criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bring Rogue One DLC to Battlefront 2

Me and just about everyone else here thinks that Jyn Erso, Director Krennic and Scarrif should be brought back to Battlefront 2. Please do this. Oh, and also make more maps accessible for offline solo/co-op arcade.

Replies

• I personally don't see a need for rogue one content.
    I mean, I'm not against it, but I think we have enough flat generic blaster heroes.

Scarrif would make a fun map though.
  • CJCrafter wrote: »
    I personally don't see a need for rogue one content.
    I mean, I'm not against it, but I think we have enough flat generic blaster heroes.

Anything that is not a lightsaber hero is always better...Looking at how broken Anakin is.
  • You say "always" then give one hero.

Anakin is broken, but he can be changed. I don't see why dice hasn't nerfed him into oblivion yet.

I certainly wouldn't play this game without lightsaber heroes.
  • CJCrafter wrote: »
    I personally don't see a need for rogue one content.

Jyn and Krennic were in no way generic. Jyn had her multi-purpose rifle and her melee weapon attack, that was actually effective unlike Phasma's staff strikes. Krennic was great with his blaster that could be either a 6 shooter or a OHK monster. He also spawned in 2 Death Troopers and his droid with shield and dioxis locked down areas.
  • we need rogue one content.
  • Absolutely right! We all loved Rogue One!