criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Yodas Presence

OK, by now most of us know that Yoda's presence is bugged. But I though the bug only affected teammates getting health. But I just used him twice in 2 different rounds and a couple times it didnt even give ME the health. Anyone else? Can we get a fix?

Replies

• Yeah, it is buggy. I feel like it works about 75% of the time for my teammates, that is being generous. As if the nerf to presence wasn't enough.
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    Yeah, it is buggy. I feel like it works about 75% of the time for my teammates, that is being generous. As if the nerf to presence wasn't enough.

Yeah and the 50 point nerf to Dash. He went from S tier to B tier. Yoda should be at least an A. I mean Jedi grand master and all. I still do good with him but I want dash to either deal 100 damage, or 130 and not go through block. Presence needs a fix and I'd even like Opposing the Dark Side to grant more damage against Villains.