criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Anyone experience this during SHADERS loading in PC?

Here is my link. I already posted in the Bug Report section but wanted feedback from PC gamers to see if anyone has experienced this issue at all?

Some of the PC gamers have mentioned it happened but some have not. I just wanted to know if anyone experienced it as feedback. I have the latest drivers though. I never usually have issues!

I uploaded it on my YouTube Channel.

Replies

• Does anyone know what causes this? At least I reported it and hopefully, someone will patch this nonsense!
  • Bump.. anyone?
  • jonci
    1228 posts Member
    Yes been happening since 2 updates ago , that with the new crash out of game bug is making me wanna play new Call of duty modern warfare until jedi fallen order comes out on the 14th.
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Try to delete Settings folder in MyDocuments>>Star Wars Battlefront II folder. This will reset your settings and fix the issue.

Let me know how it goes.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • jonci
    1228 posts Member
    Try to delete Settings folder in MyDocuments>>Star Wars Battlefront II folder. This will reset your settings and fix the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Will take a look later and report back if it works or not, if it does could you do some sort of announcement as a workaround for all to see?
    Though i suspect this will clear all your settings, remove star cards from characters as well as emotes and victory poses. ( so guess lots of screen shots 1st to look at them later to redo them all lol).
    As long as it doesn't cause the issue of loss of save games/ progress ( i really dont wish to do those single player LS DS things again), they are pain full to do now.
  • jonci wrote: »

Let me know how it goes.

Will take a look later and report back if it works or not, if it does could you do some sort of announcement as a workaround for all to see?
    Though i suspect this will clear all your settings, remove star cards from characters as well as emotes and victory poses. ( so guess lots of screen shots 1st to look at them later to redo them all lol).
    As long as it doesn't cause the issue of loss of save games/ progress ( i really dont wish to do those single player LS DS things again), they are pain full to do now.

As far as I understood these settings are not comparable to your savefiles and will most likely kill and reset all your basic settings performed from the main menu as well as settings made by the game for graphics and so on.

I can not imagine that he pleased you to also delete your savefiles.
  • jonci
    1228 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »

Let me know how it goes.

As far as I understood these settings are not comparable to your savefiles and will most likely kill and reset all your basic settings performed from the main menu as well as settings made by the game for graphics and so on.

I can not imagine that he pleased you to also delete your savefiles.

Well guess you were wrong.

Locked as i suspected

jjg3x7l6ppbf.png
    umpoc2h2ayl2.png
  • jonci
    1228 posts Member
    Also all cards for everything become unequipped and so do emotes also it defaults any setings in options so a painful excercise.
  • Was the loading screen issue resolved at least?
  • jonci
    1228 posts Member
    Nope it was still doing, it so i actually pasted back the original settings (i had cut n pasted to a desktop folder). At least i got all the cards n battle scenarios back.
  • I experience the same, and I'm going to live with it. I'm not going to try the proposed fix because it's not blocking, and because we shouldn't have to manually clean files for a bug that most of us experience - no anger in this sentence, I'm just impressed by the number of topics with this kind of solution.

I've had most of launch bugs you can find in the bug reports. Because it depends on the moon, we don't experience the issues at the same time :)
    And the proposed solutions are:
    - remove setting files
    - clear cache
    - repair the game
    - reinstall origin
    - remove origin in game
    - reinstall the game
    - clean your background service list
    - Try clean boot
    - remove useless USB devices
    - make sure that Nvidia Geforce Experience is not running
    - Try DX12, Stay in DX11
    - Replace "Full Screen" by "no borders"...

Seriously :) I have nearly 70 games on my computer from several online game platforms, and 20 are ready to play, "ONLY" BF2 is like that. Ok, this is a cutting edge game with awesome graphics and a very good framerate, but such fixes should be rare.