criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Ewok Hunt crashes out to main menu after every game

thanks DICE, very cool

Replies

• RebelScum13
    158 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Yup...cool...very cool. :( Can we get a bug free update please dice...smh (face palm)
  • jonci
    1266 posts Member
    co op does same on defend 2nd stage kashykk lol got kicked and moved to CS mode
  • Same here, crashes on every ending. Even in 2 rounds, the game ended when 4 stormtroopers where still alive.

P.S. I Found the PIE on the ewok hunts new map
  • jonci wrote: »

EOR matchmaking as it's best !!! last year, i played HvV and it put me in strike or SFA !!

simply amazing
  • uq4gkjgz9rxn.png

LOL

At least they've put an Easter Egg in the game. Besides complaining about everything wrong, we can at least laugh a bit with such things
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Happened to me just now. Hope one of you guys has reported it in the bugs section.
  • Same here, apparently no Beta Testers are available at Dice. Jesus Dice!
  • gospa55350 wrote: »
    Same here, apparently no Beta Testers are available at Dice. Jesus Dice!

I'm available, guess if they ever wanted any players to beta test their features?

The only players EA/DICE promotes are the YT content creators, despite saying in their website that they seek both content creators and experienced players as partners.
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • It was just a waste of time, lol devs you should have worked on something else rather instead you decided to focus on a game mode that very few people plays.
  • jonci
    1266 posts Member
    Speedjack wrote: »
    jonci wrote: »

EOR matchmaking as it's best !!! last year, i played HvV and it put me in strike or SFA !!

simply amazing

I just played 2 rounds of EWOK hunt, and after each it did matchmaking, i mean WTF its one mode and it waits till your all in before it selects the 1st 2 zombie bears any way so whats the point.
  • Should have ported more Extraction maps from SWBF 15, convert JPC to straight up Cargo and add maps to SA.

EH, ppfftt.
  • uq4gkjgz9rxn.png

I found it too! The only good thing about this updated Ewok Hunt
    Tired of BUGs?

• o1dxthmxj43y.png

It seems they have fixed it. If this still happens to you, head over to Answers HQ and let @EA_Atic know: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/New-Ewok-Hunt-mode-constantly-crashes-Error-1-017/td-p/8345691
    Tired of BUGs?