criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Xbox players share your "stats"

Prev1
I don't believe there are any type of stats for PS4 or PC (correct me if I'm wrong), but Xbox at least tracks our kills, score, time played, and rank. I really don't put alot of stock into these numbers, as I wish more stats were tracked, kill/death ratio as one example.
Regardless, It is still neat to know.
I'm at...

Time played - 144d 20h 5m
Score - 174502272
Kills - 150178
Rank - 50 (wish this went to 1000...)

Replies

• Feelee16
    2200 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Time played - 86d 11h 1m
    Score - 103951480
    Kills - 68804
    Rank - 50
    Post edited by Feelee16 on
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Oh, gosh.

3209 hours
    Rank 50
    191254912 score
    234980 kills

Kills would be higher if I didn’t play HvV as much :/
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • Time played 97 days
    Score 99165080
    Rank 50
    160066 kills
  • q1tbxt1chbvp.png

Pretty much all HVV gameplay, my stats aren't as awesome as most but it's the only game I play, I'm pretty inexperienced in gaming lol
  • 42 days 21 hours
    Rank fitty
    Score 50936028
    Kills 93,893
  • Not sure I want to find out how much time I've played.. lol

giphy.gif

• Not sure I want to find out how much time I've played.. lol

I thought I played alot too but some people in this thread are killin' it. I blame mine being lower on Rdr2 though
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • gpmipa9letlq.png
  • I’ve never died
  • tc0nmpuxielu.png
  • Spiito
    2124 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Time played, 71 days 13 hours, 39 mins.
    Score, 56,039,960
    Kills, 48,064
    Passive troll / helpful to gunners and never kills Leia as KYLO, hvv, mostly.
    If cargo was on swbf17, I wouldn't be playing swbf15 more.
    Co-op has me using my good old officer more often, the highest amount of kills I've seen her get has been maybe 80? She's had a killstreak of 30 there, I think. (That's using the s5.)
    When I play ewok hunt, I prefer to only kill with the melee, and only if I'm attacked first.
  • Spiito wrote: »
    Score, 56,039,960
    Kills, 48,064
    Co-op has me using my good old officer more often, the highest amount of kills I've seen her get has been maybe 80? She's had a killstreak of 30 there, I think. (That's using the s5.)
    When I play ewok hunt, I prefer to only kill with the melee, and only if I'm attacked first.

Actually?
    Score, 56,039,960
    Kills, 48,064

So what’s the backstory here?
  • Spiito
    2124 posts Member
    StarLillie wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    Score, 56,039,960
    Kills, 48,064

Actually?

I know, you'd think my stats would be greater, right? But I'm fine with freezing a group of heroes and letting Iden or Phasma mow them down. If I have to fight, I do, I can land top place - stomping doesn't interest me though. I'm a support class, after all. C:
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    0m3r1z6b8l13.png

Impressive kill count 💀
    Spiito wrote: »
    Score, 56,039,960
    Kills, 48,064

Actually?

I know, you'd think my stats would be greater, right? But I'm fine with freezing a group of heroes and letting Iden or Phasma mow them down. If I have to fight, I do, I can land top place - stomping doesn't interest me though. I'm a support class, after all. C:

Honestly, with Kylo I do the same thing. Freeze and back off to allow palps or shooters to melt. Quite satisfying My stats aren't great either.
    But .. I was actually "actually-ing" the not killing Leia and only attacking in Ewok if attacked first.
  • Ok, I looked... This is mostly HvV..

Kills 60,329
    Time Played 60 days
    Score 61,903,472

giphy.gif

0m3r1z6b8l13.png

Impressive kill count 💀

@Dubi1Oakachobi thanks im a GA main tho. 3 hours a day pretty much
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    0m3r1z6b8l13.png

Impressive kill count 💀

@Dubi1Oakachobi thanks im a GA main tho. 3 hours a day pretty much

Still, no less impressive. 350k kills is putting in work.
  • Over 23000 kills and 35 days. I think I spent even longer on this forum. I honestly am on the forum too often. I have nothing better to do.
    A very wise Jedi once said, "Don't touch anything."

Stay home and play Battlefront.
  • Spiito
    2124 posts Member
    Honestly, with Kylo I do the same thing. Freeze and back off to allow Palps or shooters to melt. Quite satisfying. My stats aren't great either.
    But .. I was actually "actually-ing" the not killing Leia and only attacking in Ewok if attacked first.
    Oh, yeah, well I've probably accidentally killed her maybe a dozen times... (A small handful, at most, with Kylo.) That auto attack skill he has can get a bit sloppy sometimes. Especially when there's a sudden cluster of heroes in one spot - for whatever reason. Kylo doesn't seem the type of character to kill his mother, as shown on the big screen, so I try to keep that one rule in mind for him when I play him.

As for the Ewoks... Turning off the flashlight, sneaking away from the main group, and fighting ""miniature Wookies"" hand to hand, just entertains me more. My trooper guy just cries when he has to be with a group. He has managed to get a 3 or 5 player (Ewok) killstreak with his bare hands. Just picture a swarm of fuzzies crawling all over him as he wrestles them to the ground. Why wouldn't I want to play this way??? It's more inviting to the Ewoks to try and take me on and it's more engaging for me.

If it's not apparent enough (by me running around claiming I'm an Imperial Rodian Officer, here on the forums) I like to roleplay when I'm escaping into the Galaxy far far away.
    CT_93921 wrote: »
    So what’s the backstory here?
    Sorry, that didn't show up right away. *See above comment.

• MC_XIX
    2425 posts Member
    edited January 12
    I don't believe there are any type of stats for PS4 or PC (correct me if I'm wrong), but Xbox at least tracks our kills, score, time played, and rank. I really don't put alot of stock into these numbers, as I wish more stats were tracked, kill/death ratio as one example.
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

So of the 800~ days since SWBF2 was released, you've spent 145 playing the game? That's close to an average of 5 hours per day of time playing the game. I suppose if you enjoy it, who am I to tell you otherwise, but 5 hours is a lot of time to spend per day on a game...
  • Not impressive, but here we go:
    33d5hcj4pqa2.jpeg
  • Dubi1Oakachobi
    328 posts Member
    edited January 12
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

So of the 800~ days since SWBF2 was released, you've spent 145 playing the game? That's close to an average of 5 hours per day of time playing the game. I suppose if you enjoy it, who am I to tell you otherwise, but 5 hours is a lot of time to spend per day on a game...

Yeah, my hours are inflated. I walk away from my console & leave it idle on the menu screen far too often. It's unintentional & a bad habit I'm trying to change. I also used to mod for a streamer & I would frequently leave it idle on the main menu then as well. I wish that stat only counted in game time.
    Post edited by Dubi1Oakachobi on
  • Jett_Fett_91166
    4755 posts Member
    edited January 12
    As of this post:
    Time - 103 days 4h 7m
    Rank - 50
    Score - 58,282,124
    Kills - 57,544

GA/SA Main. Enjoy hunting vehicles in GA.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

Yeah, my hours are inflated. I walk away for my console & leave it idle on the menu screen far too often. It's unintentional & a bad habit I'm trying to change. I also used to mod for a streamer & I would frequently leave it idle on the main menu then as well. I wish that stat only counted in game time.

I do this too! Go about my house cleaning, making dinner, playing with the kids etc and leave it on BF main menu.
    Then someone called out my time played vs kill count and I realized this actually counts in stats...who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Mrcjames31
    177 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Oh boy lol

Time 135 days 16h 39m
    Rank 50
    Score 129897816
    Kills 146018*
    Post edited by Mrcjames31 on
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

Yeah, my hours are inflated. I walk away for my console & leave it idle on the menu screen far too often. It's unintentional & a bad habit I'm trying to change. I also used to mod for a streamer & I would frequently leave it idle on the main menu then as well. I wish that stat only counted in game time.

I do this too! Go about my house cleaning, making dinner, playing with the kids etc and leave it on BF main menu.
    Then someone called out my time played vs kill count and I realized this actually counts in stats...who knew 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I also do this but I’ve been stopping recently
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

Yeah, my hours are inflated. I walk away from my console & leave it idle on the menu screen far too often. It's unintentional & a bad habit I'm trying to change. I also used to mod for a streamer & I would frequently leave it idle on the main menu then as well. I wish that stat only counted in game time.

I think a lot of use are guilty of this, lol.

I’ll play for two hours, take a break to eat, forget about my Xbox, then come back six hours later.

I've grown to completely ignor the buzz of the saber hero or villain that's frequently on the menu screen. My lady will come home and say, "What's that noise?" It drives her bonkers.
  • esy1pce6shqx.jpeg
    Mostly a hvv hero showdown co op and blast player
  • moistboii wrote: »
    I'm at...

Score - 174502272
    Kills - 150178

I had no idea they count that towards your stats. In that case a lot of my time is idle time lol

Yup. This is another reason why I said I don't put too much stock into these numbers, other than it's neat to know.

I'd love it if kill/death ratio was kept, as well as assists, objective score/combat score, & time played in individual modes. Those numbers would be more telling.
  • up1ecx6ipm1v.png
    if it counts the time where I have forgotten to turn off my Xbox and walked away that's at least 300 hours LOL. This is also about 80% HvV
  • up1ecx6ipm1v.png
    if it counts the time where I have forgotten to turn off my Xbox and walked away that's at least 300 hours LOL. This is also about 80% HvV

Yes, it does indeed count any and all time that the game is on, not just "in game" time. I really wish that wasn't the case, as time spent in individual modes would be an amazing stat to know. I estimate I'm about 80% HvV as well.
  • up1ecx6ipm1v.png

Yes, it does indeed count any and all time that the game is on, not just "in game" time. I really wish that wasn't the case, as time spent in individual modes would be an amazing stat to know. I estimate I'm about 80% HvV as well.

Dang, all the times I have forgotten to turn off my Xbox have severely affected my points per minute ratio 😞...lol jk. But yeah I'm sure at least 300 of my hours are from walking away from my Xbox (conservative estimate). I'm so bad about that. What is your gamertag? Just curious if I have encountered you before, but if you don't want to tell me that's cool too.
  • I just tested it out and can confirm that simply sitting at the menu adds to time played lol
    I just tested it out and can confirm that simply sitting at the menu adds to time played lol

Damn that's so funny I never thought it did. In that case as I said, a conservative estimate of 300 hours of my time is idol.
    I just tested it out and can confirm that simply sitting at the menu adds to time played lol

Damn that's so funny I never thought it did. In that case as I said, a conservative estimate of 300 hours of my time is idol.

A decent percentage of my 43 or so days would be menu time and (ik this is frowned upon) if I've been in a lobby and want to play Endor for example, but dont feel like playing LS Jakku, I'll kind of chill in the back and go on my phone to kill time lol.
  • il96
    605 posts Member
    Are these stats available on a PS4?
    PS4 ButtersAgain
  • il96 wrote: »
    Are these stats available on a PS4?

I don't believe so, but I could be wrong. I don't have a PS4 😅
  • 12 Days

Rank 50

Score 6,675,303

Kills 9,571
    gctn47nz145u.png

I keep changing this for whatever reason but ehh...It can stay like this I suppose.
  • I wish I could check on ps4 been playing since launch
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    I wish I could check on ps4 been playing since launch

It really does baffle me that more stats are not kept. Must be the whole "casual gaming" experience they're going for..
  • Already posted mine, but just passed the 100k mark with 100090 kills and just over 45 days. The real play time is not even close to 45 days lol but I was just hyped to pass that 100k threshold. Really wish they kept more stats though. Like k/d with certain heroes, reinforcements, classes, blasters, etc. If anyone remembers black ops 1 for example they literally kept track of everything. They even had a heat map which showed the percentages of where your shots landed on enemies. Such a shame they don't have something similar.
  • Psy3d
    1154 posts Member
    Finally figured out to find mine...here's mine at the time of this post

37 Days
    Rank 50
    Score 50,100,267
    Kills 40,902
  • up1ecx6ipm1v.png

Dang, all the times I have forgotten to turn off my Xbox have severely affected my points per minute ratio 😞...lol jk. But yeah I'm sure at least 300 of my hours are from walking away from my Xbox (conservative estimate). I'm so bad about that. What is your gamertag? Just curious if I have encountered you before, but if you don't want to tell me that's cool too.

I turn mine on when i get home from work and its on for 5 hours and i usually only play it for an hour or so. Good thing i dont care about the stats. I thought it only counted actual game play.
    Already posted mine, but just passed the 100k mark with 100090 kills and just over 45 days. The real play time is not even close to 45 days lol but I was just hyped to pass that 100k threshold. Really wish they kept more stats though. Like k/d with certain heroes, reinforcements, classes, blasters, etc. If anyone remembers black ops 1 for example they literally kept track of everything. They even had a heat map which showed the percentages of where your shots landed on enemies. Such a shame they don't have something similar.

Congrats! 100k is a fantastic milestone. Lots of players love to know their stats, even if only for personal goals. More the merrier in my opinion.
    Already posted mine, but just passed the 100k mark with 100090 kills and just over 45 days. The real play time is not even close to 45 days lol but I was just hyped to pass that 100k threshold. Really wish they kept more stats though. Like k/d with certain heroes, reinforcements, classes, blasters, etc. If anyone remembers black ops 1 for example they literally kept track of everything. They even had a heat map which showed the percentages of where your shots landed on enemies. Such a shame they don't have something similar.

Congrats! 100k is a fantastic milestone. Lots of players love to know their stats, even if only for personal goals. More the merrier in my opinion.

Appreciate that man. It's cool that we at least have kills, time played, and score. I love statistics, numbers, rankings, and things of that nature so if they had a more expansive list of stats I'd be ecstatic. If you remember call of duty black ops 1, that would be awesome. Literally had a heat signature map that showed where, on average, your shots landed.