criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

142 Killstreak w Anakin

Prev1
142 Killstreak with Anakin I just got. Played a bit sloppy at points but a pretty exciting gameplay overall

Replies

• CS don't count

Sorry to burst your bubble mate
  • Tbh killstreaks are worthless do to sbmm.
  • CS don't count

Cause of farming on all those bots i suppose? Yeah i kinda have to agree, if that's what you're thinking. Most of the time i encounter anakin in CS..... he never dies until the CS match is over, though it depends on who is playing as anakin and how good you are with him.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    CS don't count

Cause of farming on all those bots i suppose? Yeah i kinda have to agree, if that's what you're thinking. Most of the time i encounter anakin in CS..... he never dies until the CS match is over, though it depends on who is playing as anakin and how good you are with him.

It's not CS my dudes
  • Tbh killstreaks are worthless do to sbmm.

Why is that?
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    CS don't count

It's not CS my dudes

GA?
  • Nexor wrote: »
    CS
    Anakin

ok

Literally click the video....
    Tbh killstreaks are worthless do to sbmm.

Why is that?

You can get easier lobbies so on.

Why is that?

Most of the time lobbies are aren't that easy, I just happened to get a good one for this game
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »
    CS don't count

It's not CS my dudes

GA?

Yesirr

Why is that?

Most of the time lobbies are aren't that easy, I just happened to get a good one for this game

My exact point. But a tip here is if you want easy lobbies for high killstreaks just do terrible for a few games then u go vs noobs.
    CS don't count

It's not CS my dudes

GA?

Yesirr

Yeah i have to say that GA anakin is easier to deal with or kill, rather than in CS, i think vader and palpatine have an impact on how OP anakin is, they kinda snuff out his OPnes in GA, but in CS, he's a like a bug that infects everything, it's hard to play CS sometimes due to a really good anakin that just won't die.
  • Congrats
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • Look how bad Anakin is, needs urgent buffs.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • polarition wrote: »
    Congrats

Thanks, really happy about this gameplay since it took a while to get this streak
  • Look how bad Anakin is, needs urgent buffs.

I knew I could count on this lol
    Nexor wrote: »
    CS
    Anakin

ok

Anakin

Console

ok

LOL first insult didn't work so let's go with our backup plan 😂

oh, i find it amusing that you think i was trying to insult you boomer

Well then I appreciate your compliment

there was no compliment

Aww
    polarition wrote: »
    Congrats

Thanks, really happy about this gameplay since it took a while to get this streak

As you should ^.^
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • Good job. Most of the haters haven’t done better so ignore them.

Thank you. I don't mind the hate though. I voice my displeasure with certain things (bb8 lol) so they can do the same here
  • I wonder where my mans Prometheus went 🤔
  • Don’t know why everyone roasting him up, while I have seen more impressive streaks I am pretty impressed by this. Been playing on console since launch and highest killstreak I’ve gotten is 120 so congrats
  • Psy3d
    1086 posts Member
    Good work Op. Love these posts as if getting 100+ killstreak in GA at current state of Anakin is easy or something :D
  • Don’t know why everyone roasting him up, while I have seen more impressive streaks I am pretty impressed by this. Been playing on console since launch and highest killstreak I’ve gotten is 120 so congrats

Appreciate it. I've only seen 1 better with post nerf Anakin and that's by a youtuber named Taveq. There's probably another somewhere but haven't seen it. Anyway, 120 is amazing and you're probably a better hero player than me given this is my first 100+(in ga) and it's with Anakin.
  • Psy3d wrote: »
    Good work Op. Love these posts as if getting 100+ killstreak in GA at current state of Anakin is easy or something :D

I've had many fails, trust me lol.
    142 Killstreak with Anakin I just got. Played a bit sloppy at points but a pretty exciting gameplay overall

CS=not interesting

CS has bots and killing bots is not impressive
    Don’t know why everyone roasting him up, while I have seen more impressive streaks I am pretty impressed by this. Been playing on console since launch and highest killstreak I’ve gotten is 120 so congrats

Appreciate it. I've only seen 1 better with post nerf Anakin and that's by a youtuber named Taveq. There's probably another somewhere but haven't seen it. Anyway, 120 is amazing and you're probably a better hero player than me given this is my first 100+(in ga) and it's with Anakin.

Tareq keyboard cheats and fakes killstreaks by having friends in his game. Guess that makes u #1, grats.

So it's a world record with post nerf Anakin is what you're saying 👀
    Don’t know why everyone roasting him up, while I have seen more impressive streaks I am pretty impressed by this. Been playing on console since launch and highest killstreak I’ve gotten is 120 so congrats

Tareq keyboard cheats and fakes killstreaks by having friends in his game. Guess that makes u #1, grats.

Do you mean Taveq? How do you know he uses K/B?

Most WR’s are assisted, which I’ve never been a fan of.
    Confidence born of ignorance

CS=not interesting

Bro, why do people keep saying it's cs????? 😑
    I wonder where my mans Prometheus went 🤔

Right here. Just watching OSU football die to Wisconsin. If its GA with anakin then I applaud you very cool. I cant see the video cause I use a school laptop and all of Youtube is restricted.

CS=not interesting

It’s not CS…

PSN: this_old_mouse
    CS
    Anakin

ok

Anakin

Console

ok

😂😂 bruh you seem salty. When one insult doesn’t work gotta find another? Cmon now
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited December 2019

CS=not interesting

Bro, why do people keep saying it's cs????? 😑

😂😂😂 people just love to talk that ish. Clueless

Right here. Just watching OSU football die to Wisconsin. If its GA with anakin then I applaud you very cool. I cant see the video cause I use a school laptop and all of Youtube is restricted.

My osu friends are livid 😈😈

Lmao Im a UofM fan. This is beautiful to watch

Loving it myself lol,

1evenpd9dinn.jpeg
  • I struggle to understand why this character even get's a 4th ability that's a high damage, panic button CC, seems so completely unnecessary.

Always feels like a chore to kill him, like you really gotta hope the player get's overconfident that they're Anakin and walks into a bad situation. Even when I think I get the drop on him from behind, I get murdered by a Heroic Fart tap fire.

Loving it myself lol,

1evenpd9dinn.jpeg

I’m a still a (semi) proud Texas fan. Less enthused than our convo when the tigers came to Austin 😭😭

So it's a world record with post nerf Anakin is what you're saying 👀

Yup.
  • Sorry, cs doesn't count

Do you mean Taveq? How do you know he uses K/B?

Most WR’s are assisted, which I’ve never been a fan of.

You can see it in his videos and I have a buddy or two I trust in their discord who says they had proof they cheat wrs with friends. He plans horizontally fast in a straight line with his xim lmao.

Swing and a miss Roger

Sorry, but it's not CS
  • Psy3d
    1086 posts Member

Well Ani is a glitchy character and then there's possibility him getting stuck in the trees or env in Ednor than any other map. Btw not a single Palp in your Vid to oppose Ani !?!? And no one on the opposing team checked their radar for a hero blimp? They all deserved it.

When I play as any hero in GA...I usually chill out and 50+ killstreak is enough for me ;)
  • Neonred_90 wrote: »
    I struggle to understand why this character even get's a 4th ability that's a high damage, panic button CC, seems so completely unnecessary.

Always feels like a chore to kill him, like you really gotta hope the player get's overconfident that they're Anakin and walks into a bad situation. Even when I think I get the drop on him from behind, I get murdered by a Heroic Fart tap fire.

I used retribution like once or twice I forget. Anyway, in my case it almost always gets me killed or close to dying.

And while Anakin is the best hero, most players use him to hero hunt so they end up dying quickly. He's never really.too much of a problem to play against for me

Loving it myself lol,

1evenpd9dinn.jpeg

I’m a still a (semi) proud Texas fan. Less enthused than our convo when the tigers came to Austin 😭😭

Lol, yeah definitely know how you feel. Looks like Wisconsin is starting to self destruct.
  • Psy3d wrote: »

Well Ani is a glitchy character and then there's possibility him getting stuck in the trees or env in Ednor than any other map. Btw not a single Palp in your Vid to oppose Ani !?!? And no one on the opposing team checked their radar for a hero blimp? They all deserved it.

When I play as any hero in GA...I usually chill out and 50+ killstreak is enough for me ;)

Yeah, that was just the perfect lobby tbh. I've had plenty of streaks ruined by Palpatine, vader, speeders, atsts, etc. If anything I probably should've had a higher streak given how good the lobby was but I'm not complaining lol.
  • CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok

CS=not interesting

You guys really should not assume things....