criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Community Transmission - Holiday Quests & Community Calendar

Prev13
F8RGE
1042 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2019
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

palpn3247win.png

We’re nearing the end of 2019 and while things usually slow down towards the final months of the year, we’ve decided to break tradition.

To begin, we’ve got some big news coming on Wednesday, be sure to keep an eye out for that Transmission. Of course, this is also the month that Star Wars™ fans have been waiting for, as the Skywalker saga comes to its conclusion.

Once you’ve experienced the movie in the cinema, you’ll get to immerse yourself in it at home, as Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker™ content comes to Star Wars™ Battlefront II this month.

We’ve got more on our Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker content, and the news all starts this coming Wednesday (Dec 4), don’t miss it. Before that, we’ll be back with another Transmission to talk about the update that arrives next week. Expect those details on Monday (Dec 2).

Before all that happens, we wanted to give you the details on our month long calendar of holiday quests.

There have been a number of special events over the course of the last year and we’re bringing all of them back. Missed out on them previously? Well now is your chance.

We kick off the celebration this Thursday, December 5 with a Triple XP event and the following day the Kenobi! Emote will be obtainable. All of the quests through December will be individual to complete, this means that your fate is firmly in your own hands. All of them will be available in Co-Op as well as other Multiplayer modes, unless specifically stated.

Quests will have a staggered start time but by Dec 23, all will be active. Every quest will end on January 7 at 06:00 Stockholm time.

Here’s a breakdown of all the events coming this month.

Events

3weow20vdynf.png

Name: Triple XP
Description: Earn x3 XP across all game modes
Start Date: Dec 5 - Dec 7

4gnwkeyi6n99.png

Name: Exact Revenge
Description: Capture 15 Command Posts in Capital Supremacy on Felucia
Reward: Kenobi! Emote
Start Date: Dec 6

wweunuldollx.png

Name: Achieve Serenity
Description: Perform 20 eliminations with Yoda’s lightsaber
Reward: Yoda Serenity Victory Pose
Start Date: Dec 8

0x5sit9gbq0s.png

Name: Old Rivalry
Description: Perform 20 eliminations with Darth Maul’s lightsaber
Reward: Kenobi voice line
Start Date: Dec 10

xtc1chwqrciz.png

Name: Wisdom and Experience
Description: Perform 20 buffs as Yoda
Reward: Yoda Voice Line Trust you Not
Start Date: Dec 12

8g6dql67160a.png

Name: Fast Spawn
Description: Faster Spawn rate is now enabled across all modes
Start Date: Dec 13 - Dec 16

uzp2tcj2ftm9.png

Name: I said it First
Description: Hit 20 enemies with Claw Rush as General Grievous
Reward: Hello there voice line (General Grievous)
Start Date: Dec 14

rycfbg15udlh.png

Name: Crush and Destroy
Description: Eliminate 20 opponents with General Grievous’ lightsaber
Reward: General Grievous Duelist Victory Pose
Start Date: Dec 16

08ro8i4dc855.png

Name: Free your Rage
Description: Choke 20 opponents as Darth Maul
Reward: Darth Maul Vigilant Victory Pose
Start Date: Dec 18

ahfhmw29d8ag.png

Name: 50% Battle Point Reduction
Description: All units now cost 50% less Battle Points
Start Date: Dec 20 - Dec 23

sp2natazyuqs.png

Name: Learn the ways of the Force
Description: Knock over 25 enemies with Luke Skywalker’s Repulse ability
Reward: Farmboy Luke Appearance
Start Date: Dec 20

vm53avdtl6lm.png

Name: For the Republic
Description: Eliminate 20 enemies with Obi-Wan Kenobi’s lightsaber
Reward: Body and Mind Victory Pose
Start Date: Dec 21

7sak38ky4ik1.png

Name: Old Enemy
Description: Push Enemies with Obi-Wan Kenobi 20 times
Reward: Maul voice line
Start Date: Dec 22

o4hjy1qio21q.png

Name: May the Force be with You
Description: Hit 15 opponents with Leia’s alternate fire
Reward: Princess Leia Appearance
Start Date: Dec 23

0g9sqfnu9rnn.png

Description: x3 experience is enabled across all game modes
Start Date: Dec 24 - Jan 6

We’ll be back next week with two Community Transmissions and a game update, don’t miss any of it!
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• clubprivat
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Nice!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • I’ve been saving for whatever comes out next in December, tons of triple xp is just the icing on the cake!
  • Don't care for emotes, but at least I'll get that sweet ep.4 Leia skin
  • This is not a CT
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION

palpn3247win.png

We’re nearing the end of 2019 and while things usually slow down towards the final months of the year, we’ve decided to break tradition.

To begin, we’ve got some big news coming on Wednesday, be sure to keep an eye out for that Transmission. Of course, this is also the month that Star Wars™ fans have been waiting for, as the Skywalker saga comes to its conclusion.

Once you’ve experienced the movie in the cinema, you’ll get to immerse yourself in it at home, as Star Wars™: The Rise of Skywalker™ content comes to Star Wars™ Battlefront II this month.

We’ve got more on our Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker content, and the news all starts this coming Wednesday (Dec 4), don’t miss it. Before that, we’ll be back with another Transmission to talk about the update that arrives next week. Expect those details on Monday (Dec 2).

Before all that happens, we wanted to give you the details on our month long calendar of holiday quests.

There have been a number of special events over the course of the last year and we’re bringing all of them back. Missed out on them previously? Well now is your chance.

We kick off the celebration this Thursday, December 5 with a Triple XP event and the following day the Kenobi! Emote will be obtainable. All of the quests through December will be individual to complete, this means that your fate is firmly in your own hands. All of them will be available in Co-Op as well as other Multiplayer modes, unless specifically stated.

Quests will have a staggered start time but by Dec 23, all will be active. Every quest will end on January 7 at 06:00 Stockholm time.

Events

3weow20vdynf.png

4gnwkeyi6n99.png

wweunuldollx.png

0x5sit9gbq0s.png

xtc1chwqrciz.png

8g6dql67160a.png

uzp2tcj2ftm9.png

rycfbg15udlh.png

08ro8i4dc855.png

ahfhmw29d8ag.png

sp2natazyuqs.png

vm53avdtl6lm.png

7sak38ky4ik1.png

o4hjy1qio21q.png

0g9sqfnu9rnn.png

We’ll be back next week with two Community Transmissions and a game update, don’t miss any of it!

Yo this is hype, ima level 1000 so much stuff and im missing like all that stuff cause i was sick and away the 1st time, thanks lads +100000
  • This is not a CT

I don't care what the technical definition of a CT is, it's info and I appreciate it.
  • "All of them will be available in Co-Op as well as other Multiplayer modes, unless specifically stated."
    I have hope that Co-Op for ST and OT is coming next month....
    This year x-mas is like it was as a child....
  • RIP, unable to play 14th of December. So that means no "Hello There" to say back at Obi Wan...
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    Xbox Gamertag: PlayerPurity
    Twitter: PlayersPurity

• RIP, unable to play 14th of December. So that means no "Hello There" to say back at Obi Wan...

Don’t worry, the CT says the ALL of the challenges will end on January 7th 6:00 Stockholm time
  • trws9endd7xd.gif
    "It's easy if you do it right."
  • For all the peeps who didn't have the opppertunity to win these challenges i bid you most favorable chances ... if you cannot succeed its your undoing
  • This is fantastic! December's going to be packed. Looking forward to it!
    "All wings report in."
  • What if you have all the rewards already? And max purple cards; don't need 3 XP.
  • DCDT wrote: »
    For those, who already have the rewards, will the challanges give credits instead? Or nothing?

If it’s like the others, it will be credits.

To the news, a second chance at the limited time events... this is where the fun begins. (If the plan is to repeat all events to close out the year, then that would be a truly amazing way to end the year for completionists everywhere.)
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Carlpopddl
    225 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Glad I uninstalled the game smh ....
  • So, on Monday we'll know the reason for the delay on the November update and what it will bring?
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Alwe15
    2190 posts Member
    RIP, unable to play 14th of December. So that means no "Hello There" to say back at Obi Wan...

You're in luck...all challenges run from their individual start dates to the 7th Jan!!
  • Alwe15
    2190 posts Member
    For all the peeps who didn't have the opppertunity to win these challenges i bid you most favorable chances ... if you cannot succeed its your undoing

Agreed. No excuses this time!
  • It’s like déjà vu all over again.
  • clubprivat
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    It’s like déjà vu all over again.

I agree!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • MANUFLY56
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Hello
      challenge solved
      I managed today the key unleashed step is strength on December 1, 2019 at 3 pm on heroic clash I eliminated palpatine with the maximum unleashing, surely a player who uses palpatine recently thank you.
    so I close this message challenge finish thanks

already fixed the bug of the yoda raging challenge is the force does not work on ps4
    Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
    Platform: Sony Playstation 4
    What is your problem related to? challenges
    In which section? Permanent
    Summarize your bug: Hello I'm sure to kill Between 10 and 15 enemies with the parade of yoda, I maintain L2 and when the unleashing of yoda is the maximum blue colors, I continue to maintain L2 and I press L1. I can see the enemies kill but the key step unlocked challenge is the force is not valid. I also tried on galactic assault that does not work. the challenge yoda unleashed is the force does not work key step .I have already reported several times the problem
    What is your gamertag / online ID / EA account name? ps4 MAnuRogue56 Ea online manu56fly (MANU56FLY)
    How often does the bug occur? 100%
    Can you indicate the date (MM / DD / YYYY) where you noticed the bug? November 25, 2019
    At what time did you notice the bug? (HH: MM AM / PM) after noon
    In which game mode does the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
    What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
    Steps. How can we find this bug? make the challenge raging is the key step force
    What happens when the bug occurs? no validations of the challenge in spite of the enemies blaster kill
    What should happen? validation of the unleashed key step is the strength plus the 250 credit award achievements
    Please select your region Europe
    AMD or Nvidia serial number

Hello I'm sure to kill Between 10 and 15 enemies with the parade of yoda, I maintain L2 and when the unleashing of yoda is at maximum blue colors, I continue to maintain L2 and I press L1. the enemies kill but the key step unlocked challenge is the force does not validate. I also tried on galactic assault like that does not work.
    the challenge yoda unleashed is the force does not work key step .I have already reported several times the problem

I show you the pictures of all the challenge that I finished step key

CAMPAIGN 23/23

ARCADE 21/21

MULTIPLAYER 31/31

SOLDIERS 108/108

HERO 100/100 I miss him step key unleashed is the strength, I'm sure to have passed my reward is not valid 250 credits so I still think that since the time I have the game it would have validated

HUNTERS 42/50

thank you for telling me if this will be rectified cordially
    Post edited by MANUFLY56 on
  • is this all new
  • I'll still wait to buy the "Kenobi" emote. lol

giphy.gif

• This is definitely a very spirited act DICE all the newbies will be very grateful for the opportunity to get this for Christmas, nicely thought through. Happy Holidays. 😎👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”

Ignore the felucia challenge and do the 20 eliminations as maul. That should be easy enough for anyone
  • GBz
    12 posts Member
    I won't even bother attending any events in the future to get "exclusive" content.

use the jetpack and fly to a capture points... pretty easy and you don't have to complete the match. if it goes on the second phase, quit and start a new game etc
  • what is the point of XP when one does not get anything out of.. The level system is pointless. Must be easy to work on Battlefront2 since this is all that comes from you.. How about one actually get something out this leveling.. instead of .. well ..nothing..
  • Starmasui73146
    1796 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Mecrosa74 wrote: »
    What is the point of XP when one does not get anything out of it? The level system is pointless. It must be easy to work on Battlefront2 since this is all that comes from you.. How about one actually gets something out of this leveling...instead of...well ...nothing.

Hmmmm interesting, what do you have in mind a level up weapon? Considering it goes to 1,000 that would be to out of control. But I think I understand what you mean.

P.S.- But your wrong that "this is all that is coming from them", we have 3 updates this month of December alone.
    “There is always hope.”
  • P.S.- But your wrong that "this is all that is coming from them", we have 3 updates this month of December alone.

Well, there are 2 updates to start with and to follow up on that, there are only two because they delayed the one from November so that we got nothing in November.. just as a heads up

Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    INCOMING TRANSMISSION

palpn3247win.png

Events

3weow20vdynf.png

4gnwkeyi6n99.png

wweunuldollx.png

0x5sit9gbq0s.png

xtc1chwqrciz.png

8g6dql67160a.png

uzp2tcj2ftm9.png

rycfbg15udlh.png

08ro8i4dc855.png

ahfhmw29d8ag.png

sp2natazyuqs.png

vm53avdtl6lm.png

7sak38ky4ik1.png

o4hjy1qio21q.png

0g9sqfnu9rnn.png

I have one question, why exactly are you bringing back all of these events? Is it because of me? My Bring 'em Back event idea maybe?
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • Newbie here, can these holiday quests be done in single player instant action? thanks!
  • Alwe15
    2190 posts Member
    Leisler wrote: »
    Newbie here, can these holiday quests be done in single player instant action? thanks!

Hi Newbie. Unfortunately not. Specific modes if mentioned but always multiplayer modes as default - CS, GA, HvV & Coop.
  • I have all this stuff. Will we really get credits in lieu as compensation? I remember we would be awarded crates in the old days if we already had something. Will that happen this time?
  • Tigzee
    318 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Newbie here, can these holiday quests be done in single player instant action? thanks!

No they HAVE to be online multiplayer. The only thing you get playing singleplayer while online is 200 credits x15 for playing battle scenarios by yourself. Or 250 credits x 15 (3,750 free credits) if you are particularly good and blow away enemies over the required quota in under 90 seconds. Most especially in Tier 3.
    Post edited by Tigzee on
  • Tigzee wrote: »

No they HAVE to be online multiplayer. The only thing you get offline is 200 credits x15 for playing battle scenarios by yourself. Or 250 credits x 15 (3,750 free credits) if you are particularly good and blow away over the required quota in under 90 seconds. Most especially in Tier 3.

....per day!
  • GBz wrote: »
    I won't even bother attending any events in the future to get "exclusive" content.

Eh I understand your point but I am glad I can catch up on what I missed out on this year. I stopped playing a year ago and came back for the May 4th event, then went on another hiatus till now. I will certainly be sticking around in December due to this.
  • Thankyou devs
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • jonci
    1326 posts Member
    Unfortunately no new things to do, unimaginative rinse and repeat. Wish we had the LOL button back, i would complete stuff for that one.
  • I wasn't playing most of the year so will be back on for a bit to get some of these releases. Wish there was something though for those who've grinded out everything.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Wish there was something though for those who've grinded out everything.

yefy7r3gnxio.png

• l78c87y5vbyh.jpg
  • No promised 3XP again.