criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• AW_Cramer wrote: »
    That is shocking to hear that the Extraction games are only filling up with 3 players!!!? When it was on its own I always played in full lobbies! So sad what DICE have done to this mode... :(

and the irony is DICE will use this to justify never unmerging what was once an extremely active mode...every time they bring up game stats they interpret them in the most simplistic manner possible
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
    That is shocking to hear that the Extraction games are only filling up with 3 players!!!? When it was on its own I always played in full lobbies! So sad what DICE have done to this mode... :(

and the irony is DICE will use this to justify never unmerging what was once an extremely active mode...every time they bring up game stats they interpret them in the most simplistic manner possible

Well actually it combined because the mode was dead. At least it was at 3 am PST when I used to play it. Now it's even more dead. Obviously those into "Strike" (1 flag, Capture the Flag and Demolition) are not the same as those into "Extraction". Aaaand "Extraction" died because of lack of new maps, whereas "Strike" died because of bugs not allowing you to arm or disarm bombs. Oh and also because of lack of new maps.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I haven't played this game since the merge
    More Extraction Maps Please
    Don't ruin this mode by over complicating it like the other modes
    Just add new maps
    It's the simple things in life that keep it fun
  • ROMG4
    4712 posts Member
    3kk6v2.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg

Well actually it combined because the mode was dead. At least it was at 3 am PST when I used to play it. Now it's even more dead. Obviously those into "Strike" (1 flag, Capture the Flag and Demolition) are not the same as those into "Extraction". Aaaand "Extraction" died because of lack of new maps, whereas "Strike" died because of bugs not allowing you to arm or disarm bombs. Oh and also because of lack of new maps.

Strike hasnt had one update, and has needed a little polish from release. Endor offense, for example, is tough. They could have added some cargo (much requested) and extraction maps and would have gone a long ways. And remove enforcers.

41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Merry Christmas All and a Happy New year .
    This game could of been??

But that's another tale🤫

Next time they might have a proper road map and plan

Not just making it up on the move to impress management 🤔
  • xlv2hdv37rrp.gif

Extraction
  • Extraction didn’t kill itself!

LOL, I couldn't agree more. Slight Palpatine K/D increase, major nerf to him. More full games = Matchmaking is working flawlessly. These two by F8RGE I remember very well, any others someone has to share?
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Nothing’s more satisfying than coming out of a roll and landing a headshot with the S-5 to take out a trooper guarding the goods.
    A very wise Jedi once said, "Don't touch anything."

Stay home and play Battlefront.
  • ExtractionFan69
    823 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    AW_Cramer wrote: »

on Xbone Extraction was not dead, although I admit I didn't try playing it at 3 am PST :D

by your own admission merging it didn't do anything to help, it just buried the mode and causes Strike fans to quit out
  • Before adding new Maps they should fix jabbas Palast.
    Rebels win 40% of the time. It’s fine.

• Merry Christmas All and a Happy New year .
    This game could of been??

But that's another tale🤫

Next time they might have a proper road map and plan

Not just making it up on the move to impress management 🤔

Would also summarise the ST very nicely.

More importantly, unmerge and MEMP.

Jabba's Palace is tough for Rebels but that is mainly because they over nerfed Wookie Warriors, and now Death Troopers can congregate at early choke points and completely shut down the Rebels

if Wookie Warriors got a deserved buff Jabba's Palace would not need to be rebalanced

Jabba's Palace is tough for Rebels but that is mainly because they over nerfed Wookie Warriors, and now Death Troopers can congregate at early choke points and completely shut down the Rebels

if Wookie Warriors got a deserved buff Jabba's Palace would not need to be rebalanced

Heavy is a better option than WW on the last phase. Explosive sentry and good positioning. But you need a good team and officer with shield too.

Can't remember the last time I actually managed to get a game though. Please unmerge.
  • Chico wrote: »
    Before adding new Maps they should fix jabbas Palast.

Heavy is a better option than WW on the last phase. Explosive sentry and good positioning. But you need a good team and officer with shield too.

Can't remember the last time I actually managed to get a game though. Please unmerge.

Same here played strike several times, never saw extraction. Unmerge and more extraction maps please.
  • Chico wrote: »

Same here played strike several times, never saw extraction. Unmerge and more extraction maps please.

They should make it: one game Extraction, one game Strike, one game Extraction, one game Strike, one game Extraction, one game Strike, etc, etc, yada, yada.
    “There is always hope.”

No dude. The rebels win 10% of the time.
  • Very debatable
    Because it is now near impossible to actually get a Extraction game
  • ROMG4
    4712 posts Member

No dude. The rebels win 10% of the time.

10.40% of the time!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • On Jabbas Palace it really depends on how well your team works together. I think the map is fine and one of my favs!
  • Y'all might as well quit.
  • Y'all might as well quit.

I'm sure the devs wish we would. At this point, I'd be happy with the unmerge. They introduced a mode and killed it. They shouldn't be let off the hook, just because they buried the mode within another abandoned mode.

More extraction maps please.
  • At least 2 more Extraction Maps
    Plus unmerge
  • At least 2 more Extraction Maps
    Plus unmerge

Maybe 2 more for the PT and ST.

That way, Extraction has 2 maps per era.
  • Not happening.

COD/Gears of War is what you are looking for if you need more content.
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.
  • Just take your negative attitude towards my thread and others
    And
    6jyxwpzcrmcz.gif

• Happy new year Extraction team.

• I declare that we upgrade the MEMP acronym to MEMP2020.

• More extraction maps please.
  • And unmerge, please. Or give a era selector in strike like coop. Then we could pick ot and have at least some sort of chance of getting extraction.
  • And unmerge, please. Or give a era selector in strike like coop. Then we could pick ot and have at least some sort of chance of getting extraction.
    Or give Jabba’s Palace and Mos Eisly different names🐣

• I didn’t mean to put a chicken emoji it was supposed to be a period but this is rather entertaining.

• I didn’t mean to put a chicken emoji it was supposed to be a period but this is rather entertaining.

Its fitting. Chicken emoji for the devs lack of response.

More extraction maps please. 🐣
  • And just saying nothing is planned is not a response. Explain why you abandoned a mode that was popular when it launched. Explain the merge and why it was dropped in an update without warning. That's not ignoring a forum.

More extraction maps please 🐣
  • Just more proof of communication at it's best from developers.
    More Extraction Maps Please from the players.
  • holstar1993
    1611 posts Member
    edited January 3
    Better yet, apologize and fix it. That's the communication that's needed.

More extraction maps please.🐣
    Post edited by holstar1993 on
  • I played for about 10 hours Wednesday, and only got 4 games of Extraction. I had to mix in some GA when I couldn’t get into Extraction. I did play a few rounds of strike on Death Star because Kessel comes after that in the current rotation, but that was just dumb luck getting into a DS strike round. This is the only mode in this game that makes you play something you don’t want to get to something you do want. This really needs to be corrected. #MEMP🐣
  • #MEMP 2020 🐣
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    DICE's New Year's Resolution should be
    More New Extraction Maps!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    DICE's New Year's Resolution should be
    More New Extraction Maps!

🐣
  • MEMP2020🐣

• MEMP2020
  • MEMP2020
    Actually it’s MEMP2020🐣, not MEMP2020.

• Unmerge extraction and more maps please. 🐣
  • In all honesty I’ve spent maybe ten times as long talking about Extraction on forums than playing it. MEMP2020🐣

• Same
    They need to Unmerge it from strike
    At least I could get a game
  • anyone know the official rotation? been trying to get an extraction game for way too long