criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Hello There... Can we get Mace Windu, please?

This may have been discussed already and I´m new to the forum, so sorry for that..

But seriously, I do totally understand the focus on episode 9 and leave the CW topic. But Mace would be one character, that would make the CW area perfect... Maybe some skins for the Arc-Trooper for example but that would be it! Such an iconic Jedi should be in this awesome game!

(If a villain is needed to match, Jango Fett would be nice, I loved him in episode 2, but he would probably be too similar to Boba I guess...)

I think Mace is recommended by a lot of people, and I just wanted to know, if that is true...

Anyways have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Including the "take a seat" emote.
  • You are on this counsel, but we do not grant you the rank of hand.
    01xbrdvkyhiw.png
  • While at it, add Mighty Mouse the dark version to combat Yoda in equal damage output, and risk the entire game's success by including Jar Jar Binks as playable in all maps except non-prequel maps.
  • Yes! We need Mace Windu and Jango Fett in this game. Those should be the next 2 to be added in my opinion. But they may go a different route. It was said that they want to add a jet pack hero to the lightside first because they believe it would be uneven for the lightside if the darkside had 2 jet pack heroes. I don't care I still want Jango Fett next. But I really think that Mace Windu should be the next Jedi they add over Ahsoka!
  • Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn...

• Ema22 wrote: »
    Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn...

I want Qui-Gon in this game so bad.
  • How about a "This party's over..." emote?!
  • bfloo
    17051 posts Member
    While at it, add Mighty Mouse the dark version to combat Yoda in equal damage output, and risk the entire game's success by including Jar Jar Binks as playable in all maps except non-prequel maps.

If they got Jar Jar's drunk fu style right he would be the most fun hero to use.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Lol, Jar Jar drunk fu...

He can say "meesa youssa" aggressively while doing moves.
  • Mace Windu definitely. Qui-Gon too. Jango could at least be a skin for Boba Fett, I mean if they don't want to include the pistols then it's basically just a color swap.