criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Getting less attention than battlefield disappoints me

Was this just one big test to see if we’d roll with the original system? I’m honestly and seriously just wondering why BFV has consistently been updated with way more content and had more attention shown by comparison. If the mindset is already that this series would fail from the beginning then it makes me sad, it almost makes me wonder as I have mentioned in another post if a different system of DLC or seasons would have allowed for a better experience at this point in the games lifespan.

Replies

• if it was just added to bf2015 we would have a pretty neat game. ot would be done, add in pt with these planets (naboo, geonosis, felucia, kamino, kashyyyk) a pt class system to differentiate from an ot style and the pt heroes. add new pt specific modes like the cs and some galactic assault missions and intermingle the old modes, droid run, cargo, drop zone. have new battles and survival modes. then have a huge st content drop thats more planets and heroes similar to ot stuff. wouldve been cool.
  • Cause baby battlefield
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • BFV sucks!
    Bring back Modern Combat!!
  • bfloo
    16812 posts Member
    Battlefield is EA's ip, of course it is going to get more attention
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Psy3d
    1106 posts Member
    BF is what put DICE on the radar for many and is their flagship title...so ofcourse that will get way more attention than SW:BF games.