criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Sooo, from my understanding is that the next update is next week???

Well i was thinking it was gonna be next week/next Wednesday, since next week is the third week of the month, which means it's the third Wednesday...... so is the update next Wednesday. If someone could confirm this for me, then that would be great.
Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
rcar0gljuaad.png
Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

Replies

• I have no idea, but really hope you are right.
  • Why do you think this? They almost always release the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month - so that would be the 28th or 29th
  • awakespace wrote: »
    Why do you think this? They almost always release the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month - so that would be the 28th or 29th

I'm expecting the same. The update itself will likely be later in the month. The Community Transmission is coming next week though I think so you might be thinking of that.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • awakespace wrote: »
    Why do you think this? They almost always release the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month - so that would be the 28th or 29th

Well i expect this because of the past update history..... the fact remains that the update always, Always came on the third Wednesday of the month, which is every third week of the month.... and have not seen any update to not be on the third week of the month except the delayed November update... the last TROS update was again on the third week of December.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • If the CT is this week then we will know
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• If the CT is this week then we will know

Wait... is the CT is this week? I thought the always do it at the beginning of the week? like on Monday or Tuesday.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • For some reason I thought it was going to be 1/20? I thought I read that in a previous transmission? Or I could be imagining things....
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    We haven't announced a date.

What we did state via the January Community Calendar is: "We'll be back during the latter half of this month with a Community Transmission covering what to expect with the arrival of the brand new astromech heroes, BB-8 and BB-9E".

news about news *_* missed it .. tbf, thanks for the heads-up nevertheless
  • @EA_Tom

I know you’re one of the devs., but which dev are you exactly.

Like I know @F8RGE is Ben Walke, but out of curiosity, who are you exactly?

Also, the same goes for @T0TALfps.
  • I just want to know what BB8 can do we really need a strong lightside hero for HvV some might not be to hype for the droids from the disappointment I have seen but im fine with whatever (unless its rose no thanks) as long as they are good.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • EA_Tom
    530 posts EA Community Manager
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    @EA_Tom

I'm not a Dev, but on EA's Community Forum Team. I help out Ben on EA's forum channels.

If you are referring to the Dev Tag - this is carried by all EA Community and Developer teams to identify official posts.
  • Haven't most updates been on the last week? I think Rise of Skywalker was an exception timed with the movie release.
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    @EA_Tom

I'm not a Dev, but on EA's Community Forum Team. I help out Ben on EA's forum channels.

If you are referring to the Dev Tag - this is carried by all EA Community and Developer teams to identify official posts.

Oh. Cool. Thanks for the reply. :)
  • Haven't most updates been on the last week? I think Rise of Skywalker was an exception timed with the movie release.

Well from what i remember is that all the past updates in 2019 were all on the third Wednesday of the month.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    EA_Tom wrote: »

What we did state via the January Community Calendar is: "We'll be back during the latter half of this month with a Community Transmission covering what to expect with the arrival of the brand new astromech heroes, BB-8 and BB-9E".

We heard you were looking for news so we put some news in your news so you could easily digest the news.

B)

Instantly favourite man on here :D keep it up
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Haven't most updates been on the last week? I think Rise of Skywalker was an exception timed with the movie release.

Well from what i remember is that all the past updates in 2019 were all on the third Wednesday of the month.

Your memory is only partially correct Almost all updates were the last week of the month. That may have been the third Wednesday in some months, but not others.
  • Next update is only about droids or it will involve sequel trilogy in capital supremacy too? Thanks for the answer
  • Genin wrote: »
    Next update is only about droids or it will involve sequel trilogy in capital supremacy too? Thanks for the answer

Sequel trilogy for instant action and capital supremacy too.
  • GreenMarc wrote: »
    Genin wrote: »
    Next update is only about droids or it will involve sequel trilogy in capital supremacy too? Thanks for the answer

Instant Action LOL
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • It’s likely going to be the 22nd or the 29th. We have had no word from any of the team on this, and they said the would be back late month- so
    I’m expecting Ben back this week, with the CT next Tuesday and the update on the Wednesday.
  • GreenMarc wrote: »
    Genin wrote: »

Instant Action LOL

So when the servers die you're fine with just playing arcade?
  • Well i guess the update is probably next week..... i was thinking it was gonna be on the third Wednesday of the month, just like all the 2019 updates were on i believe. Because it's Tuesday and there's no CT, so, i hope it's next Wednesday, probably because it's a bulk update that they have to do it later in the month.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • ROMG4
    4093 posts Member

No Soon(tm)?!

tenor.gif?itemid=13754250
  • jonci
    1326 posts Member

We heard you were looking for news so we put some news in your news so you could easily digest the news.

B)

Well that's news to me ;)

So latter half would be from next week ... but could run into the week after. We'll keep our eyes peeled. Thanks
  • DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    I predict the 28th
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    I predict the 28th

mhmhmhm, mhmhmhmhmh - 28th 11.00 UTC
  • DarthJ
    7079 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I predict the 28th

mhmhmhm, mhmhmhmhmh - 28th 11.00 UTC

Sounds about right
  • Will probably be right at the end of the month
  • Whenever, the update drops, I am optimistic for some good bug fixes and adjustments.
  • Well..... still hoping the CT drops on this upcoming Tuesday or so..... along with a road map for whats to come in the coming months would also be nice, like they did with last year's road map.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • EA_Tom
    530 posts EA Community Manager
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Well..... still hoping the CT drops on this upcoming Tuesday or so..... along with a road map for whats to come in the coming months would also be nice, like they did with last year's road map.

It will be next week.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Well..... still hoping the CT drops on this upcoming Tuesday or so..... along with a road map for whats to come in the coming months would also be nice, like they did with last year's road map.

It will be next week.

Why do we only ever get the CT and patch-notes the day before or right after the patch launches? It would be far nicer to know what we are getting and being able to anticipate it

☝️☝️☝️

It will be next week.

Why do we only ever get the CT and patch-notes the day before or right after the patch launches? It would be far nicer to know what we are getting and being able to anticipate it

☝️☝️☝️

Cause the Devs don't like getting yelled at for a week how dumb they are. If they relase it the day before then its 1 day of yelling opposed to 7. Boom. Just figured it out

... are you an angel?

It will be next week.

☝️☝️☝️

Cause the Devs don't like getting yelled at for a week how dumb they are. If they relase it the day before then its 1 day of yelling opposed to 7. Boom. Just figured it out

... are you an angel?

Yep. Someone rang a bell right after a I posted that. Just got me wings
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

It will be next week.

☝️☝️☝️

Joke's on them! They've been yelling at them based on their own theories, anyway!
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • polarition wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

It will be next week.

☝️☝️☝️

Joke's on them! They've been yelling at them based on their own theories, anyway!

I was going to say about the same. It doesn't matter when they release the notes. They are getting yelled at right now about unannounced content.

Someone will yell about whatever they announce. Others will just yell. Someone's always yelling LOL!!