criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Things that make you leave games;

Prev134
I'll start. When you are on Geonosis but you're playing as the separatists.

Replies

• When the game continuously crashes because of an Ewok update

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• TheUltimateHope
    1433 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    When my morning alarm-clock rings.
  • meanjoeira wrote: »
    PorchWar wrote: »
    I refuse to play in a game I wasn’t there for the beginning of. I hate getting put into a game already in progress. I quit right away.

Opposite for me. I often see a 4man obliterating a random with a score like 17 to 34 and we jump in and destroy the enemy team.

Knowing full well that poor random that stood (often times a good player too) was getting emoted and danced on for the past 5 minutes, it's satisfying to give him the dub

I think I'm that guy so thank you.

My quit is when I know I'm against a clan. I can usually see it, but don't quit unless it's obvious.

Wait, you recognize my name from when this happened? If so, that's so cool to see you here on the forum, well met.

Yeah some clans can get sweaty against pubs lol

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• When Palpatine, Iden, Phasma, and Bossks/Boba are all on the enemy team in HvV.
  • I don't like leaving in the middle of matches even if I'm losing. The only time I leave is when something important comes up. Or my obligations that come up that I need to deal with or take care of.
    Also when I play so many hours that I get tired and bored and just decide to leave, but I usually finish the match off first.
  • When its 4v1 but my team is the 4. Lag. Getting emoted after a 3v1. Abilities glitching. And oh yeah, lag
  • When Palpatine, Iden, Phasma, and Bossks/Boba are all on the enemy team in HvV.

That's when you break out Ani, Luke, Obi and Chewy
  • When Phasma and Bossk wont move.
    When I get killed through block.
    When my team is full of AFKs or dummies who never used a joystick.
    When I can't find matches I literally close the game
  • Glitched aerials is just that.
    SBMM is here to stay in all games so I'm not, gonna play till they stop support this game and Overwatch then i'm out.
    Here is proof showing how SBMM exists and how it's in ALL of our new games online. https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/e6ybmj/the_design_proof_of_sbmm_and_how_its_even_worse/
  • Not making challenge progress/scoring a kill in a match, that’s when I find a new lobby.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • When I'm getting my ish pushed in. Game isn't worth getting triggered over so if I'm playing solo, good riddance to that lobby.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • CC_1010
    3099 posts Member
    Uhhh. It makes me REALLY angry and salty when my team of randoms COMPLETELY ignores the enemy’s support and their privileged lightsaber heroes are too special to deal with sidious or Bossk. And they get completely torn apart because of this. I then sometimes refuse to play the game and just emote the enemy team and walk around with them.
  • heros to have Shilds
  • If im getting in to a match which is near ending or over middle phase, if steamrolling happens and you know it very soon after the match starts, if I accidently dont quit in time and i end up starting Geonosis, Takodana or Jakku(GA). And if unbiased stuff happnens like your hits dont register but you get one shot killed by pistols from million miles away. Many reasons but most of the time i play rounds till the end.
  • When my gigabit Ethernet connection from my PS4 Pro(w/ Samsung 860 Evo Pro 1Tb SSD drive) from my 1Gb fiber optic internet connection starts to lag or kick me out of the game.
  • When I press "quit". Makes me leave everytime I press it :(

to5axkebrkhl.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

Super annoying setup. I even became salty when playing against those villains but it was also laggy as hell so...

I quit the game when I have lags, which means very often (and I have 300 Mb/s lol).
  • Hypertension is a major risk factor for a variety of serious conditions, please consult your doctors soon.
  • Anytime I see jakku or Kashyyyk pop up next in GA I instantly quit
  • Mrcjames31
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    1. When I play HvV and it says Tatooine but I’m not sure if it means the tight quarters of Jabbas [removed] palace smh.

2. The LAAT on Kamino..... I mean.... need I say more....

3. When it’s clear no one wants to play the objective but me it seems....

[Mod edit: swearing removed]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • i quit :

GA : geonosis, kasshyyk
    HvV : geonosis

kasshyyk was fun in 2017 . however, i played it too much.
    i dont like geonosis, no matter if im attacker or defender.

• Having a princess Leia on my team.

My Leia is level 110. If I'm playing with saber users who know how to protect blasters, then Leia is an asset. All other instances, she's a liability. If one of my teamates pick her, I go saber and try to protect her. A good Leia works in that scenerio only.
  • "When I die a lot" - The Truth
  • Hackers and more hackers
  • Having 13ms ping and a red alert „slow internet connection“
  • Earning enough battle points for Boba and getting ragdolled out of the sky by everything
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    "When I die a lot" - The Truth

Hey, I'll own up to this. Sometimes eating dirt for ten minutes just isn't fun and you can only handle so much. But I'm certainly more inspired to stick around if it feels like the rest of the team is at least basically competent and just getting outplayed. And I never quit in the first minute or so because even a one-way wipeout off the bat doesn't necessarily determine the pace of the match, I've been part of some (and on the receiving end of more than a few) turnarounds from that and worse.
  • WodiQuix
    4591 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I always try to stay til the end of the game to help my team, but sometimes I have to quit mid-round. Usually, it's real life stuff that I have to do. But sometimes, my game just crashes or lags me out (that's been happening frequently lately).
  • JackSpanky wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »

Hey, I'll own up to this. Sometimes eating dirt for ten minutes just isn't fun and you can only handle so much. But I'm certainly more inspired to stick around if it feels like the rest of the team is at least basically competent and just getting outplayed. And I never quit in the first minute or so because even a one-way wipeout off the bat doesn't necessarily determine the pace of the match, I've been part of some (and on the receiving end of more than a few) turnarounds from that and worse.

I agree here. Sometimes, you just need a breather from getting blasted over and over.
  • I only ever really leave HvV matches. And that only when 1-2 teammates allready left. The only thing more annoying than getting stomped - and sadly, about 90% of HvV-matches still are one-sided, boring, frustrating stomps - is being the only target left in the team that's getting stomped. (Side-note: i wish there was a severe penalty for leaving HvV-matches, like getting locked out of online-modes for a couple of days or so).

And on very, very, VERY rare occassions i'll leave GA/CS matches for basically the same reason: Stomps thanks to the non-existing matchmaking.
  • Oh, and i forgot - i admit i have left the occassional 2hour+ game of CS. Usually i finish them and it's allways unforeseen rl-stuff that will lead me to quit, but i gotta be honest ... games that long just aren't that much fun, especially when it's one of those games where one side ALLWAYS get to board, but NEVER actually manages to destroy the reactor.
  • Mariobot21
    424 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Lag blocks not working game breaking giltchs afk teammates the other team camping

My team getting stomp I mean I stay if need to level up a hero but usally when I stay in a game where I’m getting stomp it usually lag me out of the game cause how mean things are happened at one

I also leave cause of a thing called noob lobby where everyone is friendly and everyone write hate mail on walls or playing x and o on the walls on tatoonie or kamino
    Post edited by Mariobot21 on
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »

Sad but at least you are honest.
  • We are really missing the cool Saberlords in HvV who would quit if more than 1 shooter is present. Haha. I am still laughing at this when I read it 3 months ago.
  • People in HvS who prefer to go 1vs4 and lose the game instead of waiting 3 seconds and regroup with the team.

• When you're playing HvsV and you're down by 10 and none of your teammates have a kill. Or you're playing on Geonosis; Trappa Hive. Those 2 things = rage quit.