criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Are we getting OT content or not?

Replies

• DarthJ wrote: »
    CT_93921 wrote: »
    Mods can you please close this, it’s just recycled bitter arguments and has gone way off topic

Rather than close it, I expect to see the mods clean this thread so it shows OT fans talking about OT stuff only, which is what they do for the PT threads.

Oh wait, they won't. They'll just close it completely like they did with the Rogue One thread, after PT fans derail it enough to get closed.

😂😂😂 see you and the others in the next Ahsoka thread. Don’t be so ignorant. Easily the most closed thread topic due to y’all losing your marbles.
  • CT0WN_ wrote: »
    It sickens me that y'all try to justify some of the poor decisions made by dice

So basically, we are correct and OP has made the standard "no more Clown Wars/DICE is flushing this game" thread we have repeatedly seen since the first PT roadmap was put out a year and a half ago.

"Poor decisions" that have revived the player base, brought much needed income to the game, and given us the opportunity to even talk about OT era content or really any content at all for 2020. DICE has made a lot more right decisions than poor ones in the support of this game.

No sir, and there is a difference between PT and clown wars. I was fine with the content until they started adding stuff from the crappy TV show
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    CT0WN_ wrote: »

So basically, we are correct and OP has made the standard "no more Clown Wars/DICE is flushing this game" thread we have repeatedly seen since the first PT roadmap was put out a year and a half ago.

"Poor decisions" that have revived the player base, brought much needed income to the game, and given us the opportunity to even talk about OT era content or really any content at all for 2020. DICE has made a lot more right decisions than poor ones in the support of this game.

No sir, and there is a difference between PT and clown wars. I was fine with the content until they started adding stuff from the crappy TV show

Well, those who call things crappy might haven't had a chance to try watching it yet before coming to the conclusion.

If it didn't succeed, George wouldn't have continued to fund it, the show wouldn't be revived by Disney, and have connections to another show, the Mandalorian.
    screen-shot-2020-01-02-at-11-56-14-am-1577984291.png
  • CT0WN_ wrote: »

Wait so you are fine with PT content but not show content? I apologize I’ve misjudged the original tone of this thread, others may not agree with you but still I can at least say it to you. I thought this was just another OT vs PT thread
  • ROMG4
    4693 posts Member
    NoriNori wrote: »
    We need backpacks and pauldrons for Stormtroopers
    y3lwaapoldj3.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=15360160

I want the Orange one!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Mods can you please close this, it’s just recycled bitter arguments and has gone way off topic

Rather than close it, I expect to see the mods clean this thread so it shows OT fans talking about OT stuff only, which is what they do for the PT threads.

Oh wait, they won't. They'll just close it completely like they did with the Rogue One thread, after PT fans derail it enough to get closed.

😂😂😂 see you and the others in the next Ahsoka thread. Don’t be so ignorant. Easily the most closed thread topic due to y’all losing your marbles.

I only go in that one to fish (highly successfully too), but I have turned over a new leaf, rarely come on here, so I won't be in that thread again.

My point was that one never gets closed and gets cleaned, which is fair enough. OT ones just get shut down as soon as yourself and Archangel start derailing it. Surely both should just get cleaned, isn't that fair?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    @OoiiHooked_22 look I even wrote a serious post in there!
  • ROMG4
    4693 posts Member
    David1543 wrote: »
    Star wars is not about the movies, it's the shows too. People with this mindset only limit and restrict star wars from being at it's best. Ahsoka is part of star wars. If you say the clone wars is just a cartoon hence shouldn't be in game then the Mandalorian is just a show filled with CGI and isn't any more believable.

I can't speak for anyone else here or in KOG but I can tell you this

My issue has never been with the CW, I'm a massive fan of the Star Wars EU and I used to be a rather big fan of the CW. My issue is and always has been the feverent fanboyism/obsession people have with it

TLDR, The show isn't and never was the issue for me, its the ugly side of its fanbase that is
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    Star wars is not about the movies, it's the shows too. People with this mindset only limit and restrict star wars from being at it's best. Ahsoka is part of star wars. If you say the clone wars is just a cartoon hence shouldn't be in game then the Mandalorian is just a show filled with CGI and isn't any more believable.

My issue has never been with the CW, I'm a massive fan of the Star Wars EU and I used to be a rather big fan of the CW. My issue is and always has been the feverent fanboyism/obsession people have with it

TLDR, The show isn't and never was the issue for me, its the ugly side of its fanbase that is

I can get this. But, well, it always comes down to which came first. Egg or chicken ?

This forum reminds me of Smash Bros forums. When someone speaks too loud of its most wanted characters, others start a vendetta towards the said character. From the moment someone becomes extreme in his opinion, in such echo chambered communities, someone from the opposite side does too. And so on. And so on.

I don't remember things always escalated that much 10 years ago. Let's just all relax 👌
  • ROMG4
    4693 posts Member
    edited January 21
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

I can get this. But, well, it always comes down to which came first. Egg or chicken ?

This forum reminds me of Smash Bros forums. When someone speaks too loud of its most wanted characters, others start a vendetta towards the said character. From the moment someone becomes extreme in his opinion, in such echo chambered communities, someone from the opposite side does too. And so on. And so on.

I don't remember things always escalated that much 10 years ago. Let's just all relax 👌

Agreed

Take my campaign for OOM-9. I may be a huge fan of him and other Droid characters but I am not blind. I understand that everyone has their own preferences and wants so I never, ever, push the issue unless invited to. I give my OOM-9 threads time to breathe and a take a break after an active period. I know the pain of repetition

Ashoka fans here never do this they constantly want Ashoka discussion to be the number one thing above else, constantly bumping their threads even when they have nothing new to say, they are humorless, and they constantly try to play BOTH the victim and dominant majority card at the same bloody time. Everytime I make an OOM-9 thread I try to get people to see why I like the character I don't give just emotional responses I give actual arguments I bring up examples and cool things that could be done. Ashoka fans are absolute your either a massive supporter or your just a blind "elitist"

I can only imagine how many CW fans have been chased away by this crowd

They also love to report posts that go against them so I expect to see a moderator here very soon
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member

Agreed

Take my campaign for OOM-9. I may be a huge fan of him and other Droid characters but I am not blind. I understand that everyone has their own preferences and wants so I never, ever, push the issue unless invited to. I give my OOM-9 threads time to breathe and a take a break after an active period. I know the pain of repetition

Ashoka fans here never do this they constantly want Ashoka discussion to be the number one thing above else, constantly bumping their threads even when they have nothing new to say, they are humorless, and they constantly try to play BOTH the victim and dominant majority card at the same bloody time. Everytime I make an OOM-9 thread I try to get people to see why I like the character I don't give just emotional responses I give actual arguments I bring up examples and cool things that could be done. Ashoka fans are absolute your either a massive supporter or your just a blind "elitist"

They also love to report posts that go against them so I expect to see a moderator here very soon

Might surprise some too (looking at ooii) but I actually really enjoyed TCW, I am happy with CW content, or any content, generally. I am just not a fan of Ahsoka as a character, for reasons I have listed previously (just find her bland, doesn't add anything for me, and things/timeline have been shifted around her to avoid her being killed off at any time). But as soon as you list them, you get a witch hunt against you and comments removed, you get banned etc. Admittedly I bait a bit, since they seem to get annoyed at anything against their opinion.

I think it would be good if everyone stated their opinions and thats that, but as soon as one person who takes things badly appears, the whole thing goes up in flames. I actually don't agree with the whole clown wars saying, just as I think having a go at the OT is strange. None would have existed without the OT, BUT there are people who wouldn't be here if PT didn't exist either. I get people disagree, but it shouldn't end up in flame wars or communism-esque banning of any other opinions in threads.

Think we all forget we are Star Wars fans after all is said and done.
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Agreed

Might surprise some too (looking at ooii) but I actually really enjoyed TCW, I am happy with CW content, or any content, generally. I am just not a fan of Ahsoka as a character, for reasons I have listed previously (just find her bland, doesn't add anything for me, and things/timeline have been shifted around her to avoid her being killed off at any time). But as soon as you list them, you get a witch hunt against you and comments removed, you get banned etc. Admittedly I bait a bit, since they seem to get annoyed at anything against their opinion.

I think it would be good if everyone stated their opinions and thats that, but as soon as one person who takes things badly appears, the whole thing goes up in flames. I actually don't agree with the whole clown wars saying, just as I think having a go at the OT is strange. None would have existed without the OT, BUT there are people who wouldn't be here if PT didn't exist either. I get people disagree, but it shouldn't end up in flame wars or communism-esque banning of any other opinions in threads.

I agree whole heartedly, I myself am guilty of what you’ve described. To anyone on here I’ve riled up I apologize
  • ROMG4
    4693 posts Member

I think it would be good if everyone stated their opinions and thats that, but as soon as one person who takes things badly appears, the whole thing goes up in flames. I actually don't agree wi
    th the whole clown wars saying, just as I think having a go at the OT is strange. None would have existed without the OT, BUT there are people who wouldn't be here if PT didn't exist either. I get people disagree, but it shouldn't end up in flame wars or communism-esque banning of any other opinions in threads.

giphy.gif

Yeah! We are all Star Wars fans here. We were all brought here because of our shared appreciation for this series

Being at each other's throats is needless
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member

Agreed

I agree whole heartedly, I myself am guilty of what you’ve described. To anyone on here I’ve riled up I apologize

I should do the same. Sorry guys.

This is like Star Wars Anonymous
  • lowell wrote: »

Well, those who call things crappy might haven't had a chance to try watching it yet before coming to the conclusion.

If it didn't succeed, George wouldn't have continued to fund it, the show wouldn't be revived by Disney, and have connections to another show, the Mandalorian.

There is a difference between making money and making something entertaining. I have seen episodes before and they are awful
  • SnakeMajin wrote: »
    if you can't tell this game has been on skeleton crew for awhile now...

they are throwing out minor updates riddled with obvious, glaring bugs, glad you are pumped about that, but this game is bleeding out

You just ignore my point on the way they work and communicate. Being a skeleton crew or not doesn't change that, nor do I deny they have difficulties.

But I'm just optimistic because there is a pattern in how they work despite their difficulties. Or at least I don't lose 10 minutes of lifetime at each update because getting bugs or waiting is too hard for me to handle.

the pattern is they do the minimum necessary to meet contractual obligations while letting the condition of the game worsen
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • SnakeMajin
    781 posts Member
    edited January 21

they are throwing out minor updates riddled with obvious, glaring bugs, glad you are pumped about that, but this game is bleeding out

You just ignore my point on the way they work and communicate. Being a skeleton crew or not doesn't change that, nor do I deny they have difficulties.

But I'm just optimistic because there is a pattern in how they work despite their difficulties. Or at least I don't lose 10 minutes of lifetime at each update because getting bugs or waiting is too hard for me to handle.

the pattern is they do the minimum necessary to meet contractual obligations while letting the condition of the game worsen

That's not a pattern.

I believe they have better intentions than you expect from them. Surely not the shareholders, but the devs do. There are so many things to take into consideration that explain the communication that was set as well as the drip-fidding.

Bugs are a sign of flaws in quality. But either they make monthly updates full of bugs, either they take 3 months and don't waste so much time with all the quality phases a monthly update would require. In both cases, they will get backlash anyway.

Let's just be patient.
  • Can we stop derailing and going off topic pls
  • @CT0WN_ banned? I wonder why
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »
    @CT0WN_ banned? I wonder why

That’s nuts I wonder what caused it
  • Feelee16
    2201 posts Member
    edited January 21
    Feelee16 wrote: »

That’s nuts I wonder what caused it

Me too
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
    it's not obvious the game will get much more attention post-TROS

Seriously ?

For years, we've had a communication team that talked about only the current or following month. They did it to avoid raising people's expectations higher than their actual manpower allows them to meet, which would lead to unnecessary backlash.
    That's the same reason that would lead them to announce right away if support was ending with TROS : to avoid unnecessary backlash.

Besides, a year ago, this whole forum was gloomy believing only PT would get attention, and the game dead by Fall 2019. I thought with ST now coming in we would have learned a lesson about the way they communicate : they deliver one thing at a time.

We'll get OT in a few months, when they are done with ST. You don't need a 4-hour dissertation to imagine it, you just need to watch how things have been for two years.

Even if the game doesn't get more content, it's not really that big of a deal. The game has a lot as is.

Eh, the Celebration Edition basically gave them a second wind of funding to keep the game going. Once we receive the Ultimate Edition and the announcement of a new installment, it'll signal the end of development of this one.

They basically don't want to do a new Battlefront yet and guessing they've planned out far ahead with Lucasfilm about what types of content they want to do for a while for the game:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-22-restoring-trust-in-star-wars-battlefront-ii
    F8RGE wrote: »
    We're almost two years past launch and turned up to gamescom with one of our biggest announcements and capture events since launch, if not the biggest.

We're excited for the future.

What sort of numbers did the Celebration Edition pull?
  • LittleCiddles
    95 posts Member
    edited January 21

That's not a pattern.

I believe they have better intentions than you expect from them. Surely not the shareholders, but the devs do. There are so many things to take into consideration that explain the communication that was set as well as the drip-fidding.

Bugs are a sign of flaws in quality. But either they make monthly updates full of bugs, either they take 3 months and don't waste so much time with all the quality phases a monthly update would require. In both cases, they will get backlash anyway.

Let's just be patient.

This is one of the most sensible things I've read on these forums. Thank god someone gets it. It ties in with what I said earlier about Padme\Ashoka being pulled during development\canceled. It's not a leak in any regard, it's likely just a design decision. Like I said earlier, if you look at the game's files, theres plenty of cut content that didn't make the official release. Padme\Ashoka are probably part of that cut content.

It doesn't mean EA\Dice are evil or trying to **** people off. It's just, sometimes its been to cut content to either polish and release at a later time or not release at all since it simply doesn't fit whatever they have in mind.

Chances are, it's not going to happen. If I'm going to make a prediction, it's that the game is going to be in maintenance mode after this next update, and that EA\Dice are going to start working on the next Battlefield game slated for 2021-2022.
  • David1543 wrote: »

This.

People need to get over it. George Lucas started something big with Clone Wars. It just took Disney a couple of years to realize it. The backlash from cancelling Clone Wars and success of Rebels no doubt helped change their minds. TV allows them to tell much deeper and intricate stories than the movies. They can bring characters along at their own pace and have multiple story arcs playing out at the same time. It doesn't matter if it's animated or live action.

Either way, people need to get over it and get used to it. Star Wars is on TV with Mandalorian, Obi-Wan, Cassian Andor, Clone Wars Season 7, and a possible sequel to Rebels coming. I think the next movie isn't until 2022 or something.

Seriously ?

For years, we've had a communication team that talked about only the current or following month. They did it to avoid raising people's expectations higher than their actual manpower allows them to meet, which would lead to unnecessary backlash.
    That's the same reason that would lead them to announce right away if support was ending with TROS : to avoid unnecessary backlash.

Besides, a year ago, this whole forum was gloomy believing only PT would get attention, and the game dead by Fall 2019. I thought with ST now coming in we would have learned a lesson about the way they communicate : they deliver one thing at a time.

We'll get OT in a few months, when they are done with ST. You don't need a 4-hour dissertation to imagine it, you just need to watch how things have been for two years.

Even if the game doesn't get more content, it's not really that big of a deal. The game has a lot as is.

Eh, the Celebration Edition basically gave them a second wind of funding to keep the game going. Once we receive the Ultimate Edition and the announcement of a new installment, it'll signal the end of development of this one.

They basically don't want to do a new Battlefront yet and guessing they've planned out far ahead with Lucasfilm about what types of content they want to do for a while for the game:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-22-restoring-trust-in-star-wars-battlefront-ii
    We're almost two years past launch and turned up to gamescom with one of our biggest announcements and capture events since launch, if not the biggest.

According to Sony, it was the #3 best selling paid DLC of December on PS4 behind a couple of Fortnite packs. I'm not sure about everywhere else.
  • @DarthJ it’s too easy to “fish” in these as well LOL. Why do you think we keep doing it 😂😂. I’ll see ya in the next Ahsoka thread losing your marbles 👌🏻

This.

People need to get over it. George Lucas started something big with Clone Wars. It just took Disney a couple of years to realize it. The backlash from cancelling Clone Wars and success of Rebels no doubt helped change their minds. TV allows them to tell much deeper and intricate stories than the movies. They can bring characters along at their own pace and have multiple story arcs playing out at the same time. It doesn't matter if it's animated or live action.

Either way, people need to get over it and get used to it. Star Wars is on TV with Mandalorian, Obi-Wan, Cassian Andor, Clone Wars Season 7, and a possible sequel to Rebels coming. I think the next movie isn't until 2022 or something.

Backlash? You must be joking, lol. As if that actually matters. Yeah, the backlash from a show being canceled in 2013 is why it took 9 years for someone to actually do something with it. LOL.

No. The reason why it got revived is because Disney wants shows on Disney+ to get subscribers. Thats why.
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

There is a difference between making money and making something entertaining. I have seen episodes before and they are awful

If you do have Disney+ and the time to do it, you should check as many episodes as you can. Not every episode is like each other and the quality of the show goes up each season (Season 1 and the movie were the same quality and people typically like Season 2 and the show gets pretty intense from Season 3 forward).
  • lowell
    2405 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »

Seriously ?

I'm interested in the data and though we don't know the numbers, there's a possibility the player base gave the most support to the dev team in support of the content that we got so far and encouraging the team to use their untapped potential to continue to give us the best content ever.

This.

Backlash? You must be joking, lol. As if that actually matters. Yeah, the backlash from a show being canceled in 2013 is why it took 9 years for someone to actually do something with it. LOL.

No. The reason why it got revived is because Disney wants shows on Disney+ to get subscribers. Thats why.

Disney caught all kinds of grief when that show was cancelled. That's a fact. But Dave Filoni was put on Rebels immediately, so there was no going right back to it. Rebels lasted 4 years and then Filoni started helping out on Resistance. Meanwhile Disney+ got announced with Mandalorian, another show Filoni is involved in.

So yes, Disney+ needed shows, but it also was the best time for Dave Filoni to actually get it done.
  • ArchAngeL_777
    2591 posts Member
    edited January 21

Agreed

Agreed.

People need to realize Star Wars isn't like Star Trek or Transformers or some other long running IP. These aren't isolated shows that take place in completely separate parts of the galaxy or consistent reboots of each other. EU aside, Star Wars is one large connected story. The TV shows are highly connected to it every bit as much as the movies. Hating on a part of it is like trying to pick a chapter out of a book or a single book out of a series of novels.

I get the opposite treatment. I get labeled a PT fanboy on here when reality is I like OT and PT on equal terms. There's very little in Star Wars I actually don't like. I'm in my 40's and literally grew up with the OT movies and action figures. Then got heavy into EU books starting with the Thrawn trilogy in the early 90's.

I even like Phantom Menace a lot because I realized I had to let go of OT expectations. We may never see movies on OT level again. I'm never arguing against OT era content. I just think DICE set things on a bad course when Battlefront 2015 was 100% OT era, then loaded this game with the same content. It got stale, and PT has a lot to offer, not to mention ST also had content. I want variety, not the same era dominating the whole game.

As for Ahsoka, I wasn't sure what to think of her. But by Season 2, I was hooked and Ahsoka's character was growing on me. By the end, I liked the character. But to be honest, I'm more pumped for her Fulcrum Ahsoka outfit for OT.

Imagine Ahsoka vs Vader in OT era content! That Rebels Season 2 finale where they face off is awesome and some of the best Star Wars in recent memory.
  • Here's the PS Blog post for December's top downloads on PS Store. Battlefront 2 was #5 retail game. Celebration Edition was #3 paid DLC.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/01/07/playstation-store-decembers-top-downloads-2/
  • Ewoks deserve a new hunt map
    aev9ciaxg576.jpg
    I Hear Voices In My Head, They Council Me, They Understand, They Talk To Me
  • BucksawBoushh
    6250 posts Member
    edited January 21
    NoriNori wrote: »
    Ewoks deserve a new hunt map
    aev9ciaxg576.jpg

Survivors of Endor should be used for Blast and HVV at the very least and Ewoks should be playable Infiltrators on all Endor maps. Wasted assets.
  • We got Luke's ceremony skin back in October didn't we?
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Feelee16 wrote: »

A rat did it
  • NoriNori wrote: »
    Ewoks deserve a new hunt map
    aev9ciaxg576.jpg

I think we do need more hunt modes. The old Battlefront 2 had a lot of them. I never played them back then, but I recently saw a comparison video of this game and the old one. The subject of hunt modes came up, and he had footage of a Wampa hunt mode going. LOL!! It looked hilarious. I'd play hunt modes a lot more in this game if there was more than one mode with 2 maps. I like your Jawa hunt idea, Wampa hunt, Geonosis bug hunt, maybe a Gungan hunt LOL!!
    If you can believe some random guy on the internet about mystery leaks, how come you can't believe my mystery leak that its not going to happen?

Well, do you work for DICE? Because if you definitely have the inside scoops now, you can tell us everything that's coming before they make the official annoucement.

Be our new Some_Info!

I’m pretty sure imperial royal guards are coming as OT infiltrators

Though the Royal guards don't wield blaster pistols full time... it's the opposite, they use their force pikes as their primary weapon, and an occasional blaster pistol... i don't think they'll be Imperial infiltrators, they don't really fit that role or name anyhow, since they're defenders, guardians, not infiltrating rebel bases or anything. In which this would open the door to a fourth melee reinforcement class that is much needed and would include Royal guards, Magnaguards, jedi temple guards or clone shock troopers, and so and and so forth..... so that way it's even between the classes, so four basic trooper classes and four reinforcement classes.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

Agreed

I here ya..... i used to love the clone wars show, i watched it over and over again, i also loved Rebels, and in some aspects liked it better than the clone wars....... but i've been kinda chased away from the show, i hate it now more than i have ever before, because of certain arguments, comments and whatnot.... or people acting like the clone wars/PT content is all that this game is about, which it's not, people need to accept the facts.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Though
    Grievous15 wrote: »

Agreed

I here ya..... i used to love the clone wars show, i watched it over and over again, i also loved Rebels, and in some aspects liked it better than the clone wars....... but i've been kinda chased away from the show, i hate it now more than i have ever before, because of certain arguments, comments and whatnot.... or people acting like the clone wars/PT content is all that this game is about, which it's not, people need to accept the facts.

Though the clone wars will still always have a place in my heart, but i came to somewhat hate it when i got involved with these forums.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

• I used to let internet forums dictate to a degree like that, but not for years. Never for Star Wars anyway, but for other things. It's just not worth it for a bunch of screen names you likely never will see in real life lol.

Even when these forums were at their most toxic, and threads like this were a daily common occurrence, I would just step back and leave the forum until the next major update.

Pretty much the best thing I've read all day. +1
  • NoriNori wrote: »
    Jawas Hunt mode Idea:
    dfpvq1ycggxa.jpg
    Jawas are lurking inside a First Order facility trying to find something useful then they found BB8 and then they need to escape away from the First order at the end of the game(if jawas escape) there will be a scene with Poe asking jawas to give bb8 back.

This need to happen!
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Though

Agreed

Though the clone wars will still always have a place in my heart, but i came to somewhat hate it when i got involved with these forums.

I used to let internet forums dictate to a degree like that, but not for years. Never for Star Wars anyway, but for other things. It's just not worth it for a bunch of screen names you likely never will see in real life lol.

Even when these forums were at their most toxic, and threads like this were a daily common occurrence, I would just step back and leave the forum until the next major update.

When you say “threads likes this” are you referring to threads that are requesting OT content? OH! The horror! :D
  • ArchAngeL_777
    2591 posts Member
    edited January 22
    Though

Agreed

I used to let internet forums dictate to a degree like that, but not for years. Never for Star Wars anyway, but for other things. It's just not worth it for a bunch of screen names you likely never will see in real life lol.

When you say “threads likes this” are you referring to threads that are requesting OT content? OH! The horror! :D

OP apparently got himself banned so that about sums up what I'm talking about. His follow up posts were ragging PT content and DICE "poor decisions". So there you go. I guess he must have had a history of it.
  • What about an Asymmetrical mode with vader inside a rebel ship and rebels must escape.

bcvjokd86o0z.jpg
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Though

Agreed

OP apparently got himself banned so that about sums up what I'm talking about. His follow up posts were ragging PT content and DICE "poor decisions". So there you go. I guess he must have had a history of it.

Wrong on all accounts. Not why he was banned. But I won’t be discussing moderation per the forums rules.
  • AccurateThings
    1015 posts Member
    edited January 22
    Though

Agreed

OP got banned because one of your kind got him banned by telling the mods
  • Damn.

ArchAngeL_777 got all these kids in here FUMING with his facts... Well done sir.
    I am an Interspecies reviewer in training.