criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

On going hacking on PC

DRW15
8 posts Member
edited January 9
I filed 3 reports on the weekend through Origin. Two of the suspects I have pictures of below. I will now start to post on this forum as well as origin. So what you doing about it DICE. Also, I have just seen a hack which shows any player on the map. So now I am getting really suspicious of high scoring LAAT players.

[images removed by moderator/ naming and shaming]
ThetaYota
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    4994 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I will now start to post on this forum as well as origin.

Please do not post this on the forums as naming and shaming is against the rules: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest

The reason for this is simple.
    • We are not able to expedite action taken against suspected cheaters.
    • We have a report system, which is always going to be the proper way of dealing with cheaters.
    • None of us here on the forum are able to look at statistical data and monitor suspected cheaters in-game.
    • We are tasked with overseeing the forum.
    • The report system should be used if you suspect a player is not playing fairly or is violating the EA terms of service.

Closed.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!