criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Really? ANOTHER Anakin nerf? Absolutely pathetic.

13Next

Replies

• polarition wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

You made a couple errors in your spelling, so I fixed it:
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is still the Chosen One because he said so at the end of the movie. The Chosen One is not Rey Palpatine. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Leave heroes alone. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

I’ve never heard of any Jedi living inside of Anakin? Even Ahsoka lives inside of Rey. I would say she is very much tHe cHoSeN oNe. Sorry Annie, time to take a seat and watch Rey dominate all that is the Force.

I'm pretty sure they were just talking about the Force...

She's not some kind of Jedi Avatar...

Inside of her, they are. I mean, it says so right in the movie? They’re in there.

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

When Jedi die.... they go into the Force....

They're not physically inside her.....

They were talking to her.... through the Force...

Because she is a Jedi....

OMG did you even see the movie? They’re inside of her. All of them. Yoda is in there too. I heard him and Maul. JJ confirmed Rey as the Chosen One.

He literally identifies Anakin as being the Chosen One....

At the Rise of Skywalker panel.

This dude is a troll. Let’s just let the troll talk to themselves.

Please don't call my girlfriend a troll. Thank you.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Late to the party, but have my pitchfork in hand...

The Anakin nerf is a bad idea!

It would only work if LS gets some other buffs and I don’t mean those team support ones either. I mean legit damage causing buffs.

I am not saying LS is trash. What I am saying is Anakin is critical to LS success in HvV. Other characters require his ability to manage certain dark side characters. This could seriously break that mode.

Devs don’t care. At this point I’m fairly certain they don’t play their own game.
    “Yeah let’s nerf the LS crutch for the 6th time no big deal”
    “SLAP THAT PUPPY IN THERE”.
    Pretty much how balancing goes there

Probably how it actually happens.
    Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is no longer the Chosen One. The Chosen One is Rey Skywalker. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Nerf Annie and buff Rey. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

Please realize and respect that as of December 20th, 2019, Anakin is still the Chosen One because he said so at the end of the movie. The Chosen One is not Rey Palpatine. All of the Jedi live inside of her. She will rise. Leave heroes alone. Respect the Force. Respect the Balance.

I’ve never heard of any Jedi living inside of Anakin? Even Ahsoka lives inside of Rey. I would say she is very much tHe cHoSeN oNe. Sorry Annie, time to take a seat and watch Rey dominate all that is the Force.

Inside of her, they are. I mean, it says so right in the movie? They’re in there.

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

OMG did you even see the movie? They’re inside of her. All of them. Yoda is in there too. I heard him and Maul. JJ confirmed Rey as the Chosen One.

He literally identifies Anakin as being the Chosen One....

At the Rise of Skywalker panel.

This dude is a troll. Let’s just let the troll talk to themselves.

I figured like a while back. I just wanted to see what would happen.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png

It would only work if LS gets some other buffs and I don’t mean those team support ones either. I mean legit damage causing buffs.

I am not saying LS is trash. What I am saying is Anakin is critical to LS success in HvV. Other characters require his ability to manage certain dark side characters. This could seriously break that mode.

Devs don’t care. At this point I’m fairly certain they don’t play their own game.

That’s the same conversation they had when giving Obi-Wan 70 defensive swing blocks
    *devs see Obi-Wan can block 70 times with super fast regen*
    “Seems legit, punch it”
    I swear these devs have no idea what’s actually going on in the game
  • BucksawBoushh
    6250 posts Member
    edited January 24
    I’m a troll? I must be a very, very careful troll with that post count of mine. Trolls come and go, Barbara is forever.

Ps. Took you two long enough. Bricks.

That’s the same conversation they had when giving Obi-Wan 70 defensive swing blocks
    “Seems legit, punch it”

Sees Vader deal 500+ damage with his choke throw combo.
    Dice: Always go for this.
    Sees Anakin deal 170 with HM
    Dice: Never go for this. Only Villains do that.
  • AhsokaSkywalker
    41 posts Member
    edited January 24
    OcDoc wrote: »

“Seems legit, punch it”

*Luke can do 210 per swing with the fastest swing speed in the game”
    Dice: let’s nerf Kylo’s useless card down to 14 extra damage because why not
    Ben Walke: *quivering* yes daddy
    Post edited by AhsokaSkywalker on

“Seems legit, punch it”

*Luke can do 210 per swing sprightly fastest swing speed in the game”
    Dice: let’s nerf Kylo’s useless card down to 14 extra damage because why not
    Ben Walke: *quivering* yes daddy

Oof size large
  • Blaster heroes might have a chance against Anakin now. Excited for this.

They won’t.

Nerfs to Ani’s damage cards won’t alter those interactions.

The way Anakin is designed, heroes like Bossk stand no chance against him. His rolls and mines can only go so far before your pulled into his force ability combo and saber spammed to death.

They need to buff Bossk so that his grenade launcher and proximity mines do knock back to Heroes.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    StarLillie wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on forums asked for an Anakin nerf. It really is ridiculous...

You should check Reddit, it's an Anakin cryfest over there and most likely the reason he's getting nerfed.

It makes so little sense that they make these decisions based on feedback from reddit. I don't even know the last time they actually interacted with and took the feedback from their own forums.
  • First day and already have almost 1k views and 100 comments 42zie7l8hiws.gif
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • anidriX wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on forums asked for an Anakin nerf. It really is ridiculous...

You should check Reddit, it's an Anakin cryfest over there and most likely the reason he's getting nerfed.

Soo stoopid.
    Don't negotiate with terrorists and cry babies, 1.0.1!

Well. I didn't negotiate with them, I tried to educate some of them, but that proved to be just as stupid.

Haha I meant the devs not you. Props for trying to education them, they'll never hear a voice of reason.
  • AhsokaSkywalker
    41 posts Member
    edited January 24
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    First day and already have almost 1k views and 100 comments 42zie7l8hiws.gif
    1eyo2x20vxfo.gif
  • moistboii wrote: »
    jfwqcwsbaejt.png
    The Reddit playerbase after the fifth time Anakin is nerfed..

y85h6bpmuwv6.png

Best meme so far. 10/10. Perfect DICE logic here

Loving all the memes this morning 😂 what a great forum day @TheStickman we've yet to see an entry from you...
    You called?

ft1egl1gc7ca.jpeg
    jfwqcwsbaejt.png

y85h6bpmuwv6.png

Loving all the memes this morning 😂 what a great forum day @TheStickman we've yet to see an entry from you...
    You called?

ft1egl1gc7ca.jpeg

😂😂😂😂 Gold
  • il96
    605 posts Member
    where are the patch notes? I dont see them in announcements and updates?
    PS4 ButtersAgain
  • il96 wrote: »
    where are the patch notes? I dont see them in announcements and updates?

It’s not in the patch notes, it was a tweet from one of the devs that said they were nerfing his star card damage.
    jfwqcwsbaejt.png

y85h6bpmuwv6.png

You called?

ft1egl1gc7ca.jpeg

Im dead 😂😂😂
  • @F8RGE love how you guys are responsive to the feedback on this pointless nerf. Appreciate ALL the responses we’ve gotten. 10/10 😒
  • @F8RGE love how you guys are responsive to the feedback on this pointless nerf. Appreciate ALL the responses we’ve gotten. 10/10 😒

Lmao
  • Although I believe that Luke should’ve gotten the nerf, I can’t say the light side is weak.
  • Although I believe that Luke should’ve gotten the nerf, I can’t say the light side is weak.

The Damage reduction kinda is too much I’ll admit.

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Christ, no wonder she was walking funny!

The Damage reduction kinda is too much I’ll admit.

Should’ve given Anakin stamina increase and given his damage boost card stamina drain. That would’ve been a proper nerf.

Light side has two support heroes (yoda and Finn) that increase health. It also has annoying mind trick spam and knockdown abilities.

Of the LS characters I agree. Luke needed the nerf and after next week he’s going to be the only crutch for LS

2xcb8huivfe3.gif

3c3dzbpm18je.gif

She... has the Force....

Christ, no wonder she was walking funny!

There we go!

rb2g4ciqrmvc.gif
  • Blaster heroes might have a chance against Anakin now. Excited for this.

They won’t.

Nerfs to Ani’s damage cards won’t alter those interactions.

The way Anakin is designed, heroes like Bossk stand no chance against him. His rolls and mines can only go so far before your pulled into his force ability combo and saber spammed to death.

The Anakin I fought as Bossk recently just might've been not great at the game yet(his cards weren't fully upgraded, sooo), but as long as you have time to prepare for him coming at you(and if you see him at a distance running in your direction, so you have time to shoot at him), he's not impossible to kill.
  • Axone
    505 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Well Anakin doesn't need nerf. He need a slight buff on Passionate Strike. Nerfing Anakin more will make him borderline useless.