criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

More details about the bridge and hangar for EA

swellinfoil266
91 posts Member
edited January 15
@EA_Tom
When you go to the control panel by the bridge in the tractor beam. control room on the Death Star and hold X nothing happens. In galactic assault the bridge retracts or unretracts(?). But in arcade it doesn’t work. The same applies to the cantina band holo and the big door by the at at on Endor(it won’t close. The only interactive point that works are the elevators on bespin.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• @EA_Tom
    When you go to the control panel by the bridge in the tractor beam. control room on the Death Star and hold X nothing happens. In galactic assault the bridge retracts or unretracts(?). But in arcade it doesn’t work. The same applies to the cantina band holo and the big door by the at at on Endor(it won’t close. The only interactive point that works are the elevators on bespin.

Firstly, don't tag devs, EA_Staff, or Moderators on your thread titles, it's against the rules. You may tag them on the post itself.

Then, Arcade is an issue on its own. Devs haven't given much love to Arcade in ages. The interactive parts of the maps don't work in Arcade since launch (only the Bespin doors do for some reason). Neither the cantina nor the bridge. I'd love that they fixed this but at this point I doubt they will.
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • @EA_Tom

Firstly, don't tag devs, EA_Staff, or Moderators on your thread titles, it's against the rules. You may tag them on the post itself.

Then, Arcade is an issue on its own. Devs haven't given much love to Arcade in ages. The interactive parts of the maps don't work in Arcade since launch (only the Bespin doors do for some reason). Neither the cantina nor the bridge. I'd love that they fixed this but at this point I doubt they will.

On a different post he asked for more details on this but said to put it on a different post because it was off topic
  • IIPrest0nII
    5173 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I edited your post title since call out community managers and officials in thread title is against the rules. It's okay to have one tag in your post, but more than one is against the rules.
    Don't call out Community Managers and Officials in thread titles. Be cool, folks. We know you want to grab our attention, but good thread titles like the example in Dos will help you get our attention much easier.
    Mass tags: It's very rare that more than one tag is needed. Don't tag multiple forum members or EA Employees to get attention.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • @IIPrest0nII

EA_Tom was looking for more details about this on a thread I started.
    battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152687/play-that-same-song-again#latest
  • swellinfoil266
    91 posts Member
    edited January 15
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    I've since forwarded bugs that have recently been reported here, and on Answers HQ.

Thanks all!
    Thank you!!! Now if it is fixed I will have contributed something to this world😉
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    I've since forwarded bugs that have recently been reported here, and on Answers HQ.

Thanks all!

THIS IS AMAZING! I love how active devs are here! Can’t wait to have more interactivity with arcade. May 4th bout to be lit!!!