criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why I'm moving to the Subreddit

Replies

• This is the way
  • This is the way

This is the way
  • For those who don’t know yet, Ben was commenting on a post about why Cal Kestus (Fallen Order) should not be in BF2.

His comment was that there is a list of potential heroes, but that Cal is not on the list.
  • Alwe15
    2201 posts Member
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    For those who don’t know yet, Ben was commenting on a post about why Cal Kestus (Fallen Order) should not be in BF2.

His comment was that there is a list of potential heroes, but that Cal is not on the list.

👍🏼 Thanks for the explanation...

...and the "this is the way"?
  • And we need more heroes because...?
  • 93dn0558wlad.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Alwe15 wrote: »
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    For those who don’t know yet, Ben was commenting on a post about why Cal Kestus (Fallen Order) should not be in BF2.

👍🏼 Thanks for the explanation...

...and the "this is the way"?

Apparently, they’re agreeing with Ben by quoting The Mandalorian.
  • This is the way
  • This thread isn't to discuss the merits of one place the community posts in or another, nor is it a place to discuss why the OP should or shouldn't find something funny. Keep it on topic please.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    This thread isn't to discuss the merits of one place the community posts in or another, nor is it a place to discuss why the OP should or shouldn't find something funny. Keep it on topic please.

what is the topic again? :D
    This thread isn't to discuss the merits of one place the community posts in or another, nor is it a place to discuss why the OP should or shouldn't find something funny. Keep it on topic please.

Looks on topic to me.

what is the topic again? :D

The topic is his phone was at 69% charge, it was 7:41pm, and he uses the Verizon network. Perhaps he's trying to tell us something from these clues. Hmmm I'm just not sure what. I will mull on this.