criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

General Lando buffs and bug fixes

1. Let Lando throw his smoke and shock grenade while rolling (this will be very helpful when fighting saber enemies)

2. Slightly increase lando blaster damage

3. Increase the duration of Lando successful blaster cooling (the yellow bar) it's too short

4. If enemies walk into the smoke their radar should disappear and start coughing

5. Increase Sharpshot maximum targets from 5 to 6

6. If Lando or his teammates is inside his smoke cloud, they should gain 20% damage reduction

7. Fix the bug that causes Lando Sharpshot not to hit enemies that are rag dolled

Do you guys like these buffs and bug fix? Also I have another question. Should Landon shock be dodged or should it not be dodged?

tumblr_pgznzmkaGj1vsq4fko1_540.gifv

Replies

• ROMG4
    4115 posts Member
    Replace Lando's Smoke Grenade with Power Blast
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • OcDoc
    2132 posts Member
    All good suggestions. Might be a little OP if all of them get done but I doubt they would do ALL of them.

Because of animation issues, I would suspect there could be some barriers to your first suggestion (like it though).

Biggest question mark for me is the damage reduction in the smoke grenade. Damage reduction already gets a little on my nerves in this game. I feel like there is a little too much of it already.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yes

PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Lando’s damage is already quite good. The issue with his blaster is how much bloom it has.

Would also like to see his cards improved.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • Lando has the highest dmg output of any blaster hero on all ranges. What makes it bad is the spread. It should pin point, like Han.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

What is power blast?
  • Alexios431 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

What is power blast?

Oh, boi. You're in for a shock
  • Alexios431 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

What is power blast?

Oh, boi. You're in for a shock

Ok, I just watched a video about it and it looks like power blast one shot enemies and melts villains
  • I don't think he needs a power blast.

They just need to make his smoke much larger, much longer, and thicker WITHOUT star cards. It should be huge and last couple minutes without star cards. With star cards it should linger for like 5 minutes or more and be so thick and big that people are forced to change star cards and mods to get nightscopes or binocs to see through the smoke.

Another option I think they could do is make the smoke slightly bigger and change it to a gas smoke cloud that does stinger like damage to enemies that enter the cloud.

The spread on hit blaster could be reduced a little at mid range.

Otherwise the rest of him is pretty solid!

They just need to make his smoke much larger, much longer, and thicker WITHOUT star cards. It should be huge and last couple minutes without star cards. With star cards it should linger for like 5 minutes or more and be so thick and big that people are forced to change star cards and mods to get nightscopes or binocs to see through the smoke.

Another option I think they could do is make the smoke slightly bigger and change it to a gas smoke cloud that does stinger like damage to enemies that enter the cloud.

He stun should activate instantly

Should activate instantly once it hits the ground or allow you to trigger sooner?
  • Lando has the highest dmg output of any blaster hero on all ranges. What makes it bad is the spread. It should pin point, like Han.
    Han has higher and more sustained damage at anything past hugging distance. Lando's pistol is one of the worst ranged weapons in the game.

Han has higher and more sustained damage at anything past hugging distance. Lando's pistol is one of the worst ranged weapons in the game.

That’s because of the bloom, which needs to be improved.

His DPS (on paper) is very high. He just can’t reach that value due to the bloom. Improve the bloom, and Lando will keep pace with Han, as he should.

His DPS (on paper) is very high. He just can’t reach that value due to the bloom. Improve the bloom, and Lando will keep pace with Han, as he should.
    Yeah that's what I was getting at, the spread is what makes it terrible.

Yeah that's what I was getting at, the spread is what makes it terrible.

Gotcha. Think I misinterpreted what you said.

Hopefully we can see some improvements.

Should activate instantly once it hits the ground or allow you to trigger sooner?

None. I double tap the stun and it should work like McCree's flash
  • Decrease visibility for enemies to zero in the smoke. No health bars either.

Sharp shooter: don't let it be used, if it does not hit anyone. Increase range by 10%

Reduce spread on his gun. Remove or drastically reduce damage drop off for range-it is called a sniper.

Global:
    nerf saber tracking and/or buff rolling

It really should just go off instantly when triggered.

It really should just go off instantly when triggered.

Exactly
  • As @DiamondxStyles one suggested I think making his smoke like the white phosphorus in modern warfare would be a major buff to him.
  • Just like any other heroes that need a buff, I favor simply (?) adjusting current values rather than a redesign.