criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

COOP AI fall off cliffs like Lemmings

Anyone notice that when you shoot at them, they are totally unaware of deadly cliff ledges and will promptly fall to their deaths trying to evade fire?

This is really obvious on Kamino (other COOP levels dont have deadly ledges, I think)

Replies

• Yeah, love seeing them pile off the edge.

giphy.gif

• Starmasui73146
    1788 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Sniffy44 wrote: »
    Anyone notice that when you shoot at them, they are totally unaware of deadly cliff ledges and will promptly fall to their deaths trying to evade fire?

This is really obvious on Kamino (other COOP levels dont have deadly ledges, I think)

Yeah it namely happens on Kamino in phase two and in Geonosis near the outpost with the deep hole. But lately they are not falling in the hole as much. But I still see A.I. jump to their death on Kamino. Personally I think the Learning A.I. is doing it on Kamino on purpose so it can die and select a villain; because enemy villains appear shortly there after.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Kashykk has a similar issue once it’s the last defense round bots get stuck under the venator ramp running into the walls endlessly it’s hilarious