criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Which hero do you most want in battlefront 2?

Prev1
Be sure to tell me your opinions!

Replies

• DiamondxStyles
    1750 posts Member
    edited October 30
    Padme. Definitely Padme

and we would need a DS shooter like Chongo Phat to counter her. Mind you I want him to be more of a CQC fighter so his jetpack is not as annoying for allowing longshot maneuverability. Perhaps with less fuel too

After Padme and Phat, would be Mace Windu. Not sure who to pair him with if Palpatine with a saber isn't an option

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Why Padme ?
  • BA(E)ze and Dengar
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • DiamondxStyles
    1750 posts Member
    edited October 30
    Why Padme ?

Because he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . .
    he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars and her purity and her passion and the truth of her love flowed into him and through him

And because she's too important.
    Because her pistol is the most satisfying sound in Star Wars history
    Because I want to emote on the enemy team in Showdown with diplomatic solutions and aggressive negotiations
    Because her outfits are sleek, like Lando's but better
    Because she's cool
    Because Anakin

Lando and Padme would slay with capes

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Lyc4n
    1493 posts Member
    Ahsoka, pong krell, mace windu
  • Mace, Ahsoka, Qui-Gon, Jyn, Rex, Padme in order for the light side

Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Krennic, Knight(s) of Ren in order for dark side.
  • Heroes
    1. Qui-Gon Jinn
    2. Mace Windu
    3. Padme
    4. Ki-Adi Mundi
    5. Plo Koon
    6. Jar Jar Binks (c'mon, it's worth it for the inevitable hilarious voice line trolling)

Villains
    1. Jango Fett
    2. Zam Wessell
    3. Grand Moff Tarkin
    4. Ventress
    5. Darth Revan KOTOR

Hero/Villain variations
    1. ROTS Sidious with a lightsaber, pre-scars
    2. TPM Maul with his hood up and a single-bladed lightsaber
    3. Obi-Wan from TPM
    4. Obi-Wan from AOTC
    5. Old Ben Kenobi from ANH
    6. Anakin from AOTC
    7. ROTS Vader with his hood up (takes the place of post-suit Vader in any given match, has Anakin's abilities except Heroic Might is replaced with Choke. This would add balance to HvV since you'd have Anakin on both the light and the dark.)

P.S. MORE voice lines from each movie for each version of the hero--TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, etc. Fill up those emote wheels, DICE!
  • I almost forgot about Ventress. I would like her to be paired with Ahsoka if she comes. I would assume that'd be the case anyway.
  • Salacious B Crumb
  • Jyn and Greedo
  • Mace Windu, Jango, Ahsoka, Ventress, Qui-Gon, Greedo, Nien Nunb, IG-88, Jyn Erso, Krennic, Padme, and most importantly to me THE MANDALORIAN. I reallllly hope they add the Mandalorian when the show comes out that'd be sweet.
  • anidriX
    1282 posts Member
    If I had to pick one, Thrawn, otherwise, @ZephanUnbound’s list though not in that order works for me.
  • Jyn Erso and Director Krennic
  • Padme with Aurra/Jango
  • Captain Rex/Cad Bane. (I just want Rex ;) )

Padme/Jango Fett

Mace Windu

Jyn and Krennic wouldn't be bad either but if you add Jyn and Krennic you gotta add Captain Rex.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • Meebur Gascon!
  • CC_1010
    2647 posts Member
    Windu
  • K2SO.
  • Kyle Katarn.
  • Jaxxon
  • Darth Revan & Bastila Shan
  • Jyn/Krennic

Asohka/Ventress
  • Ahsoka/Ventress

Jyn/Krennic

Kanan/Grand Inquisitor

Dengar/Nien Nunb

Padme/Jango

Thrawn/Sabine

Poe/Hux
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Qui-Gon before anyone else.

Come on Devs, pllllleeeaaase!
  • Meebur Gascon!

Who the ****** is Meebur Gascon 😂

• Meebur Gascon!

The most iconic hero in all of the CW show

PSN: this_old_mouse
  • 4 Lom and Zuckuss or IG-88
  • Grand Moff Tarkin
  • The man that this game deserves. The man that continuously made fools of anakin and obi. A true bad ***** mfer.

Cad Bane
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    The mighty mighty OOM-9 vs Bombad General Jar Jar, if they got him right.
    Aside from the troll possibilities, think of how much fun it would be to kill Jar Jar over and over and over again
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• ROMG4
    2967 posts Member
    Tell me

What do you know of OOM-9?
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Meebur Gascon!

t4hue4o4yuu9.gif
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    Meebur Gascon!

Meeber was all powahful

h846398gb27k.png

• Definitely Qui-Gon Jinn. An important character with a cool outfit and a green lightsaber? Yes please! <3
  • IG-88 and Padme

We need more blaster heroes
  • TerribleEducatedAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

IG-11 from The Mandalorian or IG-88. And of course the usual Mace Windu and Jango Fett.

• Meebur Gascon!

The most iconic hero in all of the CW show
    Meebur Gascon!

t4hue4o4yuu9.gif

Just looked him up and I'm disappointed in myself for disrespecting such a legend by forgetting

• SQJACKIE
    1249 posts Member
    edited November 2
    My nabooty Padme
    tipb4nkodkrc.png
    z66dclxhy5ig.jpg

• Off the top either windu or jango.
    SBMM is here to stay in all games so I'm not, gonna play till they stop support this game and Overwatch then i'm out.
  • Rose Taco. Not Rose Tico. From the chubby cheeks in the trailer it looks like Tico was eaten by Taco. Have her kamikaze her team as they are about to win and then assault them with an unwanted kiss.
    xJENARIx on XBOX and PS4
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    My nabooty Padme
    tipb4nkodkrc.png
    z66dclxhy5ig.jpg

more like Padbae amirite
  • Me personally- I want a create-your-own character mechanism. (Of course there would be restrictions to make sure they aren't overpowered)- How about that?

• 1.) Ashoka/Ventress
    2.) Windu/Snoke
    3.) Padmé/Cad Bane
  • CC_1010
    2647 posts Member
    Meerkat wrote: »
    The man that this game deserves. The man that continuously made fools of anakin and obi. A true bad ***** mfer.

Cad Bane

God Cad bane has the heaviest plot armour you could think of lol.
  • Hayden’s Anakin 😂
  • Na but padmé and mace
  • Ventress Ahsoka Mace Qui gon Jango
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Meerkat wrote: »
    The man that this game deserves. The man that continuously made fools of anakin and obi. A true bad ***** mfer.

Cad Bane

God Cad bane has the heaviest plot armour you could think of lol.

Ezra has him beat

h846398gb27k.png