criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

November Community Calendar

Prev1
F8RGE
907 posts EA Community Manager
y9xk5j4umofg.png

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3790 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    That's a lot of XP B)
  • Since there is no Update listed on the Community Calendar: CT when?
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Looks like 3xXP for starfighters is the big draw this month. Pleasant surprise, now let's just hope it actually works!

December content drops better be good :)
    Triple XP for starfighters is a welcome one for me as well.

It would be great if it was a way to tease a starfighter-related update for the TRoS content. I know it is unlikely, though...
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Can events like boots on the ground and heroes unleashed start going into separate playlists?
  • No commando appearances...?
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • TheScape wrote: »
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    Looks like 3xXP for starfighters is the big draw this month. Pleasant surprise, now let's just hope it actually works!

December content drops better be good :)

It would be great if it was a way to tease a starfighter-related update for the TRoS content. I know it is unlikely, though...

Well .. I'm not even sure I want one. GA and SA are the best modes in the game for me by a mile and every time they update something they break it. SA is fine at the moment I don't want them to break it.

Maybe a new map?

Even better .... add a mode that has star fighter and trooper objectives like trench run in Battlefront 2015. :)
  • What's the point of a 3X XP event for the launch of Fallen Order when people are gonna be pretty much y'know...playing Fallen Order for the duration?

Surely it would be better the weekend before.
  • Only thing I like is double xp maybe I can get obi-wan to 500
  • how about fixing Supremacy seeing as how its still broken and damn near empty all the time now since the changes to the ships?
  • Urgh. No reinforcements and no heroes is what boots on the ground should be. Jesus, get it right!
  • JohnnyBNL
    19 posts Member
    edited November 4
    That's a lot of XP B)
    Oh yeah bring it on!
    Well I wont be for one. Fallen Order hasn't got me excited at all. I'Il stick with Battlefront for now until the discounts and reviews start coming through.
    I will play SWBF2 but also some COD:MW and Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC.
    Boba1277 wrote: »
    Urgh. No reinforcements and no heroes is what boots on the ground should be. Jesus, get it right!
    Jesus you complain a lot.
    Some say he is the complain king..
    Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.
  • Boba1277 wrote: »
    Urgh. No reinforcements and no heroes is what boots on the ground should be. Jesus, get it right!

There's a lot to complain about. You must be new here.
  • JohnnyBNL wrote: »
    That's a lot of XP B)
    Oh yeah bring it on!
    Well I wont be for one. Fallen Order hasn't got me excited at all. I'Il stick with Battlefront for now until the discounts and reviews start coming through.

Shhh, David.
  • anidriX
    1228 posts Member
    Gotta ask.

Is the Hero Starfighters 3X simply a 50% (0.5) increase due to the mode running on 2X by default? If is it then do 6X instead for that mode so it’s a real 3X and it’s actually worth it playing that mode. Hero Starfighters is a graveyard and with the mode’s current setup it’s painfully hard to level Hero ships.
  • Yanks28th
    151 posts Member
    edited November 4
    Bummer, no hero's unleashed. Pretty much the only I look for in the community calendar (I've maxed everything i wanted to, so the double/triple xp doesn't mean much to me). Man I would love to see hereo's unleashed thursdays or something like that for a month
  • Alwe15
    1456 posts Member
    They added vehicles to Boots on the Ground!

Oooh yeeeah! Imma hunt some Troopers down in my tank 😎
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    They added vehicles to Boots on the Ground!

Oooh yeeeah! Imma hunt some Troopers down in my tank 😎

Why would it be different from any other game when you get a vehicle though? Heroes are never the ones to engage tanks, so there will hardly be any noticeable difference at all for anyone who plays a vehicle.
  • Bye Boots on the Ground!
  • How about a community event where Leia gets buffed and some of the awful changes get reverted.

No. Oh well.
  • Lyc4n
    1463 posts Member

However hero starfighters normally rewards less points overall during exp enhancing events so the exp tends to be the same or less, hopefully this gets sorted as i want to level up some hero starfighters
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Gotta ask.

Is the Hero Starfighters 3X simply a 50% (0.5) increase due to the mode running on 2X by default? If is it then do 6X instead for that mode so it’s a real 3X and it’s actually worth it playing that mode. Hero Starfighters is a graveyard and with the mode’s current setup it’s painfully hard to level Hero ships.

Mode needs to be reworked to be TDM with ability to respawn as hero ships. No idea why this is taking so long to implement. They proved it could be done with regular HvV.
  • Boot on the ground with vehicles! It's a dream come true, super hyper for this.
  • Pretty decent calendar. When is the update though
  • PC split-screen please, we know its possible. Its been locked out but we know its available because we can add it back in via mods.. So please just enable it for the love of Endor! =P
  • Just found out about what happened with the November update and well... just see for yourself
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BenWalke/status/1191370767658668033
    Double the content, double the bugs
  • Just found out about what happened with the November update and well... just see for yourself

No updates or fixes for stuff until freakin' December AND no new content this month? November's calendar's pretty darn disappointing.

Guess we've got at least a month of Vader strutting awkwardly around with Anakin's silly walk style, gloves clipping through his cape. What joy.
  • White ARF in one of those ?
  • That or since we got a 212th how about a 501st ARF trooper
  • CC_1010
    2479 posts Member
    Only thing I like is double xp maybe I can get obi-wan to 500

Chosen_1’s obi is currently like 300+ and you use one of the profile pics he used... THESUOERMAXPLAYER=chosen_1 confirmed
  • Announcement on Nov.5th: "Hey, you got double XP until Nov.4th!"

Me: thanks...?
  • Sweet! Lots of levelling up this month! :D
  • Majike wrote: »
    Just found out about what happened with the November update and well... just see for yourself

No updates or fixes for stuff until freakin' December AND no new content this month? November's calendar's pretty darn disappointing.

Guess we've got at least a month of Vader strutting awkwardly around with Anakin's silly walk style, gloves clipping through his cape. What joy.

His glove always did that btw.
    ezkfs3399nkr.jpg This isn't mine, Just thought it was cool

Rule 39: Never say no to Bacta

When you have been playing since launch Cool kid 8)

I want to make a squad of 4 Commandos and then scream "FORM UP DELTA SQUAD"

We need Delta Squad Commando skins.
  • So the calendar is a bunch of exp boosts. Topped off with a Botg mode that is already being complained about due to reinforcements.. Why are you appealing to a vocal minority that will never be happy..?

These devs are so out of touch its hilarious. No wonder this game has been on a sinking ship.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2762 posts Member
    edited November 5
    BOTG sounds great, make it permanent in the form of turning point please.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • I would want EA to add Galactic Marines. and some ARC and maybe ARF.
  • and change positon of DC-15 it should be hold at shoulders instead of waist.
  • maybe this will inspire you to make it real to battlefront 2 as skins for republic commando: https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/1918
  • and i insist to add commanders.
  • Lame. The wixies aren't visible most of the time.
  • Urgh. No reinforcements and no heroes is what boots on the ground should be. Jesus, get it right!

Totally agree. What's the point of botg when everyone just spams enforcers and aerialists. And now vehicles, smh
  • Has mode called "Boots on the Ground", allows people to fly in the air ...

That makes so much sense, right?
  • Double xp over the weekend that I'll be on Fallen Order for the entire time🙄
  • JohnnyBNL wrote: »
    That's a lot of XP B)
    Oh yeah bring it on!

♫Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!♫
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • For the SFA event weekend, you should sequester anyone with a combined basic and hero fighter level over say, 300, to their own lobby if you don't want a bunch of pro joystick jockeys scaring off all the newbies this event is clearly designed to attract, but that's a change that should've happened a long time ago, so.