criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Celebration Edition & The Rise of Skywalker

Replies

• If we upgrade to the celebration edition do we get refunded for the existing skins, emotes and victory poses that we have purchased? I have played over 900 hours and have unlocked almost everything but still need ~600,000 credits to unlock the rest. There is no point of upgrading if it basically gives me everything I already have.
  • WestenderMD
    44 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    LOL. That's so bad.

leave out the swearing ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • I'm so late to the party LOL. I'm just thrilled for possible BB-9E vs Yoda matchups.
  • This might be a dumb question, but is there a hard copy of Celebration Edition, or is it just a digital download?
  • While overall I appreciate the update, the continued support to the game (wether we like the specific content or not) and the option to eliminate the massive time suck that earning credits for cosmetics is I can’t help but feel robbed for the credit work we already put in to buy what we have only to have it offered up with no credit refund to what we’ve already contributed. The system exists for crystals. It shoulda been included with the “upgrade”.

I FINALLY broke down two months ago and bought $40 worth of crystals for a measly 4 skin packs and then we get offered another $25 for EVERYTHING?!? Totally worth it with a credit or crystal refund for what we already owned. Feels like I got cheated, swindled or slightly robbed otherwise.
  • Most of these are awesome, but the latter two of “what isn’t included” is disappointing to be because of
    A. The fact that Kylo Ren Unmasked and Jedi Training Rey are still unavailable (though understandable)
    B. I’m not sure if the community event rewards will be available after this year.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • This might be a dumb question, but is there a hard copy of Celebration Edition, or is it just a digital download?

I think there’s a physical version, but there’s nothing concrete.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Since this game seems to have significantly recovered it's reputation, I bought it last month and have been really enjoying the gameplay so far. It's very exciting that new content is still being brought to the game and the choices for the astromech heroes is hilarious and is a perfect example of this game being bold and surprising. As content continues to burn in, my ideal game in the end has these things:

The Following Heroes and Villains:
    [] Anakin Skywalker (Cloaked Appearance from Uninjured Darth Vader)
    [] Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Phantom Menace Appearance)
    [] Luke Skywalker (Speeder Pilot Appearance from Hoth Battle)
    [] Han Solo
    [] Chewbacca
    [] Princess Leia Organa
    [] Yoda (old hermit appearance from Degobah)
    [] Lando Calrissian
    [] Finn
    [] Rey
    [New] BB-8 (Garbage Bin Disguise Appearance)
    [New] Mace Windu (Battleworn Appearance After defeat by Emporer Palpatine)
    [New] Nien Numb
    [New] Jyn Erso
    [New] Poe Dameron
    [New] Qui Gon Jinn
    [New] Padmé Amidala
    [New] Ki-Adi-Mundi
    [New] Aayla Secura
    [Completely Out of the Blue Choice] Ben Kenobi (Seeing as we've got Anakin and DV)
    [Completely Out of the Blue Choice] Wicket Wystri Warrick (Yeah, the ewok)

[] Count Dooku
    [] General Grevious
    [] Darth Maul (Hooded Appearance and Rogue One Appearance)
    [] Emporer Palpatine
    [] Darth Vader (Battleworn Appearance)
    [] Boba Fett
    [] Kylo Ren
    [] Bossk
    [] Captain Phasma
    [] Iden Versio
    [New] BB-9E
    [New] Jango Fett
    [New] Greedo
    [New] Asajj Ventress
    [New] Dengar
    [New] Director Krennic
    [New] Supreme Leader Snoke
    [New] General Hux
    [New] Aurra Sing
    [Completely Out of the Blue Choice] Jabba the Hut (As an immobile villain with a very annoying band that does audio damage to surrounding enemies)
    [Completely Out of the Blue Choice] The Rancor keeper that can summon the rancor to eat surrounding enemies

I would also love to see certain maps from Battlefront 2015, especially Twilight Hoth and Scarif, since we've seen OG maps brought into the new game. Another cool new reinforcement might be the IG-100 MagnaGuard, General Grievous' bodyguards from Episode III.

A lot of these heroes and villains would be difficult to bring in because of the matching requirement seen by previous updates but a guy can dream.
  • Aidor
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    RadecGV wrote: »
    Aidor wrote: »
    It seems DICE hates Star Wars and is only giving us prequel and sequel content, but almost nothing about true Star Wars, the OT. Ok guys.

That' super funny cause you said true star wars when Lucas original planned Star Wars to have 6 episodes. So all 6 of 'em were planned and ready to go. Lucas couldn't find anyone to fund his project up until 21st century fox which they insisted to start with episode four since they stated clone wars and real jedi era should be done later on with better technologies and besides they wanted Vader asap regardless.
    So if it all went as Lucas planned, the OT as you recall today were supposed to be episodes 1-2-3. It's super funny because it makes your whole argument pointless.
    True star wars is what Lucas original had in his mind and that's ep1-6 period.

It seems that you have not understood my idea, which is exposed in the answer I gave to @Moojammin_10. I do not care that there is content of the PT and the ST. I don't like the PT and the ST (although I like the PT much more than the ST), but it's good that in BF2 there are three eras: more content, more variety, more different tastes satisfied, etc (and it would be perfect if they gave us a minimum facility to choose what era we want to play). That's fine. I only complain about the obvious DISPROPORTION between them, that I think is easy to understand. Dude, I've seen 9 or 10 updates in a row with content from the PT, and 0 from the OT. That's not normal.

About Lucas and the PT, listen: Lucas is almost God, but he is not God. I don't know surley what 'true Star Wars' is, but I do know what Star Wars heart is: the OT. But as I said, it's good that we have PT content, I think it's great, although I don't like it much. I only ask for a bit of proportionality, and respect the HEART.

That said, I don't have much interest in following this discussion. I said this to me, because I needed to say it. Not for DICE, which obviously will not pay attention at this point, or for anyone, just for me and to vent.
  • Aidor wrote: »
    It seems DICE hates Star Wars and is only giving us prequel and sequel content, but almost nothing about true Star Wars, the OT. Ok guys.

That' super funny cause you said true star wars when Lucas original planned Star Wars to have 6 episodes. So all 6 of 'em were planned and ready to go. Lucas couldn't find anyone to fund his project up until 21st century fox which they insisted to start with episode four since they stated clone wars and real jedi era should be done later on with better technologies and besides they wanted Vader asap regardless.
    So if it all went as Lucas planned, the OT as you recall today were supposed to be episodes 1-2-3. It's super funny because it makes your whole argument pointless.

It seems that you have not understood my idea, which is exposed in the answer I gave to @Moojammin_10. I do not care that there is content of the PT and the ST. I don't like the PT and the ST (although I like the PT much more than the ST), but it's good that in BF2 there are three eras: more content, more variety, more different tastes satisfied, etc (and it would be perfect if they gave us a minimum facility to choose what era we want to play). That's fine. I only complain about the obvious DISPROPORTION between them, that I think is easy to understand. Dude, I've seen 9 or 10 updates in a row with content from the PT, and 0 from the OT. That's not normal.

About Lucas and the PT, listen: Lucas is almost God, but he is not God. I don't know surley what 'true Star Wars' is, but I do know what Star Wars heart is: the OT. But as I said, it's good that we have PT content, I think it's great, although I don't like it much. I only ask for a bit of proportionality, and respect the HEART.

That said, I don't have much interest in following this discussion. I said this to me, because I needed to say it. Not for DICE, which obviously will not pay attention at this point, or for anyone, just for me and to vent.

I support this guy 🙋‍♂️
  • Aidor wrote: »

I'm not saying anything bad, but my point still stands which is, I find it super funny when you said you don't like PT but if 21st fox agreed upon filming the episodes regularly starting from 1 then there would be a switcheroo between OT and PT.
    Then I'm asking you, are you a die hard OT fanatic or is the dislike, hate etc related with movie release order that you don't like PT because it was filmed later on.
    I'm not interested in BF2 subjects atm. I am just wondering why and where all those PT hate coming from when PT was supposed to be the OT if allowed back then.

Is it because you don't like clones, republic etc? or is it because you didn't want any new movies and anything new other than rebels and imperials? Why not open to new things? Of course we can criticize if the final product is bad lk. TLJ
    The irony here is that PT was not even a new thing. Star Wars heart you mentioned, Again I felt like I should mention, Lucas planned all six of them. So all six of them are the true heart, this is the way.

I'm not old enough to see the OT but I appreciate the work. It was far from perfection that I also acknowledged. I love PT but not because of the CG, but because of the actors and the politics and conflicts of that era that caught my interest but PT was also far from perfect.
    I find myself in true star wars when I played side contents like Kotor or BF1-2, Republic commandos and when I watch TCW, animated and tv show. When I read Timothy Zahn, novelization of episodes, ahsoka novel etc. that's when I excited most. Those are the products when I found myself in the true star wars, that's my perspective. That's when I felt I'm part of a huge galaxy where tons of stuff going on everywhere. So as you could see there is no such difference like OT and PT when it comes this.
    If the product is good, we'll be more than happy to consume it, we'll like it, we'll discuss about it.

About BF2 PT pouring in in the past year, it's logical and understandable. How? Well BF2015 was already established and it was solely on the OT stuff and devs quickly imported a lot of stuff from 2015 and OT maps and heroes were more dominant at the initial release.
    So there was an imbalance of course and considering the fact that Clones are more customizable and ST did not have enough content it'd be logical to focus on balancing the OT and PT first and introducing all those implementations when first thought they were never going to be released such as Saber Tank, Droideka, Commando Droids, Clone Commandos, Grievous, Kenobi, Skywalker.
    Even devs couldn't implement clone skins properly first then after few months they fixed the issue.
    Again, we can relate this issue when the game was considered a dead game back then and it was a dead investment on EA's side but I thank devs so much for continously supporting this game eventhough they earned so little over the past 2 years. I think this is a great example of dedication and heart of Star Wars. Most of the times they listened the community and with few little fundings and resources diverted on their side they were able to pull this game up from the rock bottom to a really enjoyable state.

I think this game as a BF3 test ground. When EA realised this game was dead, they could have dumped it. But they already lost huge chunk of money so instead of instantly starting to develop a completely new game it should be less costly to operate BF2 as a sandbox play ground. They left devs alone so they could work freely, of course with minimized fundings available. But the game kept growing regardless. Therefore, I hope, everything in BF2 will be the base game of BF3 and more content will drop in to make the biggest SW game ever.
  • JD25
    282 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    awakespace wrote: »
    Whodunnit wrote: »
    BB-8 and BB-9E becoming heroes shows how much of a joke the developers have become.
    Decent update nonetheless.

It's true that the BBs don't at first seem like good hero choices, but should definitely bring a unique play style to the game - so it could be great for variety

Also, the heroes as they are now are not remotely designed based on their power in lore - so it's not so weird - there is no evidence Finn or Lando should be good warriors - no blaster user should have a change against any force user - etc

Wasn't Lando promoted to General in episode 6 because of his past battle experience?

And I'm not a big fan of the sequel trilogy but is not take a genius to know that Finn was a stormtrooper with combat training so he had more experience than any of the resistance Fighters maybe not more than po but had more experience in the majority of them

And if we're going off lore there has been quite a bit of blaster users that have killed Jedi and Sith you must not have played a lot of games you read any of the books or anyting.
  • Don’t have the game yet, looking at purchasing. If I don’t buy the celebration edition is there another way to get all that that edition offers customization wise? In-game purchase I assume.
  • pz_smith17 wrote: »
    Don’t have the game yet, looking at purchasing. If I don’t buy the celebration edition is there another way to get all that that edition offers customization wise? In-game purchase I assume.

Yea youll have to grind your **** off to get all those skins and emotes and challenges and what not
  • pz_smith17 wrote: »
    Don’t have the game yet, looking at purchasing. If I don’t buy the celebration edition is there another way to get all that that edition offers customization wise? In-game purchase I assume.

You can either obtain them in-game by getting credits (which are given out by completing matches and challenges) or by purchasing crystals (though at that point you’re better off with the Celebration Edition Add-On).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • So I already have the preordered edition and mostly everything unlocked, is there any point to upgrading?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • JD25
    282 posts Member
    I own the game on xbox and my sons are able to play the gane on their live accounts. I purchased the celebration update on my account and they do not have access to it. Is this supposed to be this way? I have to buy 2 more full games so that they can play it too? Is this accurate?

Correct because what you're currently doing is game sharing this is an upgrade to your current base game for your specific profile
  • does anyone know if we will get the weapons?
  • I just got told by support that they can't refund us for the appearances, emotes, and victory poses that we have already spent credits on to unlock. There is no point in upgrading our game versions if this new edition doesn't offer any benefits for those of us that have spent countless hours playing this game. Kind of a slap in the face, I guess 1,000 hours still isn't enough for us to finally unlock "pride and accomplishment" and we are back to square one with all of the new players buying this version.
  • Starmasui73146
    2087 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    DashRendar wrote: »
    So wait, it just comes with all the skins unlocked?
    Yeah still trying to figure that one out myself.
    Quick question: So I have the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition and claimed all event items except Leia's, but if I upgrade do I still keep those things?
    JayJedi wrote: »
    If current owners upgrade, I'm assuming we will keep all of our progress and Rey/Kylo pre-order skins as well as farm-boy Luke, Princess Leia, etc. Is this correct?

DICE responds:
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    Correct - you'll keep the content you already have when you upgrade.
    Thanks devs, some of us were kinda confused.
    arthas91a wrote: »
    -It's Amazing 🤩 but I have a question.
    How much will cost the Celebration Edition if I had already bought the Elite Trooper Edition ?
    $25.00 the bellow video answers your questions in detail.
    Wow that's poor. I paid 100 bucks to get this ***** and I pre-ordered but now I, of course, have to pay an additional 25 bucks to play the full Version of the game which I thought I pre-ordered two years ago by buying the deluxe Edition. But of course it's not a season pass, it's just an Upgrade for the game. I'm disappointed.
    Well the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition only had a few extra skins and such. This new edition is for new players who complain about endlessly grinding to get skins and they don't have the time to do it (due to busy schedules).
    Zexiel wrote: »
    I think atleast the ones that bought the deluxe edition should get all of this content we didnt get much at all when we bought the deluxe edition just a few cards some appearances and thats all... We were obviously the ones that paid the most and the ones that supported you the most...
    The mans got a point.
    JackSpanky wrote: »
    @F8RGE Are items from the Celebration Edition already activated on our account going to award credits instead, like when you purchase a skin pack currently?
    Wow...that's a dang good question.
    Question: If I purchase the Celebration upgrade, will credits I spent on appearances be refunded?
    Turning180 wrote: »
    I just got told by support that they can't refund us for the appearances, emotes, and victory poses that we have already spent credits on to unlock. There is no point in upgrading our game versions if this new edition doesn't offer any benefits for those of us that have spent countless hours playing this game. Kind of a slap in the face, I guess 1,000 hours still isn't enough for us to finally unlock "pride and accomplishment" and we are back to square one with all of the new players buying this version.
    Well there's the answer on that one.
    So you want us to PAY on top of the base game for this "upgrade"? Ho ho, really trying to make up for the "losses" you made on the microtransactions fiasco. No to microtransactions, no to the pride and achievement nonsense, no to this. Pandemic's Battlefronts put you to shame STILL.
    Again no one is forcing anyone to buy it. They can grind and get it if they like or do the special objectives Events and Milestones.
    JackSpanky wrote: »
    It's completely optional and doesn't even come with any exclusives, it's just a way for new players to get a jump on what would otherwise be a metric butt-ton of grinding to unlock a bunch of equally-optional cosmetics. I'm no EA/DICE fanboy but wow, chill out folks.
    Exactly, waaaaay over board.
    Its a giant microtransaction, a macrotransaction if you will. Its the same principle. Pay to get stuff rather than play. Its an admittance from EA/DICE that the game is dull and grindy to play, so here's this offer to not play the game in order to get trivial rewards... as well as a sense of pride and achievement. The game is teeming with bugs and technical issues and the last patch still hasn't resolved the lag, crashes and kicks the one before it introduced. This edition is just an attempt to cash in on the new film.
    Okay so it's grindy big deal. You got your sense of achievement, not all folks have that kind of time. Some have to work 3 jobs. Some work 10 hour days. Be kind dude, this is mercy not greed.
    So I can't seem to find an answer as to whether you HAVE to buy the Celebration Edition in order to play co-op as ST, and also to get the Sith troopers?
    AzorAhai wrote: »

You'll get this stuff with any version of the game.

The only thing the Celebration Edition is bringing that you won't necessarily have with other versions is all of the various skins unlocked.

The Celebration Edition is ideal for newcomers and returning players who don't want to go through the grind of earning the credits to unlock all the different cosmetic appearances.
    Exactly, thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Chico wrote: »
    As someone who has a metric #$%-ton of grinding under my belt, I agree. As long as no-one is buying an advantage in-game, let them fund the continued dev time and enjoy the skins. You can only wear one at a time anyway and I have all the ones I want.
    No it's not pay to win, just skins. Plus it helps support DICE all the way through 2020.
    I own the game on X-Box One and my sons are able to play the game on their LIVE accounts. I purchased the celebration update on my account and they do not have access to it. Is this supposed to be this way?

How to Get the Celebration Edition to Give You the New Content
    #1 Back out of the game.
    #2 Cold boot your X-Box One (unplug it from the wall) while on.
    #3 Re-load the game all your content will be added.

P.S. - The video below briefly mentions some of these steps as well.

Please watch the below video.

Well I finally have a mega detailed answer from a guy who already has downloaded the Celebration Edition . Buying it does indeed unlock "almost" ALL content but do not buy it tell after the December updates for the ultimate download.

What I meant buy "almost" all content is Event skins are still locked, ANH farm boy Luke and ANH Leia, you need to do the event. Milestones like Smuggler Han are done by doing the Milestone Accomplishment Offline.

Warning do NOT buy it if you already own all the skins. The Celebration Edition is for those who don't have enough time in the day to acquire it.

That is unless you just wish to help support DICE to continue to pump out content well into 2020.
    “There is always hope.”
  • They need to add R2-D2 as a hero first.
  • Bought the Celebration pack and it works on the one machine, but can’t get it to work on the second machine that shares all digital purchases and downloads. The second machine says that Celebration has been purchased and downloaded, but we can’t access any of it. We have logged out and in again of the game, XBox, and EA; did the cold reboot suggested. NOTHING. Help!
  • Since we’re getting BB-8 and BB9 I hope we can get Jar Jar and Nute Gunray. Here’s a good Jar Jar concept. Also want to say I’m playing and am still grateful as long as the MANY more essential SW characters aren’t neglected.

• What I want Added in 2020
    Clone Wars Magna Gaurds
    Mustafar Clone Wars and Empire Era for GA HvV Co-Op Strike Etc
    Geonosians
    Mace Windy
    Jango Fett
    Captain Rex
    Ahsoka
    Jin Erso
    Krennick
    Bespin for GA not just HvV
    Imperial Dark Troopers
    A hunt/survival mode akin to the original BF2 Felicia Map
    Scarrif
    IG-88
    More Primary Weapons for the Four Trooper Classes
    Either improve or get rid of the Specialist Repulsor Cannon
    Add Battalion skins for Clone Jet Troopers
    And more I can't think of.

• Are you crazy guys, Dice has forgiven anything that is very important, if they put a lot of maps in AI modes, please put Crait, It probably is the most important map to add to the ST content.
  • Rounding out January will also be two new heroes: BB-8 and BB-9E

I'm sold.

really dumb
  • BB8 and other droid would be better side character
  • I think that the game needs some in game voice chat and private matches and you would be competing with games like modern warfare or at least getting more people to expand because you can invite your friends to play a custom with randoms or your someone who wants to talk to randoms as your trying to group together to take down an enemy jedi or maybe both
  • I thought upgrading to the celebration edition unlocks all appearances but my sons xbox one version still has padlocks next to all the skins ??? Why?
  • Will the Celebration Edition be available for purchase at any time or for a specific period?
  • DashRendar
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I was just thinking, why can't the do for the Empire what they did for the Clones. Just make all the skins interchangeable between classes.
  • error 2495 all the month of December will be like that seen that most of us have already obtained the rewards.Example the pose of yoda serenity obtained a few months ago
    Hello before making updates that sound superb, it would be good to solve the game's bug. Example error 2495 which is now continuous at the opening of the game and end of the game when we come back to the home page.
    error 2495 emote kenobi! victory pose serenity of yoda

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
    Platform: Sony Playstation 4
    What is your problem related to? challenges
    In which section? Permanent
    Summarize your bug: Hello little BUG EMOTE kenobi! and the victory pose of yoda serenity BEFORE the update this morning December 6, 2019, I had already win emote kenobi! in June or July it seems to me in the daily challenge or in the box I do not remember too much. so this morning I see again in the temporary challenge revenge capture 15 command posts on Felucia in Supremacy Capital ... I play and finish the challenge and I see well in the end-of-game scores in challenge revenge finish see picture. When I return to the home menu of the ps4 I see in the top right as usual the rewards win 500 credit 2 times thanks to the temporary challenge and the reward emote kenobi! Is good to win.Always on the homepage after having view reward emote kenobi! display, 2 or 3 seconds after I see a message sorry we could not give you your reward. try again or see if your inventory contains new items error code 2 495 see photo When I look at in dark maul collection, i see the kenobi emote as well !. when i restart the ps4, i see again at the homepage of the game, reward win KENOBI! same thing two to three seconds later i see again the same message; sorry we could not give you your reward. try again or see if your inventory contains new items error code 2 495 see photo December 7 same thing with the victory pose of yoda that I wager also in June or July it seems to me. Same error message and same recurring message on the game home page
    What is your gamertag / online ID / EA account name? ps4 ManuRogue56 and manu56fly (manu56fly)
    How often does the bug occur? 100%
    Can you indicate the date (MM / DD / YYYY) where you noticed the bug? December 6, 2019 following the update
    At what time did you notice the bug? (HH: MM AM / PM) after noon
    In which game mode does the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
    What is your time zone?
    Steps. How can we find this bug? challenge veangeance for those who already had the emote KENOBI! and that we do the same challenge after this morning's update December 6, 2019 December 7 challenge Make 20 Eliminations with Yoda's Lightsaber. And who we do the same challenge after the update this morning December 6, 2019 bug
    What happens when the bug occurs? challenge win with message error code 2 495 see photo. For so much emote Kenobi! is well in my rewards (see picture) WHEN I turn on my ps4 and then the game battlefront 2,, at the home of the game right at the top, I see again new reward emote Kenobi! and three or four seconds later I see the message error code 2 495 see picture challenge veangeance for those who already had the emote KENOBI! and that we do the same challenge after this morning's update December 6, 2019 December 7 challenge Make 20 Eliminations with Yoda's Lightsaber. And who we do the same challenge after the update this morning December 6, 2019 bug
    What should happen? no repeat message rewards kenobi! and pose victory serenity at the home of the game because already got this reward see photo. And no error message code 2 495 after at the same homepage
    Please select your region Europe
    AMD or Nvidia serial number4im989ylo03q.jpg
    o64uja7csbed.jpg
    rd2ca90pcp6f.jpg
    b6gewiiz08yh.jpg
    dvt6c2obx7sz.jpg
    i5i54j51c273.jpg
    gsayb6e69ibi.jpg
    6p151r5ea3c3.jpg
    help thank
  • OK so I have discovered that the unlocked Celebration stuff is only accessible to the user profile that made the purchase!! What ***** is this?? I loaded the game and switched between all the profiles on the x-box and only mine showed the unlocked stuff. This absolutely ridiculous!
  • DICE...

Why BB-8 over C-3PO? Treepio would have skin options and apparently has a huge role in the film and has been in all trilogies. I'm disappointed...

Because 3PO can only walk around like he has a stick up his backside...
  • Going by the new monopoly board it looks like new location will be Ajan Kloss
  • I just got off the chat with X-Box support and they confirmed that the upgrade is locked to the profile that purchased it. So Im getting a refund cos I play on PS4 and this was meant to be a gift for my son...
  • BB-8 and BB-9E as heroes?
    5854jffh4no3.png
  • This game is the worst joke I have ever heard.
  • So I have been on vacation, and been away for 2 weeks having my condo worked on, anybody know the straight poop on the celebration edition ? I bought the elite trooper deluxe edition for XBOX 2 years ago.... so am I going to break a controller or not ? LMAO
  • LMAO, what a joke. This content should be free to all those that already own the game. What a scam.
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    LMAO, what a joke. This content should be free to all those that already own the game. What a scam.

did you have the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition? because Ii am trying to figure that out......
  • n1e7w4zm6apz.png

Speaking of support with BB-8 and BB-E9, do not forget the tactical support of the AT-TE.

- All players in the tactical support zone, the AT-TE pilot will receive "25xp tactical support" per player.

- All those who have received tactical support and kill enemies, the AT-TE pilot will receive "100xp of elimination assistance".

(Like the tactical command of the officer)

To strengthen the templay, please, and thank you DICE !
  • Where is OT for co-OP? WHAT ABOUT MANDO CONTENT?
  • So if there going to add BB8 and the other one as a hero then we’re is R2-D2, and then there’s K-2SO. But I think most of all PLS don’t change all the other hero’s again just to make BB-8 fit in!
    LMAO, what a joke. This content should be free to all those that already own the game. What a scam.

did you have the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition? because Ii am trying to figure that out......

Preorder with Rey and Kylo skins and upgrades.
  • So you did the preorder in 2017 ? I get back my condo tonight, so that is the first thing I am checking, I preordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition in 2017... so if they are making me pay more for this update I will be ****!!
  • So you did the preorder in 2017 ? I get back my condo tonight, so that is the first thing I am checking, I preordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition in 2017... so if they are making me pay more for this update I will be *****!!

Ya, I think it was May, 2017 and then I got it a few days before release, which was playable. If anything, all preorder purchasers should get the update for free, considering we also paid a premium.
  • Heck Yea well I will see tonight what it tells me....!!!!
    So you did the preorder in 2017 ? I get back my condo tonight, so that is the first thing I am checking, I preordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition in 2017... so if they are making me pay more for this update I will be *****!!

Ya, I think it was May, 2017 and then I got it a few days before release, which was playable. If anything, all preorder purchasers should get the update for free, considering we also paid a premium.

Well 24.99 plus Tax for the upgrade