criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Camo Commando

Dice please don't add this to the game. I say that as some one who feels incredibly guilty for complaining about it and I understand that at least one person worked hard to create the reinforcement skin but it just doesn't fit (neither does the basic camo clone) with the game or canon.. You already know the community has become pretty fed up of seeing camo on Geonosis and I feel like this is a step backwards.

Replies

• hum, I have seen no one complaining about this... the sure used a poor pattern quality and the overall skins of the 41st ranger battalion aren't well polished but the is indeed canon, as because being used by LEGO as they have early access on canon content that isn't even revealed yet, they even *spoiled* the Tx-130 before it is added into canon by BattlefrontII.
  • Cyro
    459 posts Member
    no matter what happens: there will ALWAYS be one guy playing as green camo clone on geonosis....and i HATE it! should look for mods to remove it.
    Checklist to improve the Game:
    -End cross Era Heroes in Galactic Assault
    -41st Camo Scouts on Kashyyyk
    -More Blasters (SE-14, T-21 etc.)
    -Weapon Rework (attachments, scopes, iron sights, stocks)
    -Actual reload animations like on DC-17 Commando (magchange)
    -Option to disable other players skins clientside (no more Legion Mix)

• Actually, the only thing that bothers me is that we have not seen the introduction of the real clone commando squad as skins with this update. Really disappointed therefore with the skins tbh
  • Actually, the only thing that bothers me is that we have not seen the introduction of the real clone commando squad as skins with this update. Really disappointed therefore with the skins tbh

There’s only one Boss, Scorch, Fixer, and Sev. Having a bunch of them running around doesn’t make sense
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Lonnisity wrote: »
    Actually, the only thing that bothers me is that we have not seen the introduction of the real clone commando squad as skins with this update. Really disappointed therefore with the skins tbh

There’s only one Boss, Scorch, Fixer, and Sev. Having a bunch of them running around doesn’t make sense

Hate to use the argument of the devs here, but "it is a sandbox experience" - so why not? Having wookies running around all the time is not very accurate as well.