criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Best Battlefront player's

Prev13
Okay lol, so I joined these forums in 2017 but I didn't really do much since, however I did see an old forum post where people were talking about the best battlefront 1&2 player's.
I was thinking this still could be a relevant topic.
So guy's/gal's.
Who do you think are the best battlefront player's?
P.S All Platforms

Replies

• CT_93921 wrote: »
    The true MLG best player ever hero’s of this game are the officers who spend the match refreshing team mates abilities as soon as they’ve just seen one used. That’s the type of player I aspire to be

Don't we all xD.But in this case we are talking about general skills with heros and infantry play ect..
  • I'm the best player in this game.
  • p9meza53fiyu.gif
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • For an Xbox player, there are many who are very good players, but their is no one that stands out to me. All of the really good players are essentially doing the same thing.

• Obviously the best players are the ones at the top of the leaderbo- oh wait it’s an anakin nvm
  • People that actually help kill and prevent me from getting molested by a hero I will shower with Officer buffs and give my life for.
  • CC_1010
    3531 posts Member
    edited January 21
    HvV- People that protect their team mates and change tactics when the situation calls for it. Team play wins over personal skill 80% of the time. I also really like people that can play blasters(besides Iden Bossk and palpatine lol).
  • players that are helping their team are the best in my opinion
  • I’m the best HvV player
  • CC_1010
    3531 posts Member
    MMGmind wrote: »
    I’m the best HvV player

We all are lol
  • No no Xbox is my field. Honestly there is only two persons I fear it’s ElegantDough and YoungBloodYRN there are too strong...
  • MMGmind wrote: »
    No no Xbox is my field. Honestly there is only two persons I fear it’s ElegantDough and YoungBloodYRN there are too strong...

My boys ❤️
    Confidence born of ignorance
    No no Xbox is my field. Honestly there is only two persons I fear it’s ElegantDough and YoungBloodYRN there are too strong...

I've played Youngblood and he's insanely good. I've heard ElegantDough is the best HvV. SadderJoker is also one of the best I've seen and another friend Drittix is STUPID good at GA(also HvV). Also heard lagless and Optimize though I don't think I've played either one. This is Xbox btw

I've played Youngblood and he's insanely good. I've heard ElegantDough is the best HvV. SadderJoker is also one of the best I've seen and another friend Drittix is STUPID good at GA(also HvV). Also heard lagless and Optimize though I don't think I've played either one. This is Xbox btw

Blood doesn’t play too much anymore, but he was, by far, the most mechanically skilled player I knew. To land that many headshots on console shouldn’t be legal.

Dough also doesn’t play as much anymore, but I would title him the best HvV player. Not because he’s insane mechanically, but because of his decision making. My favourite person to play 4v4’s with.

You’re far too kind. I mostly abuse OP heroes, but I’m okay.

Drit is a solid player. Cool guy and I enjoy playing GA with him.

Lag/Opt pretty well only play 4v4’s now, so you’ll likely never run into them (unless you set up a game). Also good players.

Blood doesn’t play too much anymore, but he was, by far, the most mechanically skilled player I knew. To land that many headshots on console shouldn’t be legal.

Dough also doesn’t play as much anymore, but I would title him the best HvV player. Not because he’s insane mechanically, but because of his decision making. My favourite person to play 4v4’s with.

You’re far too kind. I mostly abuse OP heroes, but I’m okay.

Drit is a solid player. Cool guy and I enjoy playing GA with him.

Lag/Opt pretty well only play 4v4’s now, so you’ll likely never run into them (unless you set up a game). Also good players.

Understandable. I don't play nearly as much anymore either. Especially with MW and the new Handsome Jack DLC for BL3. As far as 4v4s I'd like em more if we had private games, you know, like literally every other MP game out there. I just don't like the process it takes to end up in the same game.
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    The true MLG best player ever hero’s of this game are the officers who spend the match refreshing team mates abilities as soon as they’ve just seen one used. That’s the type of player I aspire to be

Funny! You should start another thread.
  • Dash wrote: »
    The best players are those that selflessly do everything they can for their team to get the win. Sacrifice plays with heroes, holding the line, flanking enemy squads, applying pressure, situational awareness and knowing when to rotate to stop a push. Those players that in a split second decide to make the play to help everyone out knowing they'll be forced to respawn for the actions they're about to take to stop something from happening to their team, THOSE are the best players.

Doesn't matter if you're a terrible shot, or not literally the most skillful player out there, if you can do all of the above, you're the best in my eyes. Because you do what you do for the team, not just for an imaginary leaderboard spot.

💯😎👍

Come back bro
  • Dash
    11742 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    The best players are those that selflessly do everything they can for their team to get the win. Sacrifice plays with heroes, holding the line, flanking enemy squads, applying pressure, situational awareness and knowing when to rotate to stop a push. Those players that in a split second decide to make the play to help everyone out knowing they'll be forced to respawn for the actions they're about to take to stop something from happening to their team, THOSE are the best players.

Doesn't matter if you're a terrible shot, or not literally the most skillful player out there, if you can do all of the above, you're the best in my eyes. Because you do what you do for the team, not just for an imaginary leaderboard spot.

💯😎👍

Come back bro

cxyihkwe93k5.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Kuvox
    131 posts Member
    Best players? Anyone with "TTV" in their name, of course. They're all amazing and never rage quit when you kill their Palpatine, Anakin, Luke, Kylo or Vader.
    Palpatine hunter
  • Nugmragn wrote: »
    CT_93921 wrote: »

Funny! You should start another thread.

Why’s that?
  • @Relmets is up there as one of the best players on PS4.
  • Dash
    11742 posts Member
    @Relmets is up there as one of the best players on PS4.

💯

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

Legolas79391 to bad he's banned

Just a friend recognizing his friend right? 😉

#ISeeYou

Yeah kinda sorta. He's definitely the most skilled player I've ever run across.
  • This will be for ps4.

I won't do GA sense GA players don't stand out as much to me but I will say seal team 69 is the best group of GA players.

For HvV it has to be:

1. Kromindor

2. ProdigyKiller323

3. Xplodingsushi

4. Legolas79391

5. I_L0S_ANGELES_I

6. ubloodystupidguy

To me those are the goats and stand out above everyone else that I frequently play with some others could of made this list but just barely didn't make it, don't play hardly anymore, or don't play with me enough.

Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN: unit900000 Xbox gamer tag: MetaltronXII
  • Kuvox wrote: »
    Best players? Anyone with "TTV" in their name, of course. They're all amazing and never rage quit when you kill their Palpatine, Anakin, Luke, Kylo or Vader.

Lol what's the deal with TTV ??? Why do they suck do bad? Every last one of them
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    This will be for ps4.

I won't do GA sense GA players don't stand out as much to me but I will say seal team 69 is the best group of GA players.

For HvV it has to be:

1. Kromindor

2. ProdigyKiller323

3. Xplodingsushi

4. Legolas79391

5. I_L0S_ANGELES_I

6. ubloodystupidguy

To me those are the goats and stand out above everyone else that I frequently play with some others could of made this list but just barely didn't make it, don't play hardly anymore, or don't play with me enough.

You forgot above the number 1 slot. SWO/MYR-Dave, IcedFreon, Tryhard_Gam1ng, luckafrei and COMMANDER-BLAKAY
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    This will be for ps4.

For HvV it has to be:

1. Kromindor

2. ProdigyKiller323

3. Xplodingsushi

4. Legolas79391

5. I_L0S_ANGELES_I

6. ubloodystupidguy

You forgot above the number 1 slot. SWO/MYR-Dave, IcedFreon, Tryhard_Gam1ng, luckafrei and COMMANDER-BLAKAY

Judging from the gameplay you post everywhere and in every comment, you’ve got a long way to go before you’re above them.
  • We've beaten what you all call the "best" numerous times
    unit900000 wrote: »
    This will be for ps4.

For HvV it has to be:

1. Kromindor

2. ProdigyKiller323

3. Xplodingsushi

4. Legolas79391

5. I_L0S_ANGELES_I

6. ubloodystupidguy

Just realized those names. They're sissies that would constantly run. Especially Kromindor and Los Angeles
  • SadderJoker
    2457 posts Member
    edited January 21
    IcedFreon wrote: »
    We've beaten what you all call the "best" numerous times

I find it very unlikely you’ve beaten them in a fair match.

Perhaps you can link some more videos of you beating them? You’re not usually this hesitant to spam gameplay.
  • CC_1010
    3531 posts Member

Show us some gameplay this is interesting

Perhaps you can link some more videos of you beating them? You’re not usually this hesitant to spam gameplay.

What was Los Angeles older name? It's old footage I'll have to find. Back when the target system was around

For some reason I'm reminded of the guy who said "all lagless can do is block"

For some reason I'm reminded of the guy who said "all lagless can do is block"

There’s a few people that have said that.

When they finally agree to 4v4, it’s fun seeing their reactions when he takes top spot.

What was Los Angeles older name? It's old footage I'll have to find. Back when the target system was around

I play my PS4 like once a month, so I’m not certain.

Should play with or against us sometime then. I would like to see why you're getting praise

Should play with or against us sometime then. I would like to see why you're getting praise

Because I’m good at the game, lol. I just prefer my Xbox.

Sure, I’m sure I can convince Krome and them to 4v4 you with me.
    Knew this would happen. Always comes down to "Measuring Sabers" on the forums. 🙄

🤣

Competition is fun.

Nothing wrong with contesting the claims of others. Besides, finding new people to 4v4 will forever be more fun than playing bots in HvV.
  • Dash
    11742 posts Member
    edited January 21
    Knew this would happen. Always comes down to "Measuring Sabers" on the forums. 🙄

🤣

Competition is fun.

Nothing wrong with contesting the claims of others. Besides, finding new people to 4v4 will forever be more fun than playing bots in HvV.

No doubt about that. It just gets funnier every time.

Were you here about a year ago when some kid exploded here about the one time he got Force pushed out of bounds on Bespin!?

He straight up called the guy out, challenged him, then the dude recorded pushing him off the edge again, and posted on the same thread. That guy was never seen again. 🤣

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

🤣

Competition is fun.

Were you here about a year ago when some kid exploded here about the one time he got Force pushed out of bounds on Bespin!?

He straight up called the guy out, challenged him, then the dude recorded pushing him off the edge again, and posted on the same thread. That guy was never seen again. 🤣

I enjoy it. I don’t get to worked up, but it’s fun seeing who’s out there.

Lmao, no, I don’t recall seeing that. Though, I wish I had.
  • Raylol is the best
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Dash
    11742 posts Member
    Raylol is the best

Raylol is the G.O.A.T. albeit in his world, out in the Outer Rim etc. But he was entertaining. No doubt.

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Raylol is the best

Now that's a name I've not heard in a very long time... Best hvv player to ever live

Lmao I highly doubt that but I can setup a 4v4 if you want to put your money where your mouth is.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN: unit900000 Xbox gamer tag: MetaltronXII
  • Dash
    11742 posts Member

🤣

Competition is fun.

I enjoy it. I don’t get to worked up, but it’s fun seeing who’s out there.

Lmao, no, I don’t recall seeing that. Though, I wish I had.

You would have loved it lol. It was like at 3 am eastern man. Like it just happened, he posted about it, other dude shows up, accepts challenge, records rematch, and gives the finishing blow by sharing the clip of him doing the exact same thing lol. Majestic AF. 😎👍

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Raylol is the best

Now that's a name I've not heard in a very long time... Best hvv player to ever live

We should be so humbled by his true skill and mastery of HvV.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif