criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Asajj Ventress Hero concept

Asajj Ventress is an amazing villain from the Clone Wars, her self-praising attitude and Courage are two of her defining traits. Her two best known ones are her lightsabers. I think Ventress would be a great addition to the Battlefront along with my Ahsoka Tano concept here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/149488/ahsoka-tano-hero-concept#latest
I would love to see Ventress in the game as she would be an awesome sight to see among the sand of Geonosis, or even the halls of Kamino. Overall she would be great and I think other people want her in the game. Here are my ideas for her:
2baxtdcichfv.png

Base health: 725

Base attack damage: 90

Base attack damage (Rear): 90

Base regeneration pool: 350

Her abilities would be:

(LEFT): Evade - Asajj performs a leap and can easily get away from an enemy quickly, this is different from dodging and if you use the thumbstick correctly you can leap over an opponent's head and land behind them. 2 uses
8 second recharge

(RIGHT): Force Choke - Asajj Force chokes enemies within a 50 degree radius and then slams them into the ground. She may move her enemies while force choking them, the force choke lasts for 3 seconds. Force choke does 10 damage per second, the slamming into the ground deals 50 damage.
25 second recharge

(MAIN): Taunting - Asajj taunts an enemy hero, that enemy has 2% stamina usage increase and cannot use their abilities for 5 seconds.
1 minute and 15 second recharge

Her various star cards would be: (I don't have any names for these)

You get one extra Evade with slightly increased recharge time. 4 sec (lvl 1) 3 sec (lvl 2) 2 sec (lvl 3) 1 sec (lvl 1)

Recharge rate is reduced for all abilities 5% (lvl 1) 10% (lvl 2) 15% (lvl 3) 20% (lvl 4)

Increased max health

Increased max regen

Taunting effects a larger radius of enemies

Force Choke deals 5% (lvl 1) 8% (lvl 2) 12% (lvl 3) 15% (lvl 4) more damage

Reduced lightsaber stamina usage

Asajj deflects blaster bolts faster and more accurately, but uses more stamina 20% (lvl 1) 15% (lvl 2) 10% (lvl 3) 5% (lvl 4)

Her different skins would be:
Rare:
lf9cqpmmy1y1.png

Epic:
of6wa0525b7s.png

If Asajj were to be added to the game I am sure DICE would want to change some of the stuff I have said here in my concept idea. Please comment your ideas and questions and thoughts and stuff below.
Yeah, you know who I am...

Replies

• Well done man, must’ve taken you a while to develop these statistics.

Mind if I offer some Feedback?

In terms of skins you are an absolute legend good choices.

Star cards happen to be a bit too positive in her favour for Eg;

Darts Mauls recharge to all abilities max is 10% whilst her's is 20%. Her evade ability is 8 seconds already this would become spammed, taunt is somewhat alright but the chokehold is crazy. A buff needs to either have a negative to it in my eyes. Either character or counter wise.

350 base regen plus health regen card that could possibly go to 100 would make a fat 450 health regen. This would need to be balanced with an equally fat regen speed and delay. This competes with obi-wan whom already has a hefty health regen and superb defence to compliment it. He is seen in my eyes as a defensive hero and deserves that especially since his health regen is slow. The same precautions would have to be taken.

This isn’t exactly bad that you have priced her star cards at such a positive level. However, there would either need to be a higher ugly side to her good ability or a strong buff to all other hero star cards to compensate for hers.

There is only one move I don’t exactly agree with. The force choke. Now I’m not saying that Vader is the only true king of that move story wise but it would add to the already cancerous rag doll spam.Thus I came up with a move that would complete the moves already provided.

Nightsister: Asajj takes 90% less damage, attacks 'faster' with 'little' stamina drain and is resistant but deals 90% less damage for 8 seconds. Dealing and taking damage in this time banks up health and once the ability ends, health is dished out to herself and others in her Radius. The recharge time would Be 40 seconds. This would work with her evade ability as it will catch people off guard as well as open them up for damaging For the team. Her taunt would also allow her to pressure heroes into hurting her and buff her team.

Star cards for this would be;

Nightsister damage penalty lifted but Afflicted damage doesn’t replenish health: 10%,25%,40%,60%. (HvV) This would allow her to extremely pressure heroes as her strikes will still drain stamina and force the heroes to fight back.

At the end off NightSister Asajj takes Additional damage which then is then divided and given out to others around her: 50, 100, 150, 200. (GA, CS). This would work with her regen.

Just an idea I had for her right.

All in all top notch my friend.
  • dyz033xwhqvx.png
    LEGENDARY SKIN? :smile:
  • Well done man, must’ve taken you a while to develop these statistics.

Mind if I offer some Feedback?

In terms of skins you are an absolute legend good choices.

Star cards happen to be a bit too positive in her favour for Eg;

Darts Mauls recharge to all abilities max is 10% whilst her's is 20%. Her evade ability is 8 seconds already this would become spammed, taunt is somewhat alright but the chokehold is crazy. A buff needs to either have a negative to it in my eyes. Either character or counter wise.

350 base regen plus health regen card that could possibly go to 100 would make a fat 450 health regen. This would need to be balanced with an equally fat regen speed and delay. This competes with obi-wan whom already has a hefty health regen and superb defence to compliment it. He is seen in my eyes as a defensive hero and deserves that especially since his health regen is slow. The same precautions would have to be taken.

This isn’t exactly bad that you have priced her star cards at such a positive level. However, there would either need to be a higher ugly side to her good ability or a strong buff to all other hero star cards to compensate for hers.

There is only one move I don’t exactly agree with. The force choke. Now I’m not saying that Vader is the only true king of that move story wise but it would add to the already cancerous rag doll spam.Thus I came up with a move that would complete the moves already provided.

Nightsister: Asajj takes 90% less damage, attacks 'faster' with 'little' stamina drain and is resistant but deals 90% less damage for 8 seconds. Dealing and taking damage in this time banks up health and once the ability ends, health is dished out to herself and others in her Radius. The recharge time would Be 40 seconds. This would work with her evade ability as it will catch people off guard as well as open them up for damaging For the team. Her taunt would also allow her to pressure heroes into hurting her and buff her team.

Star cards for this would be;

Nightsister damage penalty lifted but Afflicted damage doesn’t replenish health: 10%,25%,40%,60%. (HvV) This would allow her to extremely pressure heroes as her strikes will still drain stamina and force the heroes to fight back.

At the end off NightSister Asajj takes Additional damage which then is then divided and given out to others around her: 50, 100, 150, 200. (GA, CS). This would work with her regen.

Just an idea I had for her right.

All in all top notch my friend.

Thank you for the ideas, when I was digging through the Clone Wars the most common ability I saw her perform was a choke hold.
    k7qgg9m76us8.png
    Other than that she taunted her opponents quite a bit. But thank you for the ideas, hoping DICE picks up on this and adds Asajj into the game.
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • Fuseymore
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Diken wrote: »
    dyz033xwhqvx.png
    LEGENDARY SKIN? :smile:

you read my mind! we need ventress skin from dark disciples with her hair and single yellow saber! The first pic i love her face and saber though i wouldnt want the robe for the actual skin of course I'd want the what shes wearing in your pic or this other pic i posted.
    5495mled5guk.png7k2xmpqa6tvz.png