criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront 2 Discord for Forum Players

Prev1
anidriX
1747 posts Member
edited April 2
Hey everyone

We have created a discord server for Battlefront 2 forum players. Anyone who wants to join can do so regardless of your platform. Once you do, be sure to request your roles in the role-request text channel so we can assign you to the correct platform you are on plus we also have some roles for other games.

Invitation link:
UPDATE 01/04/20: Invitation link has been removed due to a lot of non-forum users joining after finding it via Google searches. For joining, send me a PM.
Post edited by anidriX on

Replies

• Is this the same Discord server as the Star Wars Battlefront reddit discord server? IE: https://discordapp.com/invite/battlefront <- this one? If not, who are you?
  • anidriX
    1747 posts Member
    Is this the same Discord server as the Star Wars Battlefront reddit discord server? IE: https://discordapp.com/invite/battlefront <- this one? If not, who are you?

No, this one is strictly for players in this Forum. Initially it was a PC-only server but now there are players for the 3 platforms.
    As for who I am, I’m just a player who suggested and volunteered to create a Discord server when @CC_1010 made a thread to find some PC players back in November.
  • Is this the same Discord server as the Star Wars Battlefront reddit discord server? IE: https://discordapp.com/invite/battlefront <- this one? If not, who are you?

No this one just started. It is fourm users only as of rn. We are much smaller at about 20 members
  • I'm in it 👍
  • Dead server
  • CC_1010
    3538 posts Member
    Dead server

Nah we are pretty active actually!
  • anidriX
    1747 posts Member
    Dead server

No, it’s not. We just started. And to be honest I prefer it to remain small with only known players from the forum than to have a thousand from reddit.
  • I'm also there! Great way for us to find players to play with!
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • hsf_
    1988 posts Member
    Discord is awful. I'd rather use Mumble or Skype than Discord and that's saying something!
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Discord is awful. I'd rather use Mumble or Skype than Discord and that's saying something!

I think its more easier with discord to set up a party and also voice chat.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• hsf_
    1988 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »

Every single discord server I've been invited too(irrespective of what game it's for), has always ended up with foul imagery in the chat 24/7. Hardly anyone ever uses it for voice comms either in my experience, they just lurk in the chat sections.

I miss the good old days of Ventrilo.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

It ain't for the faint of heart.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • anidriX
    1747 posts Member

Every single discord server I've been invited too(irrespective of what game it's for), has always ended up with foul imagery in the chat 24/7. Hardly anyone ever uses it for voice comms either in my experience, they just lurk in the chat sections.

Right now, we are slightly above 20 members and the general chat is mostly regular conversation. There are a few images here and there but not much. Plus the idea is for it to remain for only forum members which decreases the possibility of meme spam that a server with 1000 players would have.
  • Let's keep this thread on topic.
  • The problem is mostly that strange **** need to provide a telephone number. Bewildering.
  • anidriX
    1747 posts Member
    bump.
  • DiamondxStyles
    2335 posts Member
    edited February 7
    I heard there were Goats in here 👀 shooteth inviteth

I remember this discussion 🤔

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Found the link 🤪

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• anidriX wrote: »

Right now, we are slightly above 20 members and the general chat is mostly regular conversation. There are a few images here and there but not much. Plus the idea is for it to remain for only forum members which decreases the possibility of meme spam that a server with 1000 players would have.

Sounds ideal. Always hated joining servers with thousands of people and not knowing anyone. That Reddit Discord was so bloated it would always freeze my computer screen 😬
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Is it game chat mainly? I dont want to join a server where I'm going to hear about Ahsoka all the time :joy:

You’re in a chat that talks about her more than we do LOL.
  • 2000sGuy wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »

Sounds ideal. Always hated joining servers with thousands of people and not knowing anyone. That Reddit Discord was so bloated it would always freeze my computer screen 😬

Bruh you joined our server with a different name to spam LOL.
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Is it game chat mainly? I dont want to join a server where I'm going to hear about Ahsoka all the time :joy:

What are you on? Im in one discord which is my old clan, 41st battalion. Unless you have access to my discord of course
    PSN: ibrajoker59

7ci02499kna5.jpg

xdl4ntejhzg3.jpg

pm6pvwxcutt8.jpg

2oy1lfy8y2r6.jpg

vyk15nq6ay94.png

What are you on? Im in one discord which is my old clan, 41st battalion. Unless you have access to my discord of course

1. You were in it
    2. The current chat you’re in talks about her more than we do

7ci02499kna5.jpg

xdl4ntejhzg3.jpg

pm6pvwxcutt8.jpg

2oy1lfy8y2r6.jpg

vyk15nq6ay94.png

👑
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    edited February 8

1. You were in it
    2. The current chat you’re in talks about her more than we do

When?

Edit: oh the old server with thiago? I left it
    PSN: ibrajoker59

I dont recall ever joining your server with the intent to spam.
    What are you referring to?
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
    2000sGuy wrote: »

Bruh. Lying isn’t a good look, so you didn’t join our server?

Did I join your server? Yes
    But check the log for when I joined.

I was in there like a week before Rom’s trolling brigade showed up. Even commented and caused no problems prior to that.
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • anidriX
    1747 posts Member

I was in there like a week before Rom’s trolling brigade showed up. Even commented and caused no problems prior to that.

Under what name?
  • anidriX wrote: »

Under what name?

Im in alot of different servers and change my name frequently, so you’ll have to excuse the different names.

When I joined I had my user as Zupreme Leader Znork. You might have noticed last week here on the forums I played with a “Znork” persona.
    When your amazing meme gets removed for absolutely no reason whatsoever😞

Znork undertsands your pain, my boy
    qpzxhn70sogl.gif
    I even commented in your server a few times in you server prior to

I just changed my discord name back to 2000sGuy right now so that you can check your log and see for yourself
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • I would officially like to say I'm squashing all beef with the KoG. This whole thing is absurd. You can all dislike me, that's fine, but I harbor no ill will toward any of you. Even Nien Numb😘 at the end of the day this is a video game and we're all adults.
  • I would officially like to say I'm squashing all beef with the KoG. This whole thing is absurd. You can all dislike me, that's fine, but I harbor no ill will toward any of you. Even Nien Numb😘 at the end of the day this is a video game and we're all adults.

7gd6ohu2u0mb.jpeg

7gd6ohu2u0mb.jpeg

phlcvtmm7og3.jpg
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited February 10

You don’t enjoy sharing adult material with high schoolers either?

4z4u3tmt4r2m.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »

You don’t enjoy sharing adult material with high schoolers either?

4z4u3tmt4r2m.gif

3f6439pkiob1.jpg

• ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    So hows it cooking there?
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

It's going well. We just held the trial to figure out who amongst us didn't like Ahsoka. Was very successful in my opinion.
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

It's going well. We just held the trial to figure out who amongst us didn't like Ahsoka. Was very successful in my opinion.

You didn't invite me as a key witness for a fun who is it trial?! That genuinely hurts
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Whodunnit
    5672 posts Member

You didn't invite me as a key witness for a fun who is it trial?! That genuinely hurts

The Whodunnit trial?
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • IXPrometheusXI
    2791 posts Member
    edited March 5

Nah there was no trial. Imagine how lame and pathetic that would be.
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    edited March 5

Well that was a bit of an unnaturally sour response

In that case
    rrm0ahD.gif

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

Well that was a bit of an unnaturally sour response

In that case
    rrm0ahD.gif

Yeah it was weird, yesterday a user named Alan ackbar with a Jeff goldblum profile pic 🤭 came into our server claiming to be warfare killer 41, But the same individual had also come in on February 2nd with you to troll our server. Makes one wonder why such an individual has nothing better to do...
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    Yeah it was weird, yesterday a user named Alan ackbar with a Jeff goldblum profile pic 🤭 came into our server claiming to be warfare killer 41, But the same individual had also come in on February 2nd with you to troll our server. Makes one wonder why such an individual has nothing better to do...

Oh hey Alan Ackbar was in there? I haven't seen him in ages, not since he got banned I think it was like back in 2017? And you guys kicked him? That's pretty rude he was probably just imitating warfare as a prank because they were pretty close back in the day he probably thought warfare was there and was going to call him out on it for a laugh, lol

Now if your talking about Feb that was probably Mastahpeece that came up with us to visit and then yall freaked out about too much posting happening at once,, lol so about everything else

giphy.gif

Like jeez man thats ancient history haha
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    @Lawnmow3rMan @IXPrometheusXI @TheStickman So is our meme war off? :'(
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending

I was only waiting for you to make the next move.
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member

I was only waiting for you to make the next move.

3rtvmu.jpg

Laxness is the pathway to losing the touch of the memes
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • I posted on the meme thread already accepting the challenge.
  • ROMG4
    4700 posts Member
    I posted on the meme thread already accepting the challenge.

You haven't done anything, he who accepts the challenge must post in response and I've already made a dozen memes since then

"I sense your feeeeear"
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending