criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Active Devs and Mods

Prev1
Just wanted to call out @EA_Tom and just wanted to let you know how awesome it is that you've been active today. Its alway enjoyable talking to one of you guys. Keep it up
Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Replies

• Lol did you say this cause he's online rn
    Tell me what you want, and I will show you how the dark side can help you achieve it.

raijw4xyab9s.jpg
  • polarition wrote: »
    Lol did you say this cause he's online rn

That and he actually replied to a number of threads and was actually talking to people.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Isn't that because they're finally all coming back from vacation?
    b1l0mx1peroy.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    Isn't that because they're finally all coming back from vacation?

Maybe lol

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I agree. Really good news to hear especially after all the people who said that DICE doesn't care about the forums.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    CT_93921 wrote: »
    I agree. Really good news to hear especially after all the people who said that DICE doesn't care about the forums.

Tom responded today to a two plus year old starfighter thread, just let that sink in before you go on congratulating them. Acknowledging a two year old thread exists isn’t exactly amazing communication, especially when it is one of many many threads with highly requested content.

Dude, they needed to start somewhere. If anything this shows they're making a change for the better even more so. The fact they did not just ignore old threads is awesome, not detrimental.

True they do need to start somewhere I agree, but merely posting to a thread that old and basically saying we know this thread exists isn’t exactly exciting to me so I just don’t understand the hype. Like I posted in my other thread before it was shut down, for years they’ve read comments on what people want and ignored them. I’m happy if this truly is a turn around and time will tell if the trend continues, but until then I’m not convinced and until then this is all I have seen them do up till now
    57xitsqz0v0s.jpeg
  • Devs havent responded in a thread for a looong time, a long time.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• EA_Tom wrote: »
    775hitp1sskt.png

With the way the darkside stomps the lightside I'd say you're not working hard enough on balance
  • 40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk
  • SnakeMajin
    681 posts Member
    edited January 15
    I can't help but imagine a dev or mod's response, on this forum, is for the some the thing they find the most enlightening a day ! :*

Joke aside, that's actually a nice way to get closer to the fanbase.
  • 40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him
  • 40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

LOL. A lot of his stuff is pretty dumb but some of its really funny. It's just bizarre humor, which I enjoy.
  • 40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

LOL. A lot of his stuff is pretty dumb but some of its really funny. It's just bizarre humor, which I enjoy.

No I mean the eartas guy
  • Alwe15
    2204 posts Member
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

Bit harsh, he's just an EA forum mod.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

Rapidly checking the Forum Rules

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

g2riocz86p2x.gif
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

Did someone say forum rules?
    Me:

giphy.gif
  • EA_Atic wrote: »
    jexl9lcrh4vn.png

844n49ikvq6o.gif
    jexl9lcrh4vn.png

Really? A cat meme? I was expecting more ... :D
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • agree it's nice to have even minor communication (EA takeaway: "let's have them only do minor communication and continue to let the game languish")
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

Ban him. Dew it!

And then tell us you did it haha.
    jexl9lcrh4vn.png

EA_Atic outside of Answers HQ? That's new to me. Good to see you here!
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Got on to the meme invasion ?!!! Where’s the EA strikes back meme at 😡
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

Ban him. Dew it!

jjxsscs176lh.gif
  • EA_Joz wrote: »
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

Ban him. Dew it!

giphy.gif
    40eoogk212e9.jpg
    LOL jk jk

God I hate him

No I mean the eartas guy

ao8rnb7dj71q.gif

Ban him. Dew it!

jjxsscs176lh.gif

Good, gooooood, let the hate flooooow through you.

The dark side is my favourite side.

Hahaha EAmpire strikes back

You are a bold one
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/

But soon it will be The Return of The Players

I cant think of anyway I can make Jedi sound like Members/Players

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Hmm, yes there isn't really a word that fits, we need a new hope of some kind

Hmm, yes there isn't really a word that fits, we need a new hope of some kind

Return of the Jedi-lords

Saber-lords=Jedi Lords?

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Well then maybe talk about unjedis instead ... wow I should log off now

Well then maybe talk about unjedis instead ... wow I should log off now

Yeah maybe

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Bold of you assume the player base is the LS.
    Community order?
  • Chico
    671 posts Member
    Just wanted to say it has been really refreshing how EA Tom has been involved in the last week or so. Plenty of humour and also responding to the issues that really matter to the forum members. F8RGE could learn a lesson or two. Without wishing to criticise, it often feels like he would rather be anywhere else but on this forum and it is all a bit of a chore. Which it probably is, but as community manager it is kind of his job! Let's hope that after his holidays he has a new energy to engage with us in the manner we have become accustomed to over the last couple of weeks.
    Chico wrote: »
    Just wanted to say it has been really refreshing how EA Tom has been involved in the last week or so. Plenty of humour and also responding to the issues that really matter to the forum members. F8RGE could learn a lesson or two. Without wishing to criticise, it often feels like he would rather be anywhere else but on this forum and it is all a bit of a chore. Which it probably is, but as community manager it is kind of his job! Let's hope that after his holidays he has a new energy to engage with us in the manner we have become accustomed to over the last couple of weeks.

I appreciate the comment, but I can clarify this for you.

I just look after our forums, while F8RGE is active on all channels. I can also confirm that he really goes the extra mile for our community. That doesn't always translate directly into more forum comments, so that may go unnoticed.

If you feel that communication has been lacking here, please blame that on me instead :)

Can we have a new "interaction button" to express blame?
    Chico wrote: »

I appreciate the comment, but I can clarify this for you.

I just look after our forums, while F8RGE is active on all channels. I can also confirm that he really goes the extra mile for our community. That doesn't always translate directly into more forum comments, so that may go unnoticed.

If you feel that communication has been lacking here, please blame that on me instead :)

Can we have a new "interaction button" to express blame?

Yes please! Reaction buttons are the best
  • IronSoldier
    3942 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hello!
  • Hello!

The big man’s back at last