criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Really? ANOTHER Anakin nerf? Absolutely pathetic.

Replies

• Exactly who are the cry babies that need to get good?

I am seeing a lot of crying going on.

I don’t know, maybe it’s people like you who can’t handle a character whose has had 5 major nerfs?

Ha! Ha! good one. Who said I can't handle him? I am just honest that is all.

Anakin's number of nerfs makes no difference. He was literally a demi-god when released. Then they tip toed around nerfing him for a long time.

The exact nerfs have not even been announced yet. he will likely go from super-easy mode to just easy mode.
  • Exactly who are the cry babies that need to get good?

I am seeing a lot of crying going on.

It’s the people on these forums, youtubers, (and users on reddit apparently) who get beat by an Anakin because most of the sweats main him and cry when they get killed. For example SwanyPlays absolutely cries like a baby about Anakin’s ability ragdoll people and says it’s the most OP thing in the game. Last I check, the best CC ability in the game was Vader’s choke, which is now getting a buff. But because he’s got 80k subs his crybaby words carry more weight. And that’s just one example. Anakin is riddled with bugs that should’ve been the priority. Palpatine absolutely needed his nerf. I would’ve swapped the damage nerf to basic lightning for stamina drain to sabers but it is what it is. Right now, Leia and her overhaul needs to be the priority in terms of hero tweaking. Not beating up the light side because people cry for nerfs.
  • Rey is a Skywalker, not Ahsoka.

dd1to4lqrifk.gif

Yes I know. But Ahsoka is my favorite character with Anakin a close second so I just combined the two lol
  • I'm kind of exaggerating? Ha! Ha! Another good one.

The nerfs aren't even listed what they will be exactly and the sky is falling.

'Against troopers' is mentioned. Currently the LS is more powerful in GA. If you have a good ANAKIN and another good hero, your team can just destroy or completely stop the other team depending on the objective.

There are no troopers in HVV.

• anidriX
    1745 posts Member
    I'm kind of exaggerating? Ha! Ha! Another good one.

'Against troopers' is mentioned. Currently the LS is more powerful in GA. If you have a good ANAKIN and another good hero, your team can just destroy or completely stop the other team depending on the objective.

They said "around his star cards" and damage to troopers. Star cards affect equally against both troopers and heroes so if they nerf a card, say Massive Strikes or Raw Strength, that will also affect him in HvV.
  • Anakin should have his base stamina increased and his damage boost card nerfed by adding stamina drain
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    Look, I've got my issues with Anakin myself. The double (sometimes triple) knockdown/stun combo from him is absurd, especially as a Blaster, and I'm surprised that for Massive Strikes they didn't implement the system they had from Grievous. I like the idea that cards that increase/improve one aspect of an ability do have a downside, and higher stamina costs for running a card that increases your damage output seemed like a perfect idea. Oh well.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • anidriX wrote: »

They said "around his star cards" and damage to troopers. Star cards affect equally against both troopers and heroes so if they nerf a card, say Massive Strikes or Raw Strength, that will also affect him in HvV.

Could also imply just trimming down his ability non hero damage and reworking Massive Strikes to either have some kinda downside like Sith Training or having to build the damage up like Luke's Intensify.

Won't really know everything going on till we see the patch notes.
  • I'm kind of exaggerating? Ha! Ha! Another good one.

No, you are exaggerating. Anakin, while he is easier to play than others, is not laughably easy to play as. Yes, you can destroy with a good Anakin AND another good hero. But you can’t do it completely by yourself, not anymore at least. And what if the enemy also has a good hero? Or two good heroes? You act as if Anakin is completely unstoppable. He’s not, just very powerful. Like Vader, Luke and Kylo.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Look, I've got my issues with Anakin myself. The double (sometimes triple) knockdown/stun combo from him is absurd, especially as a Blaster, and I'm surprised that for Massive Strikes they didn't implement the system they had from Grievous. I like the idea that cards that increase/improve one aspect of an ability do have a downside, and higher stamina costs for running a card that increases your damage output seemed like a perfect idea. Oh well.

Cards should be improvements. They shouldn’t weaken you. Grievous needs that stamina cost taken away to be honest. The idea is cool for a single player game, but for multiplayer, that shouldn’t be the case.

If they nerf massive strikes from 150 to 145 dmg, its hardly a nerf to hvv, and its a nerf to GA since he wont be able to OHK troopers.
    But i think we should first see what are those nerfs Guilaurme was talking about.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• b6nxahfoo3io.gif
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif

If they nerf massive strikes from 150 to 145 dmg, its hardly a nerf to hvv, and its a nerf to GA since he wont be able to OHK troopers.
    But i think we should first see what are those nerfs Guilaurme was talking about.

It think they’re going to remove his OHK potential towards troopers by nerfing his cards.

I imagine Raw Strength, All of Them, and Massive Strikes will al be tweaked so that their respective inputs deal <150 damage.
    Confidence born of ignorance

It think they’re going to remove his OHK potential towards troopers by nerfing his cards.

I imagine Raw Strength, All of Them, and Massive Strikes will al be tweaked so that their respective inputs deal <150 damage.

If they nerf those cards, i think the lesser evil choice would be to nerf All of them and Massive strikes, cuz if they nerf Raw strenght, that will be a hard nerf, since he needs his AoE dmg more in HvV and GA. All of them is not used in HvV either way, and a 5 dmg nerf to Massive strike wont change much in hvv as well.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• 5hfsdpzqda20.jpeg

Jesus Christ lol.

If they nerf those cards, i think the lesser evil choice would be to nerf All of them and Massive strikes, cuz if they nerf Raw strenght, that will be a hard nerf, since he needs his AoE dmg more in HvV and GA. All of them is not used in HvV either way, and a 5 dmg nerf to Massive strike wont change much in hvv as well.

That’s just my prediction, but we’ll see.

95% of Ani players are using Massive Strikes and Raw Strength, so I’m sure those will get brought down.

These nerfs likely won’t do much for HvV, but again, we’ll have to see.

If they nerf those I'm done with Anakin. I'll move to Luke or Obi-Wan.

Just play Luke. He’s already at Ani’s level. He’ll completely overshadow him now.

Just play Luke. He’s already at Ani’s level. He’ll completely overshadow him now.

They'll probably nerf him too, so I'll play as Obi-Wan as well.

I’m sure Luke will be nerfed soon. Probably around the same time Vader gets buffed again.

I’m sure Luke will be nerfed soon. Probably around the same time Vader gets buffed again.

Obi-Wan is actually really good, got a 65 killstreak on 3rd phase Naboo only.

Smh....such a scrub 🤦‍♂️
  • moistboii wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »

Smh....such a scrub 🤦‍♂️

Lol bruh
  • Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif
  • Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

You made a couple errors in your spelling, so I fixed it:
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is still the Chosen One because he said so at the end of the movie. The Chosen One is not Rey Palpatine. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Leave heroes alone. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • polarition wrote: »
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is still the Chosen One because he said so at the end of the movie. The Chosen One is not Rey Palpatine. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Leave heroes alone. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

I’ve never heard of any Jedi living inside of Anakin? Even Ahsoka lives inside of Rey. I would say she is very much tHe cHoSeN oNe. Sorry Annie, time to take a seat and watch Rey dominate all that is the Force.
  • polarition
    2361 posts Member
    edited January 24
    polarition wrote: »
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

I’ve never heard of any Jedi living inside of Anakin? Even Ahsoka lives inside of Rey. I would say she is very much tHe cHoSeN oNe. Sorry Annie, time to take a seat and watch Rey dominate all that is the Force.

I'm pretty sure they were just talking about the Force...

She's not some kind of Jedi Avatar...
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

I can’t believe people like this exist.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

Inside of her, they are. I mean, it says so right in the movie? They’re in there.

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

Jedi living inside her? They were there literally for like a minute and then they were gone. You know that could have happened to literally any Jedi if the situation called for it? Anakin, on Mortis, Overpowered two celestials, being far more powerful than Palpatine could hope to imagine becoming, after unlocking his full potential, briefly.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

Inside of her, they are. I mean, it says so right in the movie? They’re in there.

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

When Jedi die.... they go into the Force....

They're not physically inside her.....

They were talking to her.... through the Force...

Because she is a Jedi....

72aob7b857pp.png
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on forums asked for an Anakin nerf. It really is ridiculous...

We didnt ask to mess with Bossk either but that didnt stop them.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Someone needs to know their Star Wars lore lol.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Are you talking about me or...?

72aob7b857pp.png

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Them. Not you.
  • Anakin will soon join the ranks of Crap Jedi along with Yoda.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Them. Not you.

Oh okay lol cause I was like that IS Star Wars lore

72aob7b857pp.png
  • Not if this forum has anything to say about it.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

OMG did you even see the movie? They’re inside of her. All of them. Yoda is in there too. I heard him and Maul. JJ confirmed Rey as the Chosen One.
  • polarition
    2361 posts Member
    edited January 24

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

OMG did you even see the movie? They’re inside of her. All of them. Yoda is in there too. I heard him and Maul. JJ confirmed Rey as the Chosen One.

He literally identifies Anakin as being the Chosen One....

At the Rise of Skywalker panel.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • The solution I see is simple and please try to get Dice to see this comment. Make HVV nerfs and Trooper nerfs separate. I myself only really play hero modes and for the most part, there is a balance with some exceptions Ie: Leia but these nerf in regards to whining troopers make certain heroes way worse in HVV than in trooper modes. Furthermore, while I don't really play trooper modes a hero should be able to squad wipe 4-6 troopers easy enough, stop whining and complaining that Anakin the Chosen one wipes your squadron, it should be genuinely difficult to kill heroes without a hero from your team or special reinforcements.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Thanks for the clarification. I totally thought that they were all PHYSICALLY inside of Rey, making her the Chosen One. It was all metaphorical. I stand corrected.

7ogfatrf3mum.gif

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Thanks for the clarification. I totally thought that they were all PHYSICALLY inside of Rey, making her the Chosen One. It was all metaphorical. I stand corrected.

7ogfatrf3mum.gif

You're welcome

72aob7b857pp.png
  • Actually happy to see some outrage here and numerous threads absoteluly rioting over another nerf to Anakin.
    Not that it would make a difference tho, don't think the hero designer listens to anyone outside of his Twitter followers.

It's true that it's mostly streamers and youtubers who constantly bi**** and moan about Anakin even after numerous nerfs.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

This dude is a troll. Let’s just let the troll talk to themselves.
  • OcDoc
    2155 posts Member
    Late to the party, but have my pitchfork in hand...

The Anakin nerf is a bad idea!

It would only work if LS gets some other buffs and I don’t mean those team support ones either. I mean legit damage causing buffs.

I am not saying LS is trash. What I am saying is Anakin is critical to LS success in HvV. Other characters require his ability to manage certain dark side characters. This could seriously break that mode.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Late to the party, but have my pitchfork in hand...

The Anakin nerf is a bad idea!

It would only work if LS gets some other buffs and I don’t mean those team support ones either. I mean legit damage causing buffs.

I am not saying LS is trash. What I am saying is Anakin is critical to LS success in HvV. Other characters require his ability to manage certain dark side characters. This could seriously break that mode.

Devs don’t care. At this point I’m fairly certain they don’t play their own game.
    “Yeah let’s nerf the LS crutch for the 6th time no big deal”
    “SLAP THAT PUPPY IN THERE”.
    Pretty much how balancing goes there