criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Goodness, is the update that you said was out actually out yet?

Ocelot
170 posts Member
edited January 24
I'm kinda impatient now, and fairly. You didn't have to release some small heroes vs villain maps first. Everyone plays capital supremacy, galactic assault, strike, etc. There's like ten people (parents with kids most of them) that play offline, too.

Heroes vs villains isn't the selling point of this game, if people want to take something like that seriously they can download jedi academy and populate that game and its excellent mods like they should if they crave such.

When last jedi came out, crait was fast to come. You should have reversed this totally. Actual gameplay first. What is going on.

I guess that movie was so terrible you guys lost all passion for working on this. I understand that completely, if that's what's going on. I'm pretty much in the same boat and will only stick to the games/filoni's work from now on.

Replies

• Ocelot wrote: »
    I'm kinda impatient now, and fairly. You didn't have to release some small heroes vs villain maps first. Everyone plays capital supremacy, galactic assault, strike, etc. There's like ten people (parents with kids most of them) that play offline, too.

Heroes vs villains isn't the selling point of this game, if people want to take something like that seriously they can download jedi academy and populate that game and its excellent mods like they should if they crave such.

When last jedi came out, crait was fast to come. You should have reversed this totally. Actual gameplay first. What is going on.

I guess that movie was so terrible you guys lost all passion for working on this. I understand that completely, if that's what's going on. I'm pretty much in the same boat and will only stick to the games/filoni's work from now on.

Disagree. HvV is the best part of this game, followed by Starfighter Assault.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Ocelot
    170 posts Member
    edited January 27
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Ocelot wrote: »

Wow, do you also go to mcdonald's to order a taco and sushi?
    polarition wrote: »
    What are you even asking for

it is 200% clear that the frustration stems from the map being only heroes vs villains and coop instead of galactic assault and capital supremacy like it should have been. The excitement for the movie is over. It's now boring if it comes out.

Removed unnecessary insulting comments, as a general rule insulting people for disagreeing with you isn't the best way to have a healthy discussion ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on

it is 200% clear that the frustration stems from the map being only heroes vs villains and coop instead of galactic assault and capital supremacy like it should have been. The excitement for the movie is over. It's now boring if it comes out.

Who said they were making it for GA?
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • polarition wrote: »

And if they're not, how do you not see that's a problem? Whatever.

And if they're not, how do you not see that's a problem? Whatever.

Because it's not, really?
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • I'm not sure why they chose to release Co-op and HvV first, but the rest is supposed to be in next week's update. That's CS for Ajan Kloss, Jakku, and maybe Takodana plus BB-8 and BB-9E.
  • I'm not sure why they chose to release Co-op and HvV first, but the rest is supposed to be in next week's update. That's CS for Ajan Kloss, Jakku, and maybe Takodana plus BB-8 and BB-9E.

Because Co-op is very popular seeing as it's a short mode, a great way to level up, and the easiest way to play as heroes, and HvV is (somehow) a popular mode because it's hero-centric. Also, releasing Ajan Kloss for Co-op is an easy way for people to get used to that map and learn its terrain.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Because Co-op is very popular seeing as it's a short mode, a great way to level up, and the easiest way to play as heroes, and HvV is (somehow) a popular mode because it's hero-centric. Also, releasing Ajan Kloss for Co-op is an easy way for people to get used to that map and learn its terrain.

It turns out that there's two modes that are way more important.
    There's like ten people (parents with kids most of them) that play offline, too.
    🧐 Ummmmm no, just no. That is such a lie and an assumption. Tons of people love Offline that are high school students and dear friends of mine. You are waaaay waaaaay wrong. Sorry bud, I hate to burst your bubble.

“There is always hope.”
    I'm not sure why they chose to release Co-op and HvV first, but the rest is supposed to be in next week's update. That's CS for Ajan Kloss, Jakku, and maybe Takodana plus BB-8 and BB-9E.

It turns out that there's two modes that are way more important.

That is a matter of opinion, not fact. We don't know what the population numbers are for each mode and people will always view their favourite mode(s) as the most important. Just because they are the two biggest modes does not make them the most important, especially if players get more enjoyment from other modes and those modes have an equal or higher population number.
    Therefore, to say that GA and CS are the most important is your personal opinion but others can say that HvV is important because it's their favourite mode and thus their personal opinion. Do not assume your opinion is reflective of the entire playerbase.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu