criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Felucia is unplayable due to lag

Im sorry, but 3 months after Felucia was dropped it's still unplayable and absolutely lagging.
Its just not enjoyable.

playing maul in felucia is absolutely atrocious

His dash is laggy, his throw is laggy and clipping, His strikes are lagging.

Sometimes the dash will be reverted.
Its just awful. please do something

CS in general lags and is awful to play. Its probably because of the AI. please remove it or fix it, AI in general is not a good idea in multiplayer.

Replies

  • Use an Ethernet cable. No lag after that.
  • No problems my end. Check your internet
  • nope, its a problem on Felucia. i saw countless video seeing exact this. I think you just dont see the faults of a game because your missing ability to see the details. Felucia lags terrible because of the bots and CS. as seen in multiple Videos on Youtube.
    Ofc it doesnt lag 24/7 but it lags many times whic shouldnt happen
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.
  • Yeah the A.I. causes weird jolting for me in all CS games. Luckily I don't play CS and I hate it haha. When the A.I. were removed a few months ago for a few weeks, I then noticed that jolting was gone. Something about Xbox and their dumb A.I. system doesn't gel well maybe.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.
  • I don't ever get much lag on that map?
  • bfloo
    16771 posts Member
    I lagged bad on felucia coop over the weekend.

    The 2015 game and battlefield 1 ran fine.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Felucia is a complete disaster:
    1. Primarily from the lag.........worst lag of any map.
    2. Also because the layout
    3. Sarlacc pit is a useless command point. This command point needs a complete revamp.
    4. Map needs revamp or changed for open hill command point.
    5. Make the OG-9 homing spider playable for separatists, so that way vehicle counts can be even for the map. Giving the AT-TE to the republic and nothing extra to separatists is ANOTHER HUGE example of game balancing getting way out of control and that your only focused on the republic winning anymore. Might be more realistic, but makes for terrible gameplay.
    6. JUST START ELIMINATING SOME OF THE SCENARY IN THE FAR DISTANCE AND MAKE THE FAR DISTANCE SCENARY SUPER LOW POLY MODELS. Then go about reducing some of the stuff at the central command post. The servers obviously can't handle everything.
  • It's a fact that CS lags very bad and felucia is by far the worst optimized map on CS.

  • I don't experience that many problems with it
  • I started working on my TX-130 challenge in CS yesterday to get back to 100% milestone completion before the next update, but using the TX-130 on Felucia was ridiculous.

    Constant frame-rate drops and stuttering. It was present on Geonosis and Kashyyyk as well, but not nearly as bad. I almost always experience a ton of lag in CS anyway, but the TX-130 on Felucia is virtually unplayable every single time.

    I’m on Xbox, so it’s hard to say how much of the lag I experience is due to the inherent Xbox lag that’s been present since launch, and how much is inherent to the mode. But CS definitely has a more consistent lag issue than other modes, and the difference between Felucia and other maps is blatantly obvious, especially when using the TX.
  • It has always been like this
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    *they're, not their. Sorry.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.
  • I haven't experienced lag in Felucia but alot of people say they do.
  • I haven't experienced lag in Felucia but alot of people say they do.

    Hey you survived. I don't think Furd did haha. Was funny with him, just had to say the Marines suck and he goes on a "where did you serve??" Rampage haha.
  • I haven't experienced lag in Felucia but alot of people say they do.

    Hey you survived. I don't think Furd did haha. Was funny with him, just had to say the Marines suck and he goes on a "where did you serve??" Rampage haha.

    Yeah I dodged a bullet LOL.one of the Mods message me and said that because I deleted all my comments and issued an apology I wouldn't be banned this time but he did warn me to watch my mouth in the future haha. They know Furd provoked it. Next time I encounter a troll like Furd I'm supposed to just not respond and report them.I have no idea how long he will be banned for probably a while he had a pretty bad meltdown. Either way I have him blocked so when he comes back I can't see what he posts.
  • I haven't experienced lag in Felucia but alot of people say they do.

    Hey you survived. I don't think Furd did haha. Was funny with him, just had to say the Marines suck and he goes on a "where did you serve??" Rampage haha.

    Yeah I dodged a bullet LOL.one of the Mods message me and said that because I deleted all my comments and issued an apology I wouldn't be banned this time but he did warn me to watch my mouth in the future haha. They know Furd provoked it. Next time I encounter a troll like Furd I'm supposed to just not respond and report them.I have no idea how long he will be banned for probably a while he had a pretty bad meltdown. Either way I have him blocked so when he comes back I can't see what he posts.

    Haha yeah he deserved to go for a bit. Glad you made it haha. It was funny to see him go off that hard haha.
  • The entire game is lagged
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.

    wrong the EU servers also have massive lag. its an universal phenomenon and a fact that it happens due to the bots in CS. i guess you are just not aware enough to see the lag.
    its there
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.

    wrong the EU servers also have massive lag. its an universal phenomenon and a fact that it happens due to the bots in CS. i guess you are just not aware enough to see the lag.
    its there

    I am not wrong.

    I have never had issues with the European server. Never.

    You cannot tell me that my experience is wrong. It's my experience, not yours.
  • lmao that map still lags? last time I played it the map was near unplayable the lag was so bad.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.

    wrong the EU servers also have massive lag. its an universal phenomenon and a fact that it happens due to the bots in CS. i guess you are just not aware enough to see the lag.
    its there

    I am not wrong.

    I have never had issues with the European server. Never.

    You cannot tell me that my experience is wrong. It's my experience, not yours.

    I can, you are Wrong.

    please be aware next time before commenting nonsense. its facts, that the bots are causing lag
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.

    wrong the EU servers also have massive lag. its an universal phenomenon and a fact that it happens due to the bots in CS. i guess you are just not aware enough to see the lag.
    its there

    I am not wrong.

    I have never had issues with the European server. Never.

    You cannot tell me that my experience is wrong. It's my experience, not yours.

    I can, you are Wrong.

    please be aware next time before commenting nonsense. its facts, that the bots are causing lag

    Please look up the definitions for the words fact and opinion.

    I'm done with this nonsense thread. I'm gonna go play my lag free Star Wars game.

    Bye 👋🏼
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I don't have the "ability" to see lag...🤔 okay then.

    If the game lags because of AI, please send me your proof.

    In my last post in this thread I just gave an example of how it proved it to me personally at the time. I don't have any video footage of that, so you can take my word for it or chose not to. Up to you. It's a real thing though.

    He wont believe it even if there is proof. he is harassing me for some time now.

    Calm yourself down there bud. I don't care enough about you to consider harassment.

    I would believe it, if it could be proven. Starwarsor66 has given a decent response but is one of only a few people I've seen mention AI affecting their gameplay so I still consider this to be a personal issue and not widespread.

    I main CS & Coop which are both full of AI and have never experienced lag with these modes.

    I never actually experienced it in co-op or instant action. It seems it's only ever been an issue in CS games. Perhaps something to do with having real humans on the enemy team as well as A.I.. I mean that's the only difference in the modes mentioned. I don't know what else it could be.

    Do you experience it in all CS games, regardless of map? OP mentions Felucia only?

    What platform are you on? Mellow said their on Xbox?

    On Xbox. I experience it on all CS maps. It was particularly bad on felucia however.

    That really sucks dude.

    If memory serves, I think all lag complaints seem to come from you guys...I wonder if it just isn't fully compatible?

    I'm Xbox and I hardly ever lag.

    🤔...Australian server issues?

    That could be. I'm US Virginia. But I've heard the south American and European servers suck so maybe the Aussie one does too. @Starwarsor66 said the Aussie server is pretty dead so I'm not sure why it would be laggy but who knows.

    You Americans get everything good 😉

    To be fair, I've never had issues with the European server that I connect to.

    I've seen plenty of comments moaning about South America and Oz servers though.

    wrong the EU servers also have massive lag. its an universal phenomenon and a fact that it happens due to the bots in CS. i guess you are just not aware enough to see the lag.
    its there

    I am not wrong.

    I have never had issues with the European server. Never.

    You cannot tell me that my experience is wrong. It's my experience, not yours.

    I can, you are Wrong.

    please be aware next time before commenting nonsense. its facts, that the bots are causing lag

    Please look up the definitions for the words fact and opinion.

    I'm done with this nonsense thread. I'm gonna go play my lag free Star Wars game.

    Bye 👋🏼

    its not lagfree, again you are wrong.

    The bots cause the lags
  • I get no lag, like at all.
  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I get no lag, like at all.

    Exactly mate. Same with my game. Don't tell OP though, he gets upset cos his game lags like a mother. 😂
    Post edited by Alwe15 on
  • Felucia is a complete disaster:
    1. Make the OG-9 homing spider playable for separatists, so that way vehicle counts can be even for the map. Giving the AT-TE to the republic and nothing extra to separatists is ANOTHER HUGE example of game balancing getting way out of control and that your only focused on the republic winning anymore. Might be more realistic, but makes for terrible gameplay.

    the AT-TE is almost useless on Felucia due to hilly constrained terrain

  • Felucia definitely lags for me, Im ona PS4 and on an ethernet cable. ALso using the tanks on Felucia is fit enducing. The stuttering is awful.

  • I’m on Xbox, t
    There you have it, base Xbox struggles with Felucia, happens to me too
  • Since I don't have current video of gameplay on Felucia, this will have to suffice:
    48cssqrfyl1w.gif


    I'm constantly getting people that load and render on my screen super late. I don't have superb internet but I don't have terrible internet either!

  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    You may be laughing, but I assure you I laugh much harder and louder as I play lag and stutter free 😂😂😂

    Yup they are wrong too, like you. you know why you are wrong?
    Because you are not aware enough to see and comprehend that there is a lag. nvm its useless discussing with a clearly unaware person. you are wasting my time. stop commenting on my post and get yourself useful.

    😂😂 You're hilarious. Completely and utterly delusional. Thinking that everybody experiences the same issues despite countless people telling you otherwise.

    I know what lag is and can "comprehend" it. I just don't experience it in this particular game.

    If I'm wasting your time, stop responding to me. You might find that more successful than demanding I stop replying to you. The only actions that you can control are your own.

    Let this pointless thread die, to page 2 and beyond.

    Ok , you are still wrong tho. I can see you are acting pretty childish as well. because this "ponitless thread got many responses from you. seems you dont think its pointless so i am right. this thread is true as bots are ruining the experience , you cannot comprehend a lag. so you blame it on me. instead of finding the mistakes yourself. keep harassing me, you just show your true colors. I will not stop responding to you, because i dont think you should have the last say to this, as you are talking utter nonsense and trashing my productive thread with your harassment. I will not let toxicity win over truth. so please be quiet now. you are annoying everyone here.

    Sweetie, there's nobody here but you and me. That view count goes up twice a day, who do you think that is, eh?

    So, I played a nice bit of Coop last night for some double XP. Guess what? No, lag. None. Whatsoever.

    Satisfying or what.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Since I don't have current video of gameplay on Felucia, this will have to suffice:
    48cssqrfyl1w.gif


    I'm constantly getting people that load and render on my screen super late. I don't have superb internet but I don't have terrible internet either!

    I mean, this footage isn't even SWBFII so...

    It's sad how little your able to extrapolate one situation to another. Or use examples in place of another.
    You might as well give up on trying to hurt my feelings...........cuz it's not working and it's only wasting your time!

    Suck it up and move on!

    fm2tx45t7agk.gif

  • Alwe15
    2179 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Since I don't have current video of gameplay on Felucia, this will have to suffice:
    48cssqrfyl1w.gif


    I'm constantly getting people that load and render on my screen super late. I don't have superb internet but I don't have terrible internet either!

    I mean, this footage isn't even SWBFII so...

    It's sad how little your able to extrapolate one situation to another. Or use examples in place of another.
    You might as well give up on trying to hurt my feelings...........cuz it's not working and it's only wasting your time!

    Suck it up and move on!

    fm2tx45t7agk.gif

    It's sad how you have to try and prove your point by posting completely irrelevant footage and / or videos to "assist" you.

    If I'm commenting on a discussion about lag in SWBFII, I want to see proof and footage from SWBFII.

    I'm not going to extrapolate and prove your point for you with such irrelevance.

    You're almost as bad at this forum lark as he ^ is!!!
  • Agreed CS and the bots are embarrassing **** heaps.
  • I'm in North Carolina on the Virginia server and all ai modes are laggy
  • Only lag I experience ever on felucia is the bots spawning in on coop but that was multiple maps not just the one, haven’t noticed any since the update though.
  • Felicia is pretty laggy
  • I find felucia unplayable due to colour scheme 🤣🤣
  • Alright cool it with the arguing in here and keep it on topic.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright cool it with the arguing in here and keep it on topic.

    This guy was the one harassing multiple people. called one a muppet and insulted my mother. and he isnt even getting warned????
    this is outrageous its unfair!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.