criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Jango Fett- Battlefront 2 Hero Concept

2Next

Replies

• SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    Good concept but... another sky rat :(

Better that than 45346346 saber heroes/villains that are broken because of the trash saber combat, the lunge in 2017 is insane, not sure why its taking like 1.4 years to patch or look into it.
  • Jango killed a Jedi/Sith with his bear hands. Lets not forget that
  • TastyNoob wrote: »
    Jango killed a Jedi/Sith with his bear hands. Lets not forget that

...when?
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • In the comics, and he even wasted Dooku's apprentice one on one as well, which is semi-cannon because it's even mentioned in the movies. My only complaint is that he's being released alongside padme when his biggest rival by far is Mace Windu. I mean who wouldn't wan't to play out an alternate scenario on Geonosis with Jango Vs Mace? A totally missed opportunity on Dices's part there.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I literally joined these forum to push for Jango Fett being added to the game (if updates will come after Rise of Skywalker).

I’m also new to the community (just got the game for PS4 for a bargain) and I’m enjoying the game so far. But Jango would be the perfect addition to the Villains side. I’m sure we’ll get Mando before we get Jango, but I would love to see Jango added if this game still gets updates.
  • I literally joined these forum to push for Jango Fett being added to the game (if updates will come after Rise of Skywalker).

I’m also new to the community (just got the game for PS4 for a bargain) and I’m enjoying the game so far. But Jango would be the perfect addition to the Villains side. I’m sure we’ll get Mando before we get Jango, but I would love to see Jango added if this game still gets updates.

Awesome man. I’m playing Bounty Hunter game right now and it just makes me want him more and more.
  • Hey folks, considering this was inactive for quite a significant period of time I'm going to close it off.
This discussion has been closed.