring up the subject again.

Please EA, give us a separate mode for pure infantry like the Boots On The Ground event. Would be nice to get away sometimes from the 3 or 4 heroes on the enemy team annihilating everyone and ruining the fun. Or as has also been suggested, reduce the number of heroes out at one time. Perhaps make it 1 or 2 max no matter which phase of the game you are in. I earn enough points to play heroes but choose not to. I'm about fair play and not just after kills but objectives. I feel like so many hero players are just after that kill score and nothing else.

Seems like a good idea, but instead of having 4 heroes, reduce then to either 2 or 1 per team like it was in Battlefront 2015.
  • I had the most fun with battlefront 2 with just the boots on the ground event. I really hope they can make it a permanent mode