criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Han's grenade

I think Han's grenade should be nerfed because there is no way you can walk away after he uses it

Replies

• I knew this was coming. After they nerfed most of the other gun heroes into oblivion like Boba and Finn, I said to myself; "I bet someone will whine about Solo next," and here we are. Do I hear a Leia nerf? Anyone?
  • Sejanus_4 wrote: »
    I knew this was coming. After they nerfed most of the other gun heroes into oblivion like Boba and Finn, I said to myself; "I bet someone will whine about Solo next," and here we are. Do I hear a Leia nerf? Anyone?

What about the Yoda nerfs, that made him almost an useless green frog?
  • Han is nowhere near being op so suggesting a nerf for him is ridiculous
  • I think Han's grenade should be nerfed because there is no way you can walk away after he uses it

He was secretly buffed and now he causes a lot of issues to Heroes vs Villians. The dude can even knock you off while blocking and takes a huge chunk of stamina off if you manage to fend him off. Needs a nerf in damage and the Shoulder charge needs a nerf as well.
  • Han does seem to be the most powerful blaster hero, but I think all other blaster heroes need a buff, not han getting a nerf.

To be fair, in "reality", han should never be able to keep up with dark sided force heroes. However, this is a video game. Balance is important