criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Team griefers?

Today on Xbox I had the same player keep joining HvV matches, and then not playing, just occasionally shooting at scenery to stop being booted. Its not like someone joined and then had to go answer the phone. They kept joining every single match and then prevented themselves being booted as AFK. About eight games in a row!

Honestly, I'm baffled. Is this a thing?

And if so, how can we make it stop please?

Replies

• Trolls man. Just trolls. Like map suiciders. Like I said if you ever need a good HvV teammate on Xbox1, you can feel free to add me.
  • I had someone block my rocket attack in GA, because I beat them to picking it up. A real piece of poop player.
  • I had someone block my rocket attack in GA, because I beat them to picking it up. A real piece of poop player.

Lol so petty

Lol so petty

It was ridiculous. He was blocking. I repositioned only for him to move and keep blocking me. It got us both killed.

Lol so petty

It was ridiculous. He was blocking. I repositioned only for him to move and keep blocking me. It got us both killed.

People suck man lol. My favorite is when your own teammate follows you around doing Tuskan Raider emote and literally nothing else.

Lol so petty

People suck man lol. My favorite is when your own teammate follows you around doing Tuskan Raider emote and literally nothing else.

The worst one is the one that emotes on you after EVERY kill and after the match starts trash emailing you
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    I had someone block my rocket attack in GA, because I beat them to picking it up. A real piece of poop player.

Lol so petty

The worst one is the one that emotes on you after EVERY kill and after the match starts trash emailing you

I don't contact people at all. That's just ridiculous. But, I very much will emote after every kill if they do it to me first lol
    The Jedi were not the heroes you believed.

zt3e5b10a2aa.jpg
  • polarition wrote: »
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    I had someone block my rocket attack in GA, because I beat them to picking it up. A real piece of poop player.

Lol so petty

I don't contact people at all. That's just ridiculous. But, I very much will emote after every kill if they do it to me first lol

If they do of course. Mostly when they're obviously worse than you and you think "Ok, let me respawn and kick yo butt"
  • Trolls man. Just trolls. Like map suiciders. Like I said if you ever need a good HvV teammate on Xbox1, you can feel free to add me.

Thanks! I might just do that...

Thanks! I might just do that...

SWSLAWNMOWERMAN

Lol so petty

Lol I just had my first trash mail on PS4. Some dude in a party topped with Boba only after him and his party got sweaty from a previous round that ended 1-0. End of the match he starts trashtalking but the hilarious part was he kept his mouth shut the previous round when I topped scoreboard and kills as Iden against his premade. Called him out on that.

I've had that, also had an ***** shooting my trip mines that I set on the doorways on DS2
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member

Lol so petty

Lol I just had my first trash mail on PS4. Some dude in a party topped with Boba only after him and his party got sweaty from a previous round that ended 1-0. End of the match he starts trashtalking but the hilarious part was he kept his mouth shut the previous round when I topped scoreboard and kills as Iden against his premade. Called him out on that.

Now that you got hate mail you can say you are good at this game B)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Lol so petty

Oh is that the criteria lol? In that case, I'm great at this game😂

Lol so petty

Welcome to the console community
  • bfloo
    16164 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Lol so petty

Oh is that the criteria lol? In that case, I'm great at this game😂

My personal fav's were when I had more kills and a higher score than the rest of the lobby combined in HvV, happened with both Luke and Yoda, and I started getting people complaining I was using them wrong.
    I guess I was just supposed to get crushed like most did back around 2 - 3 months in
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• So many different games out there with better troll/grief potential..

I can't even imagine the troll getting a laugh out of doing a tactic like that.

• I just had a match with trolls.

I was Lando popping in and out of the throne room on Naboo. Towards the end a few from my team just started shooting at me.

If Lando just stayed out in the open he is instantly defeated. At that point I had already took two enemy villians.

So I just emoted to them:

'Am I interrupting something?'

We won despite them.
  • hatreds_wrath
    435 posts Member
    edited November 11
    bfloo wrote: »

Lol so petty

I used to get a ton of it on Xbox and after being on PS4 for a few months, I was surprised to finally get one.

On the griefing subject, tbh, theres not many fun ways of griefing anymore. In BF2015 you were able to teamkill with speeder bikes. Lol