criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Palpatine needs a nerf.

Replies

• CC_1010
    3220 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    If I can get 20,000 +plus points playing him in HvV without going full tryhard something is wrong.

Reduce Lightning Lockon. Thats it

This needs to be done. I would also delete lightning while dashing, chain lightning breaking block and a small range nerf or shooting while jumping nerf.

Chain Lightning breaking block is a <3<3<3<3 , correct? I also seem to usually get damaged through my block with full stamina (probably 80% of matches) by his regular lightning attacks!?

If both of these things are bugs, then he could be fixed by the devs just fixing what’s broken... not necessarily nerfing him.

They are bugs.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    If I can get 20,000 +plus points playing him in HvV without going full tryhard something is wrong.

This needs to be done. I would also delete lightning while dashing, chain lightning breaking block and a small range nerf or shooting while jumping nerf.

Chain Lightning breaking block is a <3<3<3<3 , correct? I also seem to usually get damaged through my block with full stamina (probably 80% of matches) by his regular lightning attacks!?

If both of these things are bugs, then he could be fixed by the devs just fixing what’s broken... not necessarily nerfing him.

They are bugs.

Seems like a fairly simple fix to me, then. Palpatine would be significantly less dominant in HvV if the devs would just fix the bugs allowing his attacks to go through block.

Not that I would be against a range and lock on nerf, but I think the majority of people would stop calling for Palpatine nerfs if his bugs were fixed.

They are bugs.

Seems like a fairly simple fix to me, then. Palpatine would be significantly less dominant in HvV if the devs would just fix the bugs allowing his attacks to go through block.

Not that I would be against a range and lock on nerf, but I think the majority of people would stop calling for Palpatine nerfs if his bugs were fixed.

I am 99% positive the majority of people would still complain about Palp if all of his bugs were fixed.

There’s daily posts on Reddit asking for him to be kill switched.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • ROMG4
    4044 posts Member
    Chain Lightning needs to stay as a breaking block ability

It gives him significant pressure
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • CC_1010
    3220 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Chain Lightning needs to stay as a breaking block ability

It gives him significant pressure

If they’d nerf his lightning range and revert his damage from behind buff. I like this feature but not if he is powerful as he is now.

They are bugs.

I am 99% positive the majority of people would still complain about Palp if all of his bugs were fixed.

I'm not sure what is bothering people the most about him right now... I think it's the combo package. People weren't complaining much about him before the update where they removed stagger and added a little stamina/duration to his base attack - this was also when saber blocking became frontal only. Further, this is when the chain lightning block breaking and constant lighting became a thing, and when for some reason the dark aura <3<3<3<3 went into overdrive (meaning it became far more common).

If it were me I would definitely be light on the changes and move systematically. I'd first address the bugs, then see where he stands for a month, and if needed tweak lightly from there. DICE really tends to over nerf. I guess it would be somewhat funny to have the two most powerful force users of all time be the weakest heroes in HvV (Yoda and Palp) - but I would rather them be as balanced as possible, since that makes the game better.
  • awakespace wrote: »

They are bugs.

If it were me I would definitely be light on the changes and move systematically. I'd first address the bugs, then see where he stands for a month, and if needed tweak lightly from there. DICE really tends to over nerf. I guess it would be somewhat funny to have the two most powerful force users of all time be the weakest heroes in HvV (Yoda and Palp) - but I would rather them be as balanced as possible, since that makes the game better.

Spot on.

They are bugs.

I'm not sure what is bothering people the most about him right now... I think it's the combo package. People weren't complaining much about him before the update where they removed stagger and added a little stamina/duration to his base attack - this was also when saber blocking became frontal only. Further, this is when the chain lightning block breaking and constant lighting became a thing, and when for some reason the dark aura <3<3<3<3 went into overdrive (meaning it became far more common).

He’s complained about for a few reasons;

1. He’s easy. High value with little effort.
    2. He’s in almost every game (GA and HvV)
    3. He’s the ultimate stomping hero. He bullies bad players into ground.

Because of these reasons, he’s complained about a lot. Finn is probably the most busted hero in GA, but he’s the opposite of the above, so he’s almost never complained about. Well, Finn is easy to play, but the other two are the opposite.

As for balancing Palp - lol. DICE has displayed time and time again that they prefer the sledgehammer approach to balance. They’ll probably just cut his damage and call it a day.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • If I can get 20,000 +plus points playing him in HvV without going full tryhard something is wrong.

Lightning lock on is specifically designed for casual players. Its the aim assist feature. Imagine the casual Palpatine players how much would struggle to even hit a target with his basic lightning. This game is designed for casuals, and nothing can change DICE's stance on that since 90% of playerbase are casuals.
    And its not just the lock on on Palpatine, its the CC immunity and stupid DR mechanics for some abilities that its only purpose is to make players feel strong with little effort.
    Same goes for saber tracking, insane lunges etc. Its those things that break the game most, the casual game mechanics.

agreed...and everything that helps casuals REALLY helps experienced players who can exploit features that casuals only fumble with
  • awakespace
    1419 posts Member
    edited January 14

Lightning lock on is specifically designed for casual players. Its the aim assist feature. Imagine the casual Palpatine players how much would struggle to even hit a target with his basic lightning. This game is designed for casuals, and nothing can change DICE's stance on that since 90% of playerbase are casuals.
    And its not just the lock on on Palpatine, its the CC immunity and stupid DR mechanics for some abilities that its only purpose is to make players feel strong with little effort.
    Same goes for saber tracking, insane lunges etc. Its those things that break the game most, the casual game mechanics.

The lighting lock radius is not designed for casual players - it's designed so that it has an area of effect and can thus hit more than one enemy at a time if they are close enough together. His lock on radius use to be something like 18% and then they lowered it to 11%. It makes sense that lighting doesn't need to be pinpoint accurate like a laser if you look at how it works in the movies - it has a larger "hitbox" which is how it should be. Remember that Palpatine has the lowest DPS of any hero (blaster or saber) and can't hit headshots - which is how they compensated for it's larger effect area.
  • While Palpatine is not as powerful as Anakin once was, I see similar numbers when playing GA/HVV. To be more precise - similar numbers to Anakin when he dealt up to 400 dmg with HM and something similar with Retribution (Bear in mind I'm not talking about Launch Anakin who was even more OP).

When you will learn the basics, you can be similarly dominant as Anakin was back in April-May 2019. You don't really need to be GREAT with him, you just need to learn when to dodge and not to jump too high. This stuff doesn't require a lot of practice - that's why you see those 16-30 lvl Palps doing great in GA/HVV so often.

That DOESN'T happen with other heroes (maybe Vader and Grievous but HVV only). Other heroes require significantly more skill especially when it comes to GA. While spammy, low lvl Luke/Anakin can sometimes succed in HVV, they will not survive for long in GA. They won't get 60+ eliminations like all those mediocre Palp players.

I'm talking about PC, so don't blame me if console reality is bit different - I know saber heroes are better on console so probably low level Lukes and Anis are more succesful.

All those threads about Palpatine are not accidental. Something needs to be done and we all know it. Palpatine was always amazing but he wasn't as dominant as he is now. 4-5 months ago people weren't asking for Palpatine nerf.
  • Yes yes yes. Keep talking about Palp and leave my Vader alone 😈

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

• awakespace
    1419 posts Member
    edited January 14
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    While Palpatine is not as powerful as Anakin once was, I see similar numbers when playing GA/HVV. To be more precise - similar numbers to Anakin when he dealt up to 400 dmg with HM and something similar with Retribution (Bear in mind I'm not talking about Launch Anakin who was even more OP).

When you will learn the basics, you can be similarly dominant as Anakin was back in April-May 2019. You don't really need to be GREAT with him, you just need to learn when to dodge and not to jump too high. This stuff doesn't require a lot of practice - that's why you see those 16-30 lvl Palps doing great in GA/HVV so often.

That DOESN'T happen with other heroes (maybe Vader and Grievous but HVV only). Other heroes require significantly more skill especially when it comes to GA. While spammy, low lvl Luke/Anakin can sometimes succed in HVV, they will not survive for long in GA. They won't get 60+ eliminations like all those mediocre Palp players.

I'm talking about PC, so don't blame me if console reality is bit different - I know saber heroes are better on console so probably low level Lukes and Anis are more succesful.

All those threads about Palpatine are not accidental. Something needs to be done and we all know it. Palpatine was always amazing but he wasn't as dominant as he is now. 4-5 months ago people weren't asking for Palpatine nerf.

I think that people are miss diagnosing when they say that a mediocre or less palp is going to dominate GA. It is that the best players play him and can dominate - and sometimes that they have to, because they are trying to carry their team to victory. He's not "easy" and if you are not really aware and agile you will go down fast. He is not like Anakin was with a one button instant room clearing ability. So yes, if you are really good you can do a lot of damage with him. Still, right now he (and to a lesser degree Bossk) is the best counter the Dark Side has to all of the buffing and damage reduction that the Light Side has in GA.

• Just fix his bugs at least

Major Bugs are
    -Dark Aura perma-slow.
    -Lightning while dodging.
    -Chain lightning through block.
    -Chain lightning across the map (still happens).
    -Lightning staggering your movement.
  • Idk about this.
    Good palps users make him great, lousy ones kill teams
    I think its more about who’s playing emperor than anything else
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    While Palpatine is not as powerful as Anakin once was, I see similar numbers when playing GA/HVV. To be more precise - similar numbers to Anakin when he dealt up to 400 dmg with HM and something similar with Retribution (Bear in mind I'm not talking about Launch Anakin who was even more OP).

I think that people are miss diagnosing when they say that a mediocre or less palp is going to dominate GA. It is that the best players play him and can dominate - and sometimes that they have to, because they are trying to carry their team to victory. He's not "easy" and if you are not really aware and agile you will go down fast. He is not like Anakin was with a one button instant room clearing ability. So yes, if you are really good you can do a lot of damage with him.

I would agree with you if only great players were having huge numbers on scoreboard but unfortunately that's not the case. I see low level Palpatines at the top everyday. I myself was able to do very well with him long before I could perform very well with other heroes (and he wasn't as op as he is now).

I Saw 20 lvl Palpatine at the top of a scoreaboard in GA, I saw 16 lvl Palp with more than 60 eliminations and 1st place I saw many guys having 20-35 lvl doing amazing with him and dominating. HVV requires even less effort to be number one. I saw 4 lvl Palpatine at the top yesterday XD

EVERY day I see mediocre Palpatines doing amazing and usually I'm forced to kill him on my own.
    If only high level Palpatines were doing that great no one would be asking for nerfs.
  • He doesn't need nerfs, just to be fixed. I don't agree about nerfing the lightening through block, not all his abilities go through, just the one and it's not that OP.
    The actual bugs like breaking Anikan ( I assume it's Palp related when you can't use any of his abilities), perma slowed movement (until hit by da again) and across the map targeting - his lock on should be strong but not that strong lol.

Again, I played him for first time a couple days ago and it was ridiculous easy, I get super annoyed having to vs a good palp, but it's also challenging and adds some extra excitement. When the actual bugs come into play, that is when it becomes not fun.
  • The complain about Palpatine I can understand is ease of use. If you want to nerf his lock-on, go ahead. However, I expect it to be nerfed along with deadeye, sharpshot, frenzy, heroic might and repulse
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    He doesn't need nerfs, just to be fixed. I don't agree about nerfing the lightening through block, not all his abilities go through, just the one and it's not that OP...

He has 3 ways to go through block. Dark Aura, Chain Lightning, and his regular L2/R2 attacks... the latter 2 are most certainly bugs that need to be fixed.
  • CC_1010
    3220 posts Member
    Yes yes yes. Keep talking about Palp and leave my Vader alone 😈

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

He will be next. We will surprise the devs... we will show no mercy. Threads all over the forum. And then we shall have balance😈
  • His speed and agility, which exist for no apparent reason are the real issue.

Together with this range and ability spread, it just encourages cowardly play. And by god, there sure are enough cowardly Palpatine players around. In HvV its annoying but manageable if you have a blaster hero or a decent team. In GA or CS however it's completely broken how much damage he can do. Especially on maps like Mos Eisley he can just dance over the rooftops zapping people in the streets and be gone before they even know what hit em.

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

He will be next. We will surprise the devs... we will show no mercy. Threads all over the forum. And then we shall have balance😈

We will bring peace,freedom,justice and security to our game.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

vkdm6hppjsi3.gif

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Chainlightning hitting through walls and couple of miles away and melting down health buffed enforcer in about second. Yeah. No problem.

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg
  • Peepzilla
    1019 posts Member
    edited January 14
    As much as I agree he is insanely OP in the right hands (especially HvV), I do have to add the caveat that he can be countered easily.

Problem is the average player does not want to change their style of gameplay, or their choice of hero to counter, or just an overall lack of knowledge about the game.

Finn is by far my least played hero. The only one left without purple cards for me. If a Palpy gets out of control, I'll dust him off and completely shred Palpy. And again, I'm not a Finn player. He's just built to shred Sidious. A decent Han, Chewie, or Leia can also shred.
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    As much as I agree he is insanely OP in the right hands (especially HvV), I do have to add the caveat that he can be countered easily.

Others in this thread have pointed out how any Palpatine, regardless of level, usually shreds. He doesnt even need star cards to top the leaderboards... because he is bugged.

I also disagree that he can be countered easily by anyone. Anakin is probably the best hero to counter him. The other Jedi in the LS can only push him away... which is counterintuitive for fighting a ranged hero that is able to bypass block due to bugs.

His bugs getting ironed out must be prioritized for him to be anywhere close to balanced.

Others in this thread have pointed out how any Palpatine, regardless of level, usually shreds. He doesnt even need star cards to top the leaderboards... because he is bugged.

I also disagree that he can be countered easily by anyone. Anakin is probably the best hero to counter him. The other Jedi in the LS can only push him away... which is counterintuitive for fighting a ranged hero that is able to bypass block due to bugs.

His bugs getting ironed out must be prioritized for him to be anywhere close to balanced.
    Clearly everyone who complains about Palpatine being OP tries to fight him in a very open area.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • CC_1010
    3220 posts Member

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

„And those who oppose it are more powerful then you’ll ever be“
  • Legolas79391
    872 posts Member
    edited January 15

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

"The Jedi are selfish with their knowledge of the Force. You will find the Dark Side far more generous"
    Post edited by Legolas79391 on

Problem is the average player does not want to change their style of gameplay, or their choice of hero to counter, or just an overall lack of knowledge about the game.

Finn is by far my least played hero. The only one left without purple cards for me. If a Palpy gets out of control, I'll dust him off and completely shred Palpy. And again, I'm not a Finn player. He's just built to shred Sidious. A decent Han, Chewie, or Leia can also shred.

Assuming you actually get placed with a team who are knowledgeable about this fact. If no one is aware to protect the shooter who's handling the palp, blaster is targeted by the enemy as an easy kill. I've found it much better recently in this regard. I enjoy Finn personally and he's great vs Palp, assuming your team is handling the rest. :)
  • CC_1010
    3220 posts Member

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

"The Jedi are selfish with their knowledge of the Force. You will the Dark Side far more generous"
    „You lie...“

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

"The Jedi are selfish with their knowledge of the Force. You will the Dark Side far more generous"
    „You lie...“

"It is the Jedi, who are corrupt"

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

„You lie...“

"It is the Jedi, who are corrupt"

abeitigh878d.gif

s0yn1vjj5ei3.gif

sutwltzgotmz.gif

49e9liffkfjm.jpg

8j9snqj3xd5c.gif

bcenzf74xj4y.jpeg

68nq8upfhqnd.jpeg

Im out of options

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Bad players need a buff.

I see all this crying about palps being OP and blasters not being able to compete with sabers. How do you deal with these problems..? Get good with Han Solo and stop crying to DICE.
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.
  • Meerkat wrote: »
    Bad players need a buff.

I see all this crying about palps being OP and blasters not being able to compete with sabers. How do you deal with these problems..? Get good with Han Solo and stop crying to DICE.

Han is only good in bad lobbies
  • Can’t wait to see another DS hero nerfed into the ground and become useless.

Go whine to DICE if they actually played their game or *gasp* did some play-testing whenever they make changes these problems wouldn’t happen.
    Do not fear their feeble complaints, my fellow mains. Nothing will stop the decimation of the BUTTON MASHERS!

Nahh. He also destroys Blasters and turtling sabers aswell. He destroys everything and every one tbh. He Aldine is not the real problem. He in combinat with Vador grievous etc is the real problem.
    He doesn't destroy Han. Lando and Finn need some range, because they're slow and clumsy with their abilities, but it's their fault not Palpatine strength and Leia and Chewbacca are bad in general

He does. Especially when there are Vador etc eunning around. He is a tremendous advantage for the DS in HvV.
    This happend more then 4 times to me:
    I destroy their saber hero. The user immediately switches to Palpatine.

Don’t forget: most people don’t play private 4vs4‘s where han etc are protected! Palpatine is much less annoying when my team knows what it is doing. But 90% of the players base plays random HvV.
    So who is actually a bigger problem? Darth Vader or Darth Sidious?

The Vader Palps combo can be devastating, especially if Palps zapps everybody while Vader chokes them. Then a lightning stun, more zappy zappy, saber throw, and the team is dead.

I have pulled this off before with a Vader before. It's terrifyingly powerful if you can pull it off.
    Excellent. Now that we agre, the only thing left is to rename this thread "Vader needs a nerf"

Or we could rename it Don’t Nerf Palps Because The Others Are Too Hard For Legolas to Learn.
  • It's essentially cheating for rubbish players. They score in the 100's on Galactic Assault . I get melted through frigging walls by him FFS and it's so frustrating.

Either remove his ability to jump and hover like Jedis do or remove the distance he has at throwing chain lightening because there is no balance when the mugs who use him just trash all over the maps.
  • Can’t wait to see another DS hero nerfed into the ground and become useless.

Go whine to DICE if they actually played their game or *gasp* did some play-testing whenever they make changes these problems wouldn’t happen.
    Do not fear their feeble complaints, my fellow mains. Nothing will stop the decimation of the BUTTON MASHERS!

Nahh. He also destroys Blasters and turtling sabers aswell. He destroys everything and every one tbh. He Aldine is not the real problem. He in combinat with Vador grievous etc is the real problem.
    He doesn't destroy Han. Lando and Finn need some range, because they're slow and clumsy with their abilities, but it's their fault not Palpatine strength and Leia and Chewbacca are bad in general

He does. Especially when there are Vador etc eunning around. He is a tremendous advantage for the DS in HvV.
    This happend more then 4 times to me:
    I destroy their saber hero. The user immediately switches to Palpatine.

Don’t forget: most people don’t play private 4vs4‘s where han etc are protected! Palpatine is much less annoying when my team knows what it is doing. But 90% of the players base plays random HvV.
    So who is actually a bigger problem? Darth Vader or Darth Sidious?

The Vader Palps combo can be devastating, especially if Palps zapps everybody while Vader chokes them. Then a lightning stun, more zappy zappy, saber throw, and the team is dead.

I have pulled this off before with a Vader before. It's terrifyingly powerful if you can pull it off.
    Excellent. Now that we agre, the only thing left is to rename this thread "Vader needs a nerf"

Or we could rename it Don’t Nerf Palps Because The Others Are Too Hard For Legolas to Learn.

Oh yes, I'd like that
  • As someone that has played Palps ALOT in HvV, I can finally admit, without bias, he needs a nerf.
    1. No lightning while dodging
    2. Lightning going through objects again
    3. 2 handed lightning hitting multiple targets
    4. Dark Aura slow run <3<3<3<3
    5. 2 handed lightning stopping you dead in your tracks
    6. Aimbot cut in half.
    7. Anakin getting stuck in HM if Dark Aura touches him(happens 100% of the time)
    8. Dodge recharge nerfed

Hit registry against him is completely broken as well. As you can see in this clip, HM does damage but doesn't knock down, then at least 3 or 4 of my saber swings should have scored hits and didn't. I don't even use him anymore unless the other team is being toxic.
  • Legolas79391
    872 posts Member
    edited January 15
    As someone that has played Palps ALOT in HvV, I can finally admit, without bias, he needs a nerf.
    6. Aimbot cut in half.
    7. Anakin getting stuck in HM if Dark Aura touches him(happens 100% of the time)
    8. Dodge recharge nerfed

Hit registry against him is completely broken as well. As you can see in this clip, HM does damage but doesn't knock down, then at least 3 or 4 of my saber swings should have scored hits and didn't. I don't even use him anymore unless the other team is being toxic.

1 I disagree
    2 it only goes through headglitches
    3 it only hits multiple people when they're very close to eachother
    4 yes
    5 it never happens
    6 sure, why not?
    7 sure, why not?
    8 big no
    me and two of my friends have max Emperor, one of them was the first max Emperor and he probably played more Emperor than anyone else on any platform, and we all think he's fine.
  • As someone that has played Palps ALOT in HvV, I can finally admit, without bias, he needs a nerf.
    6. Aimbot cut in half.
    8. Dodge recharge nerfed

1 I disagree
    4 yes
    5 it never happens
    6 sure, why not?
    7 sure, why not?
    8 big no
    me and two of my friends have max Emperor, one of them was the first max Emperor and he probably played more Emperor than anyone else on any platform, and we all think he's fine.

Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more. I don't have him Max but he is level 525 so I have played him a fair bit, and I am friends with two max level palpatine's as well. It will stop you dead in the tracks if it hits your back. Not all the time but often. Hitting multiple targets is cheese. And lightning while dodging may very well be the cheesiest thing in this game besides Boba Fett's air recovery.
    6. Aimbot cut in half.
    8. Dodge recharge nerfed

1 I disagree
    4 yes
    5 it never happens
    6 sure, why not?
    7 sure, why not?
    8 big no

Respectfully, I couldn't disagree more. I don't have him Max but he is level 525 so I have played him a fair bit, and I am friends with two max level palpatine's as well. It will stop you dead in the tracks if it hits your back. Not all the time but often. Hitting multiple targets is cheese. And lightning while dodging may very well be the cheesiest thing in this game besides Boba Fett's air recovery.

I respect your opinion, however ill placed it may be.
    6. Aimbot cut in half.
    8. Dodge recharge nerfed

1 I disagree
    4 yes
    5 it never happens
    6 sure, why not?
    7 sure, why not?
    8 big no

Y'all biased. Its like me saying vader is fine when he's actually not. No one wants their fav characters nerfed