criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Question For The Battlefront Community? What Content Do You Want The Most In 2020 For BFII?

12346Next

Replies

• DICE: We heard you wanted more weapons so here’s some more lightsaber heroes and reinforcements.

According to Dennis they already added new weapons so yeah...
  • More Extraction maps. And for Extraction to be returned as its own game mode, since right now it might as well have been completely removed for all you can play it.
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    New maps for Starfighter Assault!

Hopefully we might see this.

Who's that in the pic? You?
  • Outrider wrote: »
    More Extraction maps. And for Extraction to be returned as its own game mode, since right now it might as well have been completely removed for all you can play it.

Yeah. Extraction needs more content.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    masontcarr wrote: »
    New maps for Starfighter Assault!

Hopefully we might see this.

Who's that in the pic? You?

It's Quinn Fabray from Glee.
  • Based on what i would like added, and what i've read many others ask for.... Rouge one content, rebels content, more star fighter assault content, more extraction maps, OT and ST eras for capital supremacy, co-op and instant action, and finally more blasters. This is all based upon what is most requested.
  • Lonnisity
    1963 posts Member
    edited November 11
    Rebel, Imperial, Resistance, and First Order skins.
    Infiltrators and new enforcers for all non-pt factions
    Co-op and IA for all eras.
    Starfighters on IA
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Pauldrons for clone officers
  • I know its corny but i wish the devs good luck and i hope they add cool ***** idc what
    SBMM is here to stay in all games so I'm not, gonna play till they stop support this game and Overwatch then i'm out.
    Here is proof showing how SBMM exists and how it's in ALL of our new games online. https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/e6ybmj/the_design_proof_of_sbmm_and_how_its_even_worse/
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    Rebel, Imperial, Resistance, and First Order skins.
    Infiltrators and new enforcers for all non-pt factions
    Co-op and IA for all eras.
    Starfighters on IA

We need new Stormtrooper skins.
  • If we get creative, rebels from Rogue One and maybe and armored rebel skin and a New Republic uniform for kicks (but thats asking too much I guess even though its not hard) for Imps, you got shadow troopers, storm commandos, forest troopers from Aftermath, theres a lot of skin content
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force