criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

People are Potatoes

Played a few matches of HvV and here are some of the results
Team was utter trash. Played as Finn for the whole match except the last minute
lhzg6sz4jm05.png

wtfrorahg77d.png

2nd match played as Phasma and got a perfect game. 15 Kills, 10 Assist, 25 Elims, and 0 Deaths
w4hwhmx30ruq.png

orauq8i7al17.png

Why am I in these matches? I used C-D tier heros and I carried my team, got 1st place, etc. I bet this isn't fun for everyone else Im playing with. All in all. A fun day

Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Replies

• Well people are what they eat and I love potatoes sooo...
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Should see me and @Lawnmow3rMan lobbies 😂😂
  • Should see me and @Lawnmow3rMan’s lobbies 😂😂

What do y'all play on lmao. 😂

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

Xbox!

We have got to team up sometime!

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• ekwm8qmdu2px.jpg

Xbox for the w!

Xbox!

Yessir. I’ll add your Xbox name next time we’re on. We went Chewie Han Lando and leai a couple times and even went 33-0 I think against Vader, kylo, maul and palp. It’s rough to find competition on Xbox
  • IXPrometheusXI
    2501 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Should see me and @Lawnmow3rMan’s lobbies 😂😂

Xbox!

Yessir. I’ll add your Xbox name next time we’re on. We went Chewie Han Lando and leai a couple times and even went 33-0 I think against Vader, kylo, maul and palp. It’s rough to find competition on Xbox

GT is IXPrometheusIX . Profile picture should be Baby Yoda. Don't have a mic atm :( Thats great lmao. I was playing Phasma and Finn cause I want everyone to atleast be 25. I just need Kylo and Finn now. Can't wait to squad up

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

GT is IXPrometheusIX . Profile picture should be Baby Yoda. Don't have a mic atm :( Thats great lmao. I was playing Phasma and Finn cause I want everyone to atleast be 25. I just need Kylo and Finn now. Can't wait to squad up

That’s fine about the mic. We’ve played with people without it. No worries. Tomorrow or day after we’ll squad up 🤘🏻.

Xbox!

That’s fine about the mic. We’ve played with people without it. No worries. Tomorrow or day after we’ll squad up 🤘🏻.

Awesome! Can't wait!

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Should see me and @Lawnmow3rMan lobbies 😂😂

For real hahaha. I just had 29 eliminations as chewy

Xbox!

Dude I'm pretty sure we had a 35-0 playing only blaster heroes lmao

Xbox!

Yep I'll be on a bunch tomorrow feel free to add me. SWSLAWNMOWERMAN

Xbox!

Remember when we random queued in the same GA match 💀😂

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Xbox!

😂😂 the FEW times I play GA too. Perfect timing. Well all have to squad up. Forum squad 😂🤘🏻

Xbox!

😂😂 the FEW times I play GA too. Perfect timing. Well all have to squad up. Forum squad 😂🤘🏻

I've played with Diamond. Great player. I want in on this too.

Xbox!

Yess lets do this. Im 90% sure I can hold with y'all. Been playing since launch but we will see :D

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

@OoiiHooked_22 😂 Bruh fr I hardly play GA anymore. That was my only game on

@Lawnmow3rMan I can concur, all of you goats

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Xbox!

I haven't play GA or CS in a while. Man I've played HvV for like 3 months straight

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

I main HvV but I'll play GA from time to time. Definitely better at HvV tho haha. I'm always down for a team up with you cats. Mode doesn't matter. I just like wrecking people and talking star wars. Cracking jokes too😁

Xbox!

I main HvV but I'll play GA from time to time. Definitely better at HvV tho haha. I'm always down for a team up with you cats. Mode doesn't matter. I just like wrecking people and talking star wars. Cracking jokes too😁

Legiit kind fo want to jump into blast and have a squad of DT and see how many people quit lmao

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

I haven't play GA or CS in a while. Man I've played HvV for like 3 months straight

We’ll get alittle bit of everything. I’ll have some others that’ll wanna play as well so we’ll have to do GA/CS for a bit 😂. Gonna be a day of Ws

Xbox!

We’ll get alittle bit of everything. I’ll have some others that’ll wanna play as well so we’ll have to do GA/CS for a bit 😂. Gonna be a day of Ws

Yessss. Although I don't know how long I want to play BF2. Halo Reach on MCC is coming out at 1 PM EST. I have to check that out.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

Legiit kind fo want to jump into blast and have a squad of DT and see how many people quit lmao

Think I’ve played like 5 games total of blast 😂😂

Xbox!

My goal will be to get the hero before Kongo haha. Might have to play officer

Xbox!

Think I’ve played like 5 games total of blast 😂😂

I played it once when I clicked quick play 😂

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

With you guys playing I'm never going to get a hero lmao

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Xbox!

Yea once Sharky and Kongo play I usually just accept the fact I’m not getting a hero ☠️☠️. It’ll be a team effort to beat them I swear 🤣
  • I used to play ALOT of blast. It's ok.
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I like to use reinforcements on prequel maps and atst on hoth and Crait anyways. We can take turns 😈😈😈
  • I like to use reinforcements on prequel maps and atst on both and Crait anyways. We can take turns 😈😈😈

Bro that was so effing funny today when buttermilk got first😂
  • I like to use reinforcements on prequel maps and atst on both and Crait anyways. We can take turns 😈😈😈

Bro that was so effing funny today when buttermilk got first😂

😂😂😂😂😂 “this will be a day long remembered”
  • I like to use reinforcements on prequel maps and atst on hoth and Crait anyways. We can take turns 😈😈😈

Im fine using reinforcements for Prequels. SO much fun playing as the CC. Reminds me of Republic Commandos

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I like to use reinforcements on prequel maps and atst on hoth and Crait anyways. We can take turns 😈😈😈

Im fine using reinforcements for Prequels. SO much fun playing as the CC. Reminds me of Republic Commandos

I have an unhealthy addiction to the Super. I need help 😭😭😭😂😂

I have an unhealthy addiction to the Super. I need help 😭😭😭😂😂

That thing can shread infantry so fast lmao

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Matchmaking is pretty horrible in this game. Got stuck with potato players for about 4 or 5 rounds in HvV. These guys were so clueless, walking around like they didn't know where they were, or they'd quit half way through a match. I still managed to get first or second place, but man it's so annoying. And to make things worse, the enemy team were a bit toxic, thinking 3 or 4v1s require skill. Smh.
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Revan72 wrote: »
    Matchmaking is pretty horrible in this game. Got stuck with potato players for about 4 or 5 rounds in HvV. These guys were so clueless, walking around like they didn't know where they were, or they'd quit half way through a match. I still managed to get first or second place, but man it's so annoying. And to make things worse, the enemy team were a bit toxic, thinking 3 or 4v1s require skill. Smh.

What platform Revan?
    Matchmaking is pretty horrible in this game. Got stuck with potato players for about 4 or 5 rounds in HvV. These guys were so clueless, walking around like they didn't know where they were, or they'd quit half way through a match. I still managed to get first or second place, but man it's so annoying. And to make things worse, the enemy team were a bit toxic, thinking 3 or 4v1s require skill. Smh.

What platform Revan?

On PS4
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

Revan72 wrote: »

What platform Revan?

On PS4

Dam :/ Xbox here. I was gonna add you but....

What platform Revan?

On PS4

Yeah, shame you can't play across platforms.

What platform Revan?

On PS4

Yeah, shame you can't play across platforms.

Ain't that the truth. It would help this game so much. CoD can do it, why not BF2? But whatever.