criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Battlefront 2 : Fallen Order discount error

When I try to click the link for 10% off of Fallen Order it gives me an error page.

Please respond and let me know how I can redeem my discount for the Deluxe Edition of Jedi: Fallen Order for being a member of the BFII community

Replies

• jonci
    1228 posts Member
    Why are you posting that here dude it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2 or DICE, lol every time i see a post regarding Fallen Order here it makes me think do these players not realize that. Or what are they tooting on.
    What do you expect a company that did not produce it to do?
    Also why do people keep asking for fallen order content it has nothing to do with DICE or this game FFS.
  • F8RGE
    907 posts EA Community Manager
    Suggest reaching out to EA Help on this. They'll be able to assist you further: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • I got the discount through EA access.
  • jonci wrote: »
    Why are you posting that here dude it has nothing to do with Battlefront 2 or DICE, lol every time i see a post regarding Fallen Order here it makes me think do these players not realize that. Or what are they tooting on.
    Also why do people keep asking for fallen order content it has nothing to do with DICE or this game FFS.

Because these are the EA forums...
  • errornosignal
    7 posts Member
    edited November 5
    hhsftph78h4m.jpg
    iz7ez050xhw3.jpg

No tile for the 10% discount was showing this morning. I just now reloaded my PS4, started up BF2, and there was the tile. It went straight to the game page w/10% off and I was able to enter a pre-order on the PS Store.
    "Watch those wrist rockets!"
    -Unknown Clone Trooper

psnID: errornosignal
  • My PS4 still gives me an error page that says “This content cannot be selected at this time”
  • I got the discount through BF2 on my ps4 last night, for whatever that’s worth
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Suggest reaching out to EA Help on this. They'll be able to assist you further: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I reached out to EA and they were not able to assist me, Vishal made it clear that I am not valued as a long time loyal EA costumer and that my time trying to resolve this issue is not honoured. I am very disappointed with my interacting with EA and it is clear to me now why so many long time loyal players are leaving EA. I’ve spent $1000.00+ over the years on EA games and I feel I am being nickel and dimed over this pre order and it is frustrating me because I thought I was valued as a long time EA supporter. Clearly I am not.

I reached out to EA and they were not able to assist me, Vishal made it clear that I am not valued as a long time loyal EA costumer and that my time trying to resolve this issue is not honoured. I am very disappointed with my interacting with EA and it is clear to me now why so many long time loyal players are leaving EA. I’ve spent $1000.00+ over the years on EA games and I feel I am being nickel and dimed over this pre order and it is frustrating me because I thought I was valued as a long time EA supporter. Clearly I am not.

Do you have EA access? The discount is there too.
  • DJLutherKing
    225 posts Member
    edited November 7
    Edited as problem is being resolved,

“Thank you for your patience while we worked to figure out a solution to your issue. After some research, it was found that the issue you experienced with the Playstation Store / Offer in-game is affecting users in two different regions. We have alerted Sony and our marketing team about the problem in an effort to remedy it. “
    Post edited by DJLutherKing on

• Do you have EA access? The discount is there too.

No the last thing I want to do right now after hours of waiting and dealing with an online help center is give EA anymore of my time or money...

• Do you have EA access? The discount is there too.

No the last thing I want to do right now after hours of waiting and dealing with an online help center is give EA anymore of my time or money...

Understandable
  • To be fair to the help center dude he was prompt and willing to answer my questions/hear my concerns. I just feel it’s false advert from the company if promotions don’t work and that should be taken very seriously. I’m sure for others if you get to the bottom of it they might want to know but if it was just me you can delete this thread @F8RGE
  • Just called PlayStation and they said it was an error on the publishers end...

Yup, and if you use the BF2 tile and have EA Access, the discounts stack, so you can get a total of 20% off!
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »

Yup, and if you use the BF2 tile and have EA Access, the discounts stack, so you can get a total of 20% off!

Did not know that. I haven't even been billed for my preorder yet. I got a notification saying it will be in the next few days.
  • Can you get that discount from the store? When I bought EA ACCESS it wouldn't let me download BF2 (I already had it) but the PS Store did. Try that
  • jonci wrote: »
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Can you get that discount from the store? When I bought EA ACCESS it wouldn't let me download BF2 (I already had it) but the PS Store did. Try that

Wow...I'm shocked. The OP has a genuine complaint which is extremely relevant to any one of us actually considering this JFO 10% offer... but the OP is being berated by you. Fallen Order is directly advertised and linked WITHIN the SWBF2 game!! The Fallen Order 10% discount is prominently offered on our main UI screen. Therefore THIS forum and these devs are directly responsible for it. So please address these concerns politely and answer the OP professionally and responsibly - here. I would be VERY interested to know how this OP got on and was ultimately treated regarding this matter by EA and this SWBF2 forum.
  • F8RGE
    907 posts EA Community Manager
    My PS4 still gives me an error page that says “This content cannot be selected at this time”

What country are you in?
    My PS4 still gives me an error page that says “This content cannot be selected at this time”

What country are you in?

Country dependent is it? Not worldwide? Which countries exactly are omitted from this SWBF2 in-game preorder discount offer? Can we have a list of those countries excepted? Then we will know if we cannot have it. I can see it.
    What country are you in?

Canada, North America
  • I'm having the same problem in Canada

• Yeah what I've seen looks legit, but ima wait and hear from some of you on the forums.

Ea said it was an issue with playstaion
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Yeah what I've seen looks legit, but ima wait and hear from some of you on the forums.

Cool I'll let you know Thursday😎
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Yeah what I've seen looks legit, but ima wait and hear from some of you on the forums.

Cool I'll let you know Thursday😎

Nice I'll be waiting
  • I have been playing Battlefront 2 daily for a couple weeks and the discount tile has not been coming back for me on PC. It shows on PS4 but I want the PC version. I have EA Access and that 10% discount is applying but wanted the extra 10% for Battlefront 2. I might just get on Steam, this is getting frustrating.
  • having this issue in canada, was really hoping to get the discount