criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Mace Windu in Battlefront 2

CaptainAlex1145
6 posts Member
edited December 2019
Dice can you please add Mace Windu to the game? He is one of the main characters of of the Prequel Trilogy and the Clone Wars. I have ideas for his abilities, please think about it, even though lately you've been adding a lot of Clone Wars content.

Here are his abilities:

- Left Ability - his left ability would be a channelled force pull, which would work like Obi - Wan's force push, but pull instead. The ability wouldn't be to wide, just wide enough to catch 2 players.

- Middle Ability - his middle ability would work like a battle cry, which would encourage the soldiers and players around him, giving him and everyone in the range of the abiility extra movement speed. The battle cry would, also decrease the stamina that Mace Windu uses, and would cool down the blasters of the troops around him. Of course this ability would be very strong so it would have to have a high cooldown.

- Right ability - his right ability would be a charge simular to Obi Wan's. His Charge should look like the one he used on Jango Fett in Attack of The Clones. His charge would work together with his battle cry (middle ability), which would increase the speed at which he is charging at.

Mace Windu Playstyle:

- Mace Windu would be a agressive character that would be better at assaults, for example Capital Supremacy, and Galactic Assault, and less effective at game mode's like Heroes vs Villains. He would have ballanced attack and deffensive stamina. His health should be average compared to other lightsaber users. So should his damage.

Mace Windu Appearances

- Mace Windu basic look (without cloak)gf2t69kz08og.png

- Mace Windu in Jedi Cloakliail5wghquk.jpg

- Mace Windu Clone Warsxjyymy1rx1m0.jpg

- Mace Windu Burnt Cloak (when Jango burnt it)bq943fzv4gm1.png

Please check this out, or think about it because it would really be a big addition to the game. If anyone agrees with me please share your opinions or ideas on the topic.

Replies

• Nice. It’s a given as a main character in SW that he should be in the game. I would give him a Shatterpoint Ability since that’s his speciality. Yet we’ll have to see if they are dedicated enough to make him and still several other essential characters for the game.
  • SYchael wrote: »
    Nice. It’s a given as a main character in SW that he should be in the game. I would give him a Shatterpoint Ability since that’s his speciality. Yet we’ll have to see if they are dedicated enough to make him and still several other essential characters for the game.

It's a good idea, and I was thinking about it myself, but I don't know how would they add it to GA, and how would you force shatter a stormtrooper. Otherwise it's a good idea.