criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker | "Who's in the ******** *****?" theory. [POTENTIAL SPOILERS!]

CelestialGalaxy3
67 posts Member
edited October 25
My theory:

Who do you think is in the throne chair? If you have a theory or an idea on who is in the Throne Chair. Make sure to comment down below!

Want to see all the rise of skywalker trailers in one video? Well i've made a video just for that!

Thank You to everyone who supports my forum posts and keeps up to date with it. It really does mean a lot to me. <3
Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

• DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    I would prefer that tbh that its someone else, or a dark Rey.

Anything other than Palps being alive and wrecking the story of I-VI in the process
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • @DarthJ Well, yesterday there was a leaked photo going around of Palpatine standing in front of his throne chair looking at rey. But The one i posted looks totally different and it seems to be someone else sitting in there so, Idk really
  • @DarthJ My theory is still staying as Dark Rey. Cause it seems to be like a machine type of seat. You can see it moving in the trailer.
  • I think it'll still be Palps. A Dark Rey, either being a clone or perhaps a twin might make things interesting, but I'm gonna stick with Palps for now. I believe there was a story line where Palps made clones of himself. Palps could be some sort of force spirit. Or he could be doing something similar to Emperor Vitiate/Valkorion.
  • @Revan72 Yeah after reviewing some posts and stuff. I think it is palplatine but, The therory is still something that should be up, cause you never know B)
  • It’s totally Palps.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Warning!!!! 2 MAJOR spoilers!!!! Do not look unless you really want to see. This will make you very angry and spoil the movie! I was blown away so I'll share with those who want to see. You have been warned!!!
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

• Warning!!!! 2 MAJOR spoilers!!!! Do not look unless you really want to see. This will make you very angry and spoil the movie! I was blown away so I'll share with those who want to see. You have been warned!!!
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

Yup, sucks doesn’t it?
    Palps is back in the flesh and thus Anakin’s redemption and sacrifice were for nothing. Yippee.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

Yup, sucks doesn’t it?
    Palps is back in the flesh and thus Anakin’s redemption and sacrifice were for nothing. Yippee.
    supposedly the Palps one may be a photoshop job but the Kylo and Rey one is genuine
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

This doesn't really spoil it for me, because it's exactly what I expected.

2rb9rtah2ycw.gif
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    Warning!!!! 2 MAJOR spoilers!!!! Do not look unless you really want to see. This will make you very angry and spoil the movie! I was blown away so I'll share with those who want to see. You have been warned!!!
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

This doesn't really spoil it for me, because it's exactly what I expected.

2rb9rtah2ycw.gif

I think alot of people did. Still wanted to make sure I used the tags lol.
    the Palpatine one may be a fake but supposedly the Rey and Kylo one is real
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    edited October 25
    The palps one looks completely photoshopped. But if they go down this route, like I have always said, Anakins story becomes null and void. May as well just have VII-IX. Knew they would push Rey as the Chosen One. [\spoiler]
  • DarthJ
    6757 posts Member
    edited October 25
    I'm going to be that negative person....seriously, how can anyone be excited for Palps return (if it happens) if its basically going to make the first 6 episodes null and void?! Its a slap in the face to actual fans and a slap in the face to the whole story of Anakins rise, fall and redemption, purely to sell tickets off nostalgia yet again, before killing anything from the originals off. I love Palps, but his story ended with Anakin's redemption. Kathleen and co are just ruining what everyone knows and loves
  • the whole movie got leaked online, and it's pretty bad. Leak lines up with the leaked images and the latest trailer
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• IronSoldier
    3790 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Reading these spoilers like

giphy.gif
  • Lmao, I have nothing better to do
  • @Revan72 I'm going to cry in my pillow for that :s
  • Lee1981
    1998 posts Member
    Some of you take it far too serious

It’s just a film/movie, it doesn’t do anything to ruin something that was never real to begin with
  • Lee, alot of us are big star wars fans, I was joking anyway but. The only person taking it seriously here is you. 🤯
    8gvw9eqv8cl0.jpg
    gt3uxl2cppfn.jpg

Yup, sucks doesn’t it?

Im confused how does this reveal anything not in the trailer
  • Guys, It's OBVIOUSLY Jar-Jar in the chair. Think about it, he has the same inittials as JJ Abrams, can jump super high like a force wielder, and survives order 66.
  • Lee1981 wrote: »
    Some of you take it far too serious

It’s just a film/movie, it doesn’t do anything to ruin something that was never real to begin with

Excuse me, did you just say Star Wars doesnt matter. It's an epic of heroes and Villains, an epic of love and romance, and an epic of similar plotlines
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    The palps one looks completely photoshopped. But if they go down this route, like I have always said, Anakins story becomes null and void. May as well just have VII-IX. Knew they would push Rey as the Chosen One. [\spoiler]
    Actually, Disney copyright claimed the image when it appeared on Reddit. So it’s very real.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • AccurateThings
    711 posts Member
    edited October 27
    Hahahahaha
    od65gryd57ug.jpeg
  • I’m so getting banned for that
  • Whodunnit
    5586 posts Member
    edited October 27
    It's obviously Meebur Gascon.

Edit: I just found a new leak on the internet, open it at your own risk.
    iamwwcx6*****1z.jpg
    Post edited by Whodunnit on
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • All spoilers above in the pictures are now confirmed as fake/and or being changed & rescripted.
  • All spoilers above in the pictures are now confirmed as fake/and or being changed & rescripted.

Proof?
  • If Palpatine is Back, I might actually see this movie in theaters. I said I wouldn’t after how bad TLJ was.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    I would prefer that tbh that its someone else, or a dark Rey.

Anything other than Palps being alive and wrecking the story of I-VI in the process

Even though the sith came back in the original ST books? It was han's and leia's son that became darth ceadeus. George Lucas even said this in an interview, when he was asked about palpatine coming back, he said this.... "Yes my plan was for him to come back in my original ST plan, the people asked if he would come back thru clone bodies like in the old comics, Lucas said... I wouldn't do that ridiculous plan, i don't read comics, but he would still be back." George Lucas was also brought back too create the ending of the rise of skywalker, so he obviously is the main one behind it, most likely.
  • If that's dark side Rey, perhaps they are going Heir to the Empire. Which was awesome and my favorite EU novel