criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Every skin the community wants

Prev1
Lemonn
54 posts Member
edited December 2019
Many playable Heroes and Villains of the Star Wars Battlefront II lineup have an abundance of skins, and many have close to none or 0 skins. This list will consist of every skin the community wants and needs(Does not include every character), and YES, every skin I post is canon!

Villains:

Darth Vader
There are not many canon appearances for Darth Vader, but there is one that could even have a similar effect to General Grievous' Shattered Armor skin.
ksaayd593tp1.png

Darth Maul
Darth Maul has many canon skin possibilities thanks to the Clone Wars series and Rebels.
8vjl15k6ncnc.png

nwk5hghhrz5x.png

Another easy concept is Darth Maul with his sith hood up, if yoda has one he should too!

Boba Fett
Boba Fett is also another character that only has one canon appearance, but he was originally designed to look like this
yib4xdeyo2xb.png
Instant buy for any Boba Fett fan.
Another concept could be making Jango Fett's armor a Boba Fett skin.
ctb3w0zmzpz1.png

Bossk
Bossk is another one of those characters that is well loved but doesn't have many different canon appearances.
8vu6pkl3sjor.png
This oufit is when Bossk was imprisoned during the Clone Wars.

Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious or Emperor Palpatine has a very well recognizable canon outfit from Revenge of The Sith
0o2xbpxvgh49.png

Captain Phasma
Captain Phasma has a very nice skin concept taken from Star Wars The Last Jedi
e4u8pgwdkw5j.png

Heroes:

Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker has just received a new skin, but there is one other that I think the community would like to see from Star Wars Return of The Jedi.
exf1atb5vgi5.png

Anakin Skywalker
Anakin NEEDS this skin.
vmlpeuxwxwhy.png

Chewbacca
This skin would be a really cool concept. C3P0 on Chewie's back and during battle he says lines related to who he is fighting, would be a lot of work.
gyliddqa0ktg.png

In general I think this list is pretty much done. Feel free to comment any other skin ideas!

BUMP POST IF YOU WANT THE DEVS TO SEE THIS!

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies