criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Community Update Video - The Rise of Skywalker

F8RGE
1042 posts EA Community Manager

Replies

• Time for a rebirth of Battlefront
  • More SA content would be awesome, just not expecting anything.
  • If nothing else, new MAPS would be amazing for Starfighter Assault. I know Criterion were the developers for that game mode, but surely you can reuse assets to create new maps? Since you guys are keen on Sequel content for now, The Battle of Exegol would be perfect. Other awesome map ideas would be The Battle Of Coruscant for prequels and Battle of Endor (Death Star) for OT. Please, something to consider. I know it would bring more traffic to the game mode, which is desperately needed.
  • Everyone wants galactic assault. A SUPRISE TO BE SURE BUT A WELCOME ONE
  • Can you make new content on starfight? this mode is very promising. putting a new map or piloting is dangerous with difficult passages or flying debris like the debris star of the death map or a mode which calls on the piloting skill as in the movies. Anyway work on it plz dont let it die
  • Exegol would be an awesome battle for SA.If we can't get a trench run, let's get some Exogol craziness!
  • Nice job, EA! Your video was so much better than the actual movie!
  • I could name 10+ hero's that would be 100x better then BB-8 and BB-9E. Also add a custom game mode so I can 1v1 friends or 2v2 friends as hero's. I don't understand why you guys havent added that in this game when you have custom games in almost all of your other games (Battlefield, and previous Battlefront).
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Awesome trailer. PLEEEASE bring Ajan Kloss to Galactic Assault!