criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Emote activation should not be the whole screen and character should be able to move.

As above, I hope the developer can look into this. It is kinda erm... stupid when I want to use an emote, my character becomes an open target.

Replies

• Well, not many emotes are made for you to be moving, it’s supposed to be stationary. Plus, you being an open target is completely on you. You’re just as vulnerable when running into an open area with a weapon. My solution is to not emote in the middle of a hallway, open area, etc. Do it in a place where you are safe and don’t have to worry about getting slaughtered
  • Well, not many emotes are made for you to be moving, it’s supposed to be stationary. Plus, you being an open target is completely on you. You’re just as vulnerable when running into an open area with a weapon. My solution is to not emote in the middle of a hallway, open area, etc. Do it in a place where you are safe and don’t have to worry about getting slaughtered

I love seeing someone emoting one of my fallen comrades only to have me come along and hurl them to their deaths mid emote.. That's the worst type of death there is...

giphy.gif

• bfloo
    16771 posts Member
    I liked the quick emotes better, I don't even bother with the wheel
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Use the voice line instead?